• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

Wow just caught up on TMNW. God it brings back such good memories. College days huddled up with my friends watching Nitro every single week. I almost shed a tear.

I don't think I'll ever forget those years. I still carry them with me. I miss those days so much.

strobogo

Banned
I wish I knew where to buy mushrooms. I'm ready for that psychic reset button and feeling the universe for a few hours.

iIrscTad5qaBt.gif

Hasney

I'm playing it right now. Shit is fucking wrecking me.

I'm a little bitch, so I have no idea why I always choose to play horror games in total darkness with headphones on.

I did that when it first came out, shit terrified me. Especially since I was using Pulse Elites with the bass cranked up so everything made my headset vibrate too.

Finished the rest of it with my housemate and she grabbed the joypad for all of 30 seconds in a well lit room before going HASNEY I CAN'T DO IT and handing me it back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm just happy to be getting a horror game in 2014/2015 that's not some pixel art indie darling that's not really horror at all. Lone Survivor was fucking shit, and I don't know why anyone gives that game any attention.

And Silent Hill looks gorgeous. The banging around the house at the start is great too. It's definitely a 'Nope fuck that noise. Leave me alone'

I did that when it first came out, shit terrified me. Especially since I was using Pulse Elites with the bass cranked up so everything made my headset vibrate too.

Finished the rest of it with my housemate and she grabbed the joypad for all of 30 seconds in a well lit room before going HASNEY I CAN'T DO IT and handing me it back.
Yeah I had to take a break. I love horror stuff and that's probably why I set the mood and really get into it, but I know I can't take it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

lol

Aiii

So not worth it
I think I spend a good 5 minutes staring at the door at the bottom of the stairs before having the heart to go through it the first time.

I was sure as fuck something was waiting for me on the other side of it.

Hasney

I think I spend a good 5 minutes staring at the door at the bottom of the stairs before having the heart to go through it the first time.

I was sure as fuck something was waiting for me on the other side of it.

Trying to get that last puzzle is what really got me. I worked out in my head that once you're possessed, you're safe as she doesn't appear behind you or anything like that, so we spent a good few hours trying to solve it without resetting. I worked out the rules of appearing, so I was totally safe.

...Then she killed me

I can see naked mannequins any day of the week on the internets, homie.

Also, I don't want to put any buzz on Rosa Mendes because I don't want to justify her still having a job over so many others who do twice the work as her.

You try sleeping with Michael Hayes and tell us it's not hard times.

I've never listened to an episode of Jericho's podcast, but that seems like it could be an interesting interview. I will have to check it out.

How great would it have been if Hayes was the principal at the school in strobogo's weird dream.

Listen to the edge and heyman episode. Also the cesaro one

Schiavone Ross report ain't bad.

Cagey

Banned
They probably wouldn't even spend the money to make the gimmick work. Hell, The Shield never got another helicopter entrance, and that was with their golden boy in the group. Transporter Cesaro needs Audis and stuntmen to make him look good.

#BudgetCutLyfe

Audis and stuntmen? I got a free fix for Cesaro. Breh needs to lose that goofy ass smile and walk around like a stonefaced killer if he wants that Transporter Statham swag.

strobogo

Banned
You want shrooms homie? I got shrooms homie. Just make the trek and we can explore the universe.

I do want shrooms. I don't want to do them with you. No offense. I don't want to do them with anyone. I want to walk around my house/yard and then listen to music in the dark with headphones for a couple hours.

jmdajr

Guess my coworkers brother is doing ok after open heart surgery.

Scary thing? The guy was 40.

40!

Watch those triglyceride levels fellas.

Also, it's safe to say that no one here likes the whole Bella Twins rivalry, right?
It's only fun to see the corpsing. The only saving grace is Stephanie digging into the Vince catalog. Not interested in AJ vs. Paige either to be honest even though I respect both divas in ring.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
No, no one

No one likes the Bella Twins, period.
You can look, but
WE DON'T WANNA!

It's only fun to see the corpsing. The only saving grace is Stephanie digging into the Vince catalog. Not interested in AJ vs. Paige either to be honest even though I respect both divas in ring.
Yeah, I noticed Steph has gotten a lot more fun as of late. I just wish she had her father's sense of delivery, though.

Forkball

What happened to New Nation? Is that just completely dropped? I don't remember the last time I saw an angle get dropped before it even started.

jmdajr

Wow just caught up on TMNW. God it brings back such good memories. College days huddled up with my friends watching Nitro every single week. I almost shed a tear.

I don't think I'll ever forget those years. I still carry them with me. I miss those days so much.

Monday Night Wars in the dorm room were good times.

Hasney

What happened to New Nation? Is that just completely dropped? I don't remember the last time I saw an angle get dropped before it even started.

Well, although it was never televised, Vince did propose that he was going to be the father of Stephanies child. I'm glad that one was dropped.

The group was dropped on TV for whatever reason. Xavier Woods and Big E both made passing comments about it (on twitter), but nothing too exact. Last I heard, they wrestled together at a house show with Xavier Woods acting as a manager. They wrestled as faces, by the way.

Not sure where it is headed at all but those three definitely need something to do even if it's not as a group.

I hope to see the Xavier, Kofi, and Big E group given a shot, mainly because I feel all three have something to bring to the table, and being in a group could give them some focus. Worked for Ryback and Curtis Axel

Sounds like Cena's body is starting to break down, but hey guise, let's continue to push him to the detriment of everybody else!

Can't wait for Brock vs. Big Show at Survivor Series either. Yawn.

Which is?
Teen rebel. Not respecting her parents, leaving home at fifteen. Stupid entrance music. Still discovering herself after all these years.
Sounds like Cena's body is starting to break down, but hey guise, let's continue to push him to the detriment of everybody else!

Can't wait for Brock vs. Big Show at Survivor Series either. Yawn.
I don't get that impression at all that he is breaking down. Brah is being pumped full of HGH and cocktails that prevents it......

Top Bottom