• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

Ithil

Raw worth watching? I recorded due to no lesnar and Ambrose

Artist's interpretation of last night's RAW:

1388428518061bgs06.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Slater Gator was fun on TV.
I'm up to that match right now. The problem is that it's a match against Los Matadores. A tag team that makes me feel bad for being a wrestling fan. They should never be booked for Raw.

This would have been a perfect spot for Rybaxel.

I'm up to that match right now. The problem is that it's a match against Los Matadores. A tag team that makes me feel bad for being a wrestling fan. They should never be booked for Raw.

Just wait til the end. I'm fine with Los Jobadores as long as their uh, jobbing. They need a face gatekeeper team.

So Slater gator on a big time roll should go over right?

And I think Ryback is hurt.

Alucard

Banned
Jesus that Usos/Rhodes match was awful. The crowd did not give a shit nor should they have.

Remember when just a little while ago the tag division seemed like it was getting better?

It's short and there's a story development at the end. Worth watching, not completely terrible.

The WWE has pretty good teams, but they're all kinda of stale:

The Usos (same old, same old)
The Wyatts (probably the best of the bunch)
Dust Busters (no one's connecting with these weirdos who just aren't over)
Rybaxel (strangely...the second-best team on this list)
Show and Henry (Strong Show? World's Largest Tag Team? How long will this last?)
Slater and Titus (...No words)

Compare that to RING OF HONOR, BAY-BAY.

ReDRagon (awesome)
The Briscoes (great team, but homophobic red necks)
Daniels and Kazarian (best in the BUS-I-NESS)
The Young Bucks (Superkick party, whaaat)
War Machine (hope Rowe is okay soon after the motorcycle accident)
The Decade (various combinations of)

The Heyman promos and Lesnar/Cena hype-up vignettes have all been great.

Sina will not have died in vain, for his sacrifice(s) ensure that we get more Heyman promos and extremely violent Brock threats.

I don't even think he's that green. I genuinely like Rusev in the ring.

Of course by far the least hyped of the nxt guys by the nxt marks turns out to be by far the best. Never trust those damned marks.

Rusev has a better handle on selling injured body parts than anybody else on the roster. He makes Ziggler's exaggerated sells look even worse.

Mahonay

Banned
Rusev has a better handle on selling injured body parts than anybody else on the roster. He makes Ziggler's exaggerated sells look even worse.
I was kind of thinking the same exact thing. Rusev is so believable with his selling of injuries. Ziggler looks like a Looney Tunes character in comparison.

Steve Austin on his podcast said that Ziggler needs to come off stronger with more offense in his matches. Dolph really needs to stop his fetish with huge sells any time he gets hit. It's hurting him in the long run.

LOL Swagger getting booed for his unnecessary cheap run in on Bo.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo

I wish. Ryback tweeted he is taking a break.

Mahonay

Banned
Okay that was impressive how high up Big Show got up for that elbow on Rowen. The dude has gotten into good shape.

Now back to not giving a shit about any of this.

Rusev/Lana are my favorite thing about the E currently outside of Brock. That shot of them standing over zeb/swagger at summerslam. Gold.

ah shit, no longer a junior. can post on gaming side without fear now~

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;127138478 said:
Rusev/Lana are my favorite thing about the E currently outside of Brock. That shot of them standing over zeb/swagger at summerslam. Gold.

ibyETV76P1Z7Gw.gif

Enjoy your ban

jred2k

¡HarlequinPanic!;127138478 said:

It's your birthday present from me. I pulled some strings and got you full membership. I'll expect a really good gift on my next birthday.

Kornflayx

Just watched Raw and if those Lesnar video packages are not the greatest thing ever, I don't know what is.
Lesnar is the only one in WWE that gives off a legit psycho murder vibe and I love it.

Recall

Just watched Raw and if those Lesnar video packages are not the greatest thing ever, I don't know what is.
Lesnar is the only one in WWE that gives off a legit psycho murder vibe and I love it.

Is he destined to participate in the royal rumble and eliminate them all?

I would love if I'm at the Rumble in Philly, and Brock is #29. Eliminates everybody, claims he's not facing anybody at Mania since he just took everybody out...

any big return you like here. Gong, look in my eyes, some girls with wings flying, Idunno

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Not Bork, if he's still champion.

I'd LOVE for him to come out during the final four left and psych everyone out and do some crazy shit. That'd be delightful.

Not Bork, if he's still champion.

I'd LOVE for him to come out during the final four left and psych everyone out and do some crazy shit. That'd be delightful.

Yup. Brock comes out, full pyro, etc. Starts screaming about how 'I AM YOUR FUTURE!'

Cue everyone eliminating themselves

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. Brock comes out, full pyro, etc. Starts screaming about how 'I AM YOUR FUTURE!'

Cue everyone eliminating themselves

Can you imagine? Brock does this, the winner wins and Brock rushes the ring and gives then 3 F5s and leaves them lying.

GODDAMN WWE GIVE ME THIS

Kornflayx

Can you imagine? Brock does this, the winner wins and Brock rushes the ring and gives then 3 F5s and leaves them lying.

GODDAMN WWE GIVE ME THIS

It's not gonna happen, because Brock will enter as #30 with John Cena beat up in the ring. And then John Cena comes back with his:

i6N9OIkXBMdH3.gif

njean777

Looks like this weeks raw will be one were I fast forward through all of it except for maybe 15 min worth of talking.

Cause I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, CHIKARA have announced 3 more trios for King of Trios:

The current lineup is:

Trio 1) The Spirit Squad : Kenny & Mikey & Johnny

Trio 2) The Spectral Envoy : Frightmare & Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black

Trio 3) Team UK : Damian Dunne & Pete Dunne & Mark Andrews

Trio 4) The Colony : Fire Ant & Silver Ant & Worker Ant

Trio 5) The Devastation Corporation : Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch

Nice to see Mandrews back over in the US.

Updated Fave Five of all time and 'current'

All Time
5. The Great Muta
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Rick Rude
2. Andre The Dummy. I mean Giant.
1. Bruiser Brody

Currently based off my recent wrestling viewing
5. Kerry Von Erich
4. Natsuki Taiyo or Toshiyo Yamada
3. Dory Funk Jr.
2. Bruiser Brody
1. Terry Funk. Terry beats out Brody because he's in these old AJPW tapes AND he's in Thunder in Paradise.

Kind of fucked up that you had to be pressed to list your fave five black wrestlers but when given the opportunity to choose from ALL of wrestling it's just white guys and weeabooo shit.

¡HarlequinPanic!;127132904 said:
monthly OT2s are the clumsy edge transitional championship reigns of wrasslegaf. :[

This community needs an enema.

Ithil

So why was GoldStar attacking the Usos after the countout finish a heel turn, but Natalya attacking Paige for no reason after losing cleanly to her just "getting the last laugh"?

kiguel182

Man, this Raw was hard to watch until the end.

I totally stopped paying attention on the last three or so matches. I think this is the lowest it has gotten since January.

Best part was Seth's promo, he has really grown into a heel even if he has no heat, it's a shame.

But almost no one has any heat. Reigns gets a good reaction but that's it.

And don't get me started on Cena winning against the Wyatts. I was barely watching at that point but why would they do that? And they can't realize why people don't like Cena... This is why WWE.

Nope. As I said in the gaming side topic: they'll ship a broken game and patch it later (which may or may not be effective).
Yeah, I would be surprised if they delay it to correct anything, they haven't corrected NBA online in years and they still ship it like nothing's wrong.

BHZ Mayor

So why was GoldStar attacking the Usos after the countout finish a heel turn, but Natalya attacking Paige for no reason after losing cleanly to her just "getting the last laugh"?

Not to mention Cena AA'ing the Wyatts for no reason after winning.

Top Bottom