• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

jvQOzwu.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If we're going to get into thinking people are that strongly into seeing the women wrestle and don't care for the diva/trashy story side of it, I'd like WWE to take this to its next logical step and have the women wear far less fucking makeup. Why is Paige going out there with her face completely covered if she knows she's going to get kicked in it constantly?

Akira Hokuto, Bull Nakano, Ozaki, etc wrestled in full makeup, and I wouldn't call them divas or trashy.

somedevil

It says it's the "first batch" of talent. They'll likely be adding more as the event gets closer. There might also be travel issues with some wrestlers. We'll see.

Jeff Hardy won't be allowed in. The big question when will he allowed back in? Plus its still hilarious that one the people they are inducting in the hall of fame isn't signed.

People going crazy about this.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/wwe-2...ition-spotted-on-korean-grb-coming-to-the-pc/

Personally, seems a little far-fetched to me. Why would they not have mentioned a PC version at this point, especially if it is coming day and date with the console versions? Plus, I've never seen this site before. But do with this info what you will. I really hope it's true though.

I hope this is true. Otherwise, that site can stick it, brother.

BHZ Mayor

People going crazy about this.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/wwe-2...ition-spotted-on-korean-grb-coming-to-the-pc/

Personally, seems a little far-fetched to me. Why would they not have mentioned a PC version at this point, especially if it is coming day and date with the console versions? Plus, I've never seen this site before. But do with this info what you will. I really hope it's true though.

That would actually be great. Mods can keep things up date and possibly do some stuff to make the gameplay actually good.

The only reason I find it possible is that 2K brings all their sports titles to PC recently. NBA 2K is always released on PC and is getting more focus there this year. MLB 2K was always released on PC. You just think they would have mentioned it by now.

The only reason I find it possible is that 2K brings all their sports titles to PC recently. NBA 2K is always released on PC and is getting more focus there this year. MLB 2K was always released on PC. You just think they would have mentioned it by now.

The pc releases are always super shitty though, at least for the NBA games they are. Hopefully more focus is true.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'm not ready for this. I swear, this always happens when people get better. It makes me think there's no reason to recover from drug addiction because your body has grown so dependent on it. Same thing happened to Amy Winehouse.
Double pneumonia is no joke. I watched my grandfather die from that a couple of years ago. Nasty shit

Nekofrog

Banned
Guys, Norton is KILLING Macho Man. I don't think I've seen a main eventer take such a stiff beat down from a mid card guy.

mach was never afraid to oversell for anybody. the only person who could outsell him in his prime was scott hall, he made bumps just look huge

Posting this in here too;

Renan Barao is out of UFC 177.
Joe Soto is in to face Dillashaw.
It's for the title.
This is Joe's debut.

What the fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It's for the title.
This is Joe's debut.

What the fuck.

are we watching ufc? is this important that we should watch?

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 9/10/95

• Sabu vs Alex Wright
  • Sting vs VK Wallstreet WCW US Championship
  • Scott Norton vs Randy Savage
  • Lex Luger vs Hulk Hogan WCW Championship

iqKfM7Kf7Qg6q.gif

ijBvEOAPQxLlj.gif

ijkEBNAuNuFgh.gif

ibjJoqOXIyMAD.gif

Hot show. This was the official debut of the Nitro set and announce booth. Sabu came out, was crazy, won clean, then got DQ'd for putting Alex through a table and the crowd booed at the reversed decision. Macho got FUCKED UP. I don't think I've ever seen a match where he got stiffed so much, especially from a mid card guy. And after knocking the dog shit out of Macho, the whole Dungeon of Doom backed off from him. The same group who will run in on Hogan, Sting, and Savage. Lex/Hogan was not nearly as bad as you'd imagine. The start of the Lex is kind of a heel, but he and Sting are friends angle.

The real story is Bischoff went out of the realm of pot shots and into full blown burying WWF. Gave away the Raw main event results, said Lex wasn't used to such stiff competition, and said that WWF's champion couldn't even get past the mid card when he was in WCW.

Gonzalez

Banned
Guys, Norton is KILLING Macho Man. I don't think I've seen a main eventer take such a stiff beat down from a mid card guy.
Took Norton's over the shoulder power bomb, and a nasty hangman DDT. Crazy fun little match, with a shitty protect the other guy finish. Should have booked a DQ instead of the convoluted ending.

It's for the title.
This is Joe's debut.

What the fuck.

The one interesting fight on that entire card just went into the shitter.

This could be the lowest buyrate for a UFC ever.

No sane fan would pay for that shitty card.

Top Bottom