• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

Li_2iK.gif

Rome gonna need to take notes

brisk tacos, do you think Rollins's problem of wrestling the wrong way extends to his sex life? Like he's seemingly an entitled prick with a Nazi girlfriend, but instead of having raw bestiality sex, they're having tender, romantic sex?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think my favorite thing about watching lucha stuff has been the rudos/heels. Mexico just has the most amazing bad guys. From Perro to Averno to Park to Wagner(sorta now) to Ultimo to Pentagon to Fantasma to Texano to La Sombra.

brisk tacos, do you think Rollins's problem of wrestling the wrong way extends to his sex life? Like he's seemingly an entitled prick with a Nazi girlfriend, but instead of having raw bestiality sex, they're having tender, romantic sex?

Very likely. He probably doesn't even sell orgasms. He's terrible at character work and selling

Very likely. He probably doesn't even sell orgasms. He's terrible at character work and selling

I'd disagree on selling. He's inconsistent, but I've seen the guy selling rough matches a night or even a week later, which is more than most on the roster seem to do these days. He's no Randy Orton (best seller on the whole roster, bar none), but he's better than most. That ladder match with Dean featured great selling from both men.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CMLL is great for the main event stuff they've got building, but the idea of 'booking your faves poorly' and saying to watch CMLL instead is pretty self-defeating. They're just as bad if not worse than AAA.

The real shit to watch is Mexican Indies owned by luchadores. That's where stuff like Rush/LA Park got created, that's where you see stuff like Flamita vs Fenix.That's where you see the best version of Pentagon Jr. That's where they come up with all the new ideas and where they even do some CMLL vs AAA stuff. Stuff like Cara Lucha and Crash and Black Terrys promotion are amazing.

Just start getting used to fancam.
I'm inclined to believe that based on how fat and old he looks that that is the original Psychosis, but I'm pretty sure there are a few different versions of him floating around as well.

Los Vipers was a Psicosis II thing. Psicosis is probably just as confusing as the Parka shit. There's at least 4 of them, not counting kayfabe 'brother' Histeria. However, I would say Psicsosis II led a better, more successful career than original Psicosis who most people just know as a criminal conman who's injury prone.

Original Psicosis was in Perros Del Mal for a while. Psicosis II was in Los Vipers as was Psicosis III.

CMLL is great for the main event stuff they've got building, but the idea of 'booking your faves poorly' and saying to watch CMLL instead is pretty self-defeating. They're just as bad if not worse than AAA.

The real shit to watch is Mexican Indies owned by luchadores. That's where stuff like Rush/LA Park got created, that's where you see stuff like Flamita vs Fenix.That's where you see the best version of Pentagon Jr. That's where they come up with all the new ideas and where they even do some CMLL vs AAA stuff. Stuff like Cara Lucha and Crash and Black Terrys promotion are amazing.

Just start getting used to fancam.

Los Vipers was a Psicosis II thing. Psicosis is probably just as confusing as the Parka shit. There's at least 4 of them, not counting kayfabe 'brother' Histeria. However, I would say Psicsosis II led a better, more successful career than original Psicosis who most people just know as a criminal conman who's injury prone.

Original Psicosis was in Perros Del Mal for a while. Psicosis II was in Los Vipers as was Psicosis III.

Psicosis II had a better career in Mexico than the Psicosis from WCW/ECW/WWE?

tm24

So remember the DG 6man tag and everyone's reaction to it? The lucha equivalent just happened and holy shit

Also, someone beat me to the punch in throwing in cash after the match. I was second

And lastly, CMLL books Titan, Barbaro Cavenario and Hechicero as afterthoughts. They're not any better

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
yall ready for ROH to have the very original idea of the fans throwing money in the ring at the end of adam cole vs billy coldrow

Speaking of ROH, I was hoping Delirious could book how Jay Lethal's reign would end so WWE could get around to copying that for Rollins, but Rollins and his girl will probably take care of that.

Xater

According to reddit Zahra just has to remove the Nazi propaganda from her Instagram. Typical WWE, won't do anything unless it hits major news. Let's keep the Nazi employed while we talk about how we are against bullies, racism and homophobia.

According to reddit Zahra just has to remove the Nazi propaganda from her Instagram. Typical WWE, won't do anything unless it hits major news. Let's keep the Nazi employed while we talk about how we are against bullies, racism and homophobia.

There were a surprising number of people OK with it in the OT

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Despite the match being awful, post-GAB 2000 Vampiro came out as possibly the only new star looking like he had any sort of direction on that Nitro afterwards. He had his great look, he was over, and he just burned the franchise of WCW alive.

Then KISS Demon came out. Then he didn't just squash KISS Demon in 5 seconds. Then Sting made sure to get his heat back and that was pretty much that.

Gonzalez

Banned
Highspots roundtable recorded today with Hero and Dave

Gt222Cp.jpg

Who's the midget? He looks like a founder of a wrestling website/forum who left for the big-time, and now won't return because it's become a joke even though he lost his job with said big-time. Am I close?

klonere

Banned
From the book of Meltzer, "Treatise on the future career of one Seth Rollins" (2012 edition)

"He’s going to make it, but today’s wrestling revolves so much around being able to talk, even more than five years ago. Still, he’ll probably at least get to John Morrison level, so the best advice to him is, choose your girlfriend wisely"

Top Bottom