• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

are any of the guys in WWE aware of who Kevin Steen and Devitt are?

(answer)- The right people (in NXT) knew who they were to get them signed. Same thing for Sami. This doesn't speak for anything on the main roster.

Bodes well, but Vince McMadman.

strobogo

Banned
i7OQTKt07XkIJ.gif

iTiREKLXsL6u6.gif

They'll still sign Ricochet.

Guarantee it. Probably put him with Kalysto.

Wouldn't be surprised.

I want to know which unnamed agent (agents?) said no to signing Ricochet. And, was there any reason why other than he's an undersized high flier, and they were pissed off that the young wrestlers were fans?

(answer) – no one was “pissed off that younger wrestlers are fans”..not sure where that came from. Richochet is still young. It’s the internet making a bigger deal out of this than the company is. The internet would be shocked on who comes in for private tryouts and never gets an offer. Sometimes, it’s also a test. Meaning, who can come to the 3 day camp - get told “No” - and see how they react to it. If they instantly go on twitter and bash, then it was the right thing to never make them an offer. But, if they stay quiet, and keep working hard, then they are likely to get another chance.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not sure but seems he wants to do it because he also posted this awesome one. One problem though is do the wrestlers mind if the paint gets on them during the match.

doesnt he use some sort of...err...special paint that doesnt come off? I remember watching that match with the crazy zombie walk intro (against goto?) and I was shocked that the paint never came off

Ithil

Wouldn't be surprised.

WWE is a series of tests.

Tests to get a tryout.
Tests during a tryout.
Tests by being rejected at a tryout.
Tests at a second tryout.
Literal medical tests for a contract.
Personality tests for a contract.
Sent to developmental as a test.
Physically and mentally tested in training for a test.
Tests by getting a goofy gimmick in developmental.
Tests with dark matches for developmental TV.
Tests from not getting to the main roster for ages.
Tests with house show matches for the main event.
Tests with a non-hyped main roster debut.
Tests with a push.
Tests with a depush.
Tests with PR and media.
Tests with a second push.
Tests with a second depush.
Tests with performing as Top Face Template 01.
Tests with turning heel to face Cena.
Lose to Cena.
Released and never contacted again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sleeping Dogs is the only game that matters.

Since there is no Sleeping Dogs 2 yet and that other shit's gonna be a phone thing or something, I say games don't matter. Especially Metal Gear Solid.

- Internally, some have a countdown already as to how long it will take Vince to lose his mind and want the title back out, and defended on the road.

That's the best one. There's going to be some badly rated Raws coming right up over the next several months.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, since we're past the Honeymoon phase/it's the worst thing ever phase. I can comfortably say that Watch Dogs is the definition of mediocre after playing more of my friends copy. Dat dry, bland world. Dat dry, bland cast. Dat poorly written storyline. Dat dull gameplay.

Ithil

If it's affordable to air Main Event live, why don't they do the same for Smackdown? Main Event is better these days anyways.

Probably because Main Event is just happening before the Smackdown tapings. If they did Smackdown live it would have to be on Thursday at a different taping.

strobogo

Banned
It's more because Main Event's run on ION ended so there are no TV rights issues in the US to prevent them from putting it on the Network. Which is why Smackdown and Raw are 30 days behind.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
WWE is a series of tests.

Tests to get a tryout.
Tests during a tryout.
Tests by being rejected at a tryout.
Tests at a second tryout.
Literal medical tests for a contract.
Personality tests for a contract.
Sent to developmental as a test.
Physically and mentally tested in training for a test.
Tests by getting a goofy gimmick in developmental.
Tests with dark matches for developmental TV.
Tests from not getting to the main roster for ages.
Tests with house show matches for the main event.
Tests with a non-hyped main roster debut.
Tests with a push.
Tests with a depush.
Tests with PR and media.
Tests with a second push.
Tests with a second depush.
Tests with performing as Top Face Template 01.
Tests with turning heel to face Cena.
Lose to Cena.
Released and never contacted again.
Sounds about right, but I can't shake the feeling you're missing some tests.

I don't see why Devitt couldn't paint himself however he wanted. As has been said before, Rey had outfits clearly copying superheroes for years and never had any issues at all. Paint would be no different for Devitt.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Wrestling Shows that will exist in 2015.

WWE was so scared of TNA, that they moved to Thursday in order to show they they weren't shook (not fooling me) TNA had planned on this from the start and WWE took the bait (suckers). Now WWE is going up against Thursday night football every week and will draw .2 (losers) while TNA has Wednesday all to itself where it will draw 5 and 6.0s.

All according to keikaku

Showaddy

I don't see why Devitt couldn't paint himself however he wanted. As has been said before, Rey had outfits clearly copying superheroes for years and never had any issues at all. Paint would be no different for Devitt.

He doesn't even have to do anything specific and could just come up with his own random designs. I mean this is just a skull face with a random heart on his pec for some reason lol
kevin-steen-prince-devitt.jpg

Top Bottom