• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzi

Ugh. Telstra's response to my internet connection constantly dropping out today is "We have already fixed this issue. Is there anything else we can assist you with today?"
I would beg to differ there. You know, by the way my internet IS STILL DROPPING OUT.
Fucking.. Gah!

jambo

What kind of board game would there even be worth buying?

The ultimate board game, of course:

T6wyrux.jpg

Dead Man

Ugh. Telstra's response to my internet connection constantly dropping out today is "We have already fixed this issue. Is there anything else we can assist you with today?"
I would beg to differ there. You know, by the way my internet IS STILL DROPPING OUT.
Fucking.. Gah!

Well that's fucking irritating. Had drop outs a few weeks ago, called my ISP, they agreed that 200 resynchs a day was excessive, they got Telstra onto it, Telstra lad came out the next day, looked at the house, went down the street, fiddled with the hardware on the road, and now it's awesome.

Seems a bit of pressure from a corporate customer counts for more, as usual with Telstra :/

Rizzi

Now they're going to arrange a technician and call me back.
I swear, if they don't send one today I am going to be annoyed. Three days of this, and this is the first time they decided "Hey, maybe we should get someone to look at this."

... Saturday.
God damn it Telstra.

On another note, Divnity, oh how I love thee. Game is so goddam good, I am still not even halfway in at just 46 hours (haha only 46 hours...) but I doubt there will be anything to replace it for my GOTY 2014. Game is like crack, the good kind, not that dirty street crack.

Yeah Mutes should just drop Baldurs Gate and play the new Divinity instead!

We should probably play Dust2 more often in Competitive...

Had an absolutely amazing moment on Black Gold in a random pub game. Was in one of the bomb zones, about mid health.

Three CTs rush the room and I spray and then throw a grenade at my feet. It goes off and kills all three of them instantly, winning the match and getting me the triple nade kill cheevo.

Played some comp after that with a random from that pub server and had a great time.

I think what we need is just you playing more like this in OUR games.
Also turns out that Rahk guy is good at CS.....play more CS Rahk

So uh, I went to the doctors and they said gastro or a really bad cold who knows, just rest up. Also got a checkup on my knee and uh, I got an xray done today too! :D Apparently my knee shouldn't be swelling up and I shouldn't be hindered in any way by it. Long story short, there is the possibility of more surgery on the bad boy.

I didnt expect to be doing so much on my sick morning

Gazunta

AWWW YEAH! Thanks Marsh! :)

*continues staring intently at the Kickstarter page and mashing the F5 key until his finger is a bloody stump*

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
AWWW YEAH! Thanks Marsh! :)

*continues staring intently at the Kickstarter page and mashing the F5 key until his finger is a bloody stump*

Story on Vooks soon too man, least you didn't put the Wii U version as a bloody stretch goal. That shits me >_>

Shaneus

Looks like another Thumbs episode I can give a wide berth to:
Man, Sean is extra skatter-brained this episode. Everything goes into a giggle fest laughing at your own jokes without Jake. Quit yelling Sean and Danielle.

Also the silence after "I watched the game, I got enough of it"

Also Chris not knowing everything Wizard oriented blew me away.

Super frustrating Sean with your overtalking. Let Danielle & Chris complete their sentences. He is like the designer with "idea-diarrhea" holding the rest of a meeting hostage.

"I'm blown away"-Danielle, IGN.
I'm sure Mar_ and Bernbaum are reading this from their e-stalker chairs and nodding in agreement. Sean really needs to stop interrupting :/

Thinking about it, probably has ADHD with his quick talking and interruptions. A typical trait!

Gazunta

Story on Vooks soon too man, least you didn't put the Wii U version as a bloody stretch goal. That shits me >_>

Fantastic, thanks Mr Vooks!

BTW people might like to know that even though the pledge levels say you get a PC or Mac code you'll be able to get a Wii U code instead if you want.

Woo! Nearly Destiny time! Make sure to jump into the Clan/Group thread to fill up your friends list with people who will be playing for the fireteam stuff.

Also almost finished The Walking Dead S1.
An hour or two into the last ep and it's fantastic. Just noticed Sean was the one writing eps 1, 3 & 5. All of which are my picks for the amazing episodes.
Wasn't huge on ep 4, bit of a mess overall. Episode 2 was great but had a really strange tone that moved all over the place.
Dialogue in the final ep so far has been top notch, best in the series.

Got At the Gates of Loyang on sale from Games Paradise when they used to do good sales. I have only played 2p with my wife and she loves it. I hear on BGG that's the best number of players anyway. I have only played Agricola and Le Harve once and they were fine but I have enough Euro games as is and none surpass frowny King Phillip's Caylus.

MTE

I hope my meager backing alleviates some of the stress on your F5 finger.
This has been my first Kickstarter backing. AusGAF represent!

Kritz

Banned
The KS's going pretty well so far, Gaz - 40% funded by day 3.

It's interesting from my end, because my game has a pretty similar scope in terms of how far along it is in development and what it needs to go from pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha* into a completed project. Although NPG certainly had a bit more push in early marketing, being present at auspax and whatnot, although who knows how much of that turns into tangible kickstarter backers.

* I like that both NPG and CBD both have no confidence in the state of design they're in.

Rizzi

I don't think my internet has dropped out for the last few hours. I had to go get dinner, but everything seems to be working.
*fingers crossed*

Jintor

Looks like another Thumbs episode I can give a wide berth to:

I'm sure Mar_ and Bernbaum are reading this from their e-stalker chairs and nodding in agreement. Sean really needs to stop interrupting :/

Thinking about it, probably has ADHD with his quick talking and interruptions. A typical trait!

yeah but that was last episode, dummy

the one you already enjoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom