• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

Zcb4YD4.png

Showaddy

I think that's the Punisher actually.

Could be, it does resemble his punisher/crossbones look he's done before. Either way as long as it just resembles a character and he doesn't go round name dropping specific copyrighted characters he should be fine.

I said Hot damn because the quality is in question, yes but moreso to see how it's booked. Could be the further fall of Bray Wyatt. Don't know.

strobogo

Banned
Kevin Smith is also super unprofessional and has no idea how to get shots he wants, how cameras work, and would give line readings to his actors until like 2 years ago.

BHZ Mayor

Can't believe he's going to be the one to beat Brock. Fucking bullshit.

Honestly, who else at this point could be booked to beat Brock? Surely not the guy who deadlifts just the bar.

All jokes aside, though. I'm still fully behind the "finally not Cena" movement. Even if Reigns does become Cena 2.0, it's still just the first year of it right now. I just wish he would be on the losing end more. It's boring if the good guy always wins not only the war, but every single battle in it.

Alucard

Banned
Kevin Smith is also super unprofessional and has no idea how to get shots he wants, how cameras work, and would give line readings to his actors until like 2 years ago.

Those things don't change the fact that Willis was a dick to everyone during the filming of Copout, showed up late for filming, didn't want to re-do takes, and he refused to follow directions.

somedevil

They are toying with us now:

The dark match in between tonight's Main Event and SmackDown tapings saw Big E and Kofi Kingston defeat Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil. Xavier Woods was at ringside with Big E and Kofi, who worked as babyfaces

Just put them on tv already. Big E and Woods vanished after the angle was dropped.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Ditch Decades 6

Matches in this set include:

• Verne Gagne vs Billy Robinson AWA Championship IWE 11/20/74
  • Stan Hansen vs Andre The Giant NJPW 9/23/81
  • Shinya Hashimoto vs Scott Norton IWGP Championship NJPW 2/19/95
  • Shinya Hashimoto/Yuji Nagata vs Mitsuharu Misawa/Jun Akiyama Zero-ONE 3/2/2001

iXws07ym8PtEV.gif

itzuiiaTOcI2w.gif

iVXsMHoT59clf.gif

iQi6ZZo9ToKrQ.gif

Absolutely watch Andre/Hansen. It's awesome. Super fun, Andre was so dope. I would also say watch Verne/Robinson. It's 44 minutes and mostly just holds, but there is no down time. No rest holds. Every hold was being worked the whole match and Verne was surprisingly entertaining. He kept it pretty FnP at times. The Zero-ONE tag was disappointing coming off of the Z1 in NOAH tag 2 months prior. Didn't seem to have nearly as much heat or hate.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe they'll form a WWE App exclusive stable where all their segments happen only on the app, even on PPVs.

lol. Even Nintendo is fully on the DLC train now. Time to quit gaming I guess.

at least this one seems pretty good.

half again the number of tracks in the game for 12 bucks if bought together. 6 new characters and a whole bunch of extra yoshi's if you buy both.

Mario Golf 3DS also had insane value on their DLC. Fire Emblem:Awakening's was hit and miss.

lol. Even Nintendo is fully on the DLC train now. Time to quit gaming I guess.

$12 for 16 new courses, 8 new karts, 6 new characters, and 16 alternate colors for Yoshi and Shyguy. Legend of Zelda, F-Zero, Excitebike, and Animal Crossing stages. Nintendo does DLC right.

Ithil

This bit from the Smackdown spoilers....

Paige defeated Emma. After the match, AJ Lee came out with a box of chocolates. This leads to Paige spitting a piece of candy back at Emma but AJ picks it up and eats it.

xa2vym76ojwb.png

Raw64life

at least this one seems pretty good.

half again the number of tracks in the game for 12 bucks if bought together. 6 new characters and a whole bunch of extra yoshi's if you buy both.

Mario Golf 3DS also had insane value on their DLC. Fire Emblem:Awakening's was hit and miss.

It's their first foray into big time DLC on a console game, and they're struggling right now. You tell them this is ok, and next time they'll take it a step further. And a step further. And a step further. When I buy a game I want to own a complete experience, that I own, as my property, and Nintendo was pretty much the only company that still did this. But even they're on the shit train now. Next is Smash Bros. with those ridiculous Ambiio action figure DLC turds. Who knows what they'll do after that. I doubt they'll ever get EA or UbiSoft bad, but it's still a sad day for me as I gravitate more and more to retro games with each passing announcement of this ilk.

Back to wrasslin talk, TNA sucks.

Paige defeated Emma. After the match, AJ Lee came out with a box of chocolates. This leads to Paige spitting a piece of candy back at Emma but AJ picks it up and eats it.

http://abload.de/img/xa2vym76ojwb.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I can hear Aiii furiously fapping half way across the world.

xa2vym76ojwb.png

Ugh, this feud has vince, dunn, and hayes hands all over it. I would say it couldn't get any worse but then there's next week.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's their first foray into big time DLC on a console game, and they're struggling right now. You tell them this is ok, and next time they'll take it a step further. And a step further. And a step further. When I buy a game I want to own a complete experience, that I own, as my property, and Nintendo was pretty much the only company that still did this. But even they're on the shit train now. Next is Smash Bros. with those ridiculous Ambiio action figure DLC turds. Who knows what they'll do after that. I doubt they'll ever get EA or UbiSoft bad, but it's still a sad day for me as I gravitate more and more to retro games with each passing announcement of this ilk.

The last...3 MK games in a row had 32 courses, sold at the full price of whatever the MSRP of the game was (35, 50, 40 respectively) MK 8 was 32 courses as well. and is now getting half of that again for 12 bucks, coming months after the game was finished. That my friend is value on par with the WWE network, which gives you every PPV ever for only 9.99 including next month's Night of Champions!

BHZ Mayor

Dude. I'm guessing you've played previous Mario Karts. So you should know that other than a shitty battle mode, Mario Kart 8 is already a complete experience. So for them to add on almost half of that for 12 bucks is the complete and total opposite of a "shit train".

Ithil

Did you hate expansion packs, too?

Showaddy

Wyatt/Reigns related Smackdown Spoilers:

Reigns beats Bray via DQ when Rowan & Harper interfere. Show & Henry make the save, 6 man tag for the main event.

Literally just swapped Reigns in for Cena.

Raw64life

Dude. I'm guessing you've played previous Mario Karts. So you should know that other than a shitty battle mode, Mario Kart 8 is already a complete experience. So for them to add on almost half of that for 12 bucks is the complete and total opposite of a "shit train".

I own every last one of them. How about they fix the battle mode with a patch instead instead of trying to get me to pay for shit that people didn't ask for. Instead Nintendo is figuring out ways to try and get me to buy an entire line of action figures that I have to make dance on my Wii U tablet in order to unlock stuff in a game I already paid full price for. I'd rather these guys go help polish up Smash or help Toad's Treasure Tracker not get delayed to 2015 than work on this.

Did you hate expansion packs, too?

I like the prospect of spending money on them about as much as I like listening to AJ's horrid man voice trying to cut a promo over CM Punk chants.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Some dude in his OKC profile put "I am Groot" as the first line in every category and then "translated it" and wrote the actual info. Fucking nerds.
92% match -_-

Like friend Sunny Mac said before, this AJ/Paige crap feud is tailor made for Internet shit lords. There's absolutely nothing redeemable about the entire affair.

Top Bottom