• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
untitled1gjwb.png

What's Sandow doing with Mika Tan?

untitledffd9kxo.png

"Just look as douchie as you possibly can."

I wonder if the White House would listen to a petition to ban the Bellas from "acting" in any capacity. I can't believe they're still dedicating so much mic time to them.

So how many weeks until the whip out the old "photoshop ___ Bella's face on dumb things" gimmick as part of this insulting mess of a feud?

strobogo

Banned
So Cena buried Crytek USA and Walnut Creek CDROM. Like they were ever going to be up there with Apple and Google. Who cares?

Kornflayx

Crossposting from the network thread.

I'm not seeing us reliving the Monday Wars in order yet. :/

Bv7IJqGCUAArjPL.jpg

This implies the nitro eps will be split between 95-2001.

We're also missing late 95 and 96 Raws.

That "The very best of" over Monday Nitro made me go from "YAY" to "meh"

Alucard

Banned
Getting back to Cena and Wyatt's Mania match, let us not forget how terrible and inconsistent the buildup was from a character perspective for Cena:

"I'm scared of Bray Wyatt."
"Lalalalala Margaritaville!"
"He frightens me and has control over the universe."
"I'm gonna take his shoes and stick them up his ass!"

Fear, comedy, fear, Cena rage...and then the match was about Cena fighting himself more than anything.

Getting back to Cena and Wyatt's Mania match, let us not forget how terrible and inconsistent the buildup was from a character perspective for Cena:

"I'm scared of Bray Wyatt."
"Lalalalala Margaritaville!"
"He frightens me and has control over the universe."
"I'm gonna take his shoes and stick them up his ass!"

Fear, comedy, fear, Cena rage...and then the match was about Cena fighting himself more than anything.

Cena gonna Cena

Alucard

Banned
I like that Alucard has completely dropped TNA and now is repping ROH hardcore.

I still watch Impact every week. If they move to a station I can't access in 2015, though, I may be done. Been enjoying Impact more than any other wrestling show this summer.

Also, the past two weeks of ROH have been really freaking good. This week in particular was far better than Raw and only takes 50 minutes to get through.

Reposted from the other thread:

As soon as it turned into a six man tag I turned it off. I was already disgusted enough by what they did to Bray.

There were moments that I thought Raw was ok but it just did so many things wrong. I wasn't too happy with the Dust heel turn. I don't think they need to be heels to take the belts off the Usos at this point.

Highlight for me was the Ambrose eulogy.

Recall

My WWE network expired today and I'm fine with leaving it be. I hit it hard on the past shows I missed and rewatched my favourites but I'm fine with waiting til next year and having a lot more new content to binge on.

Alucard

Banned
It's my 30th Birthday in September, so I'm expecting amazing things to happen. Maybe.

My 30th birthday party is literally the only one that I actually remember the details of of. The rest of my life's bdays just blend in my mind, and I couldn't tell you what I did for my 16th, 20th, 25th, etc.

Turning 31 next month :(

It's all good. I'm 33. Life in the 30s is pretty fun. Busy as hell, but fun.

Alucard

Banned
My WWE network expired today and I'm fine with leaving it be. I hit it hard on the past shows I missed and rewatched my favourites but I'm fine with waiting til next year and having a lot more new content to binge on.

When is the next time we get a Network numbers update? I wonder how much of a hit they'll take with people choosing not to renew.

I'm gonna look into getting the Network on TV in Canada. For 12 bucks or however much it is, I'll be happy to get a PPV every month.

Alucard

Banned
Reposted from the other thread:

As soon as it turned into a six man tag I turned it off. I was already disgusted enough by what they did to Bray.

There were moments that I thought Raw was ok but it just did so many things wrong. I wasn't too happy with the Dust heel turn. I don't think they need to be heels to take the belts off the Usos at this point.

Highlight for me was the Ambrose eulogy.

When Show and Henry came down, I knew we'd come back from break for a six-man tag. Pretty sure most of us did. And I was bored by the prospect. At least we got some big hoss collisions.

Top Bottom