• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipper

jambo said:
Gillbett!
gillbott.jpg

I'm sorry... so very sorry...

Kritz

Banned
edit: that is the worst thing I have ever seen why did you do that don't do that

evlcookie said:
Fuck sake Mar, A Bayonetta tab? Ausgaf intervention time, maybe.

It is 12 pound at zavvi though :D

Speaking of Zavvi,

Anyone got Mafia II yet? MAN I WANT TO PLAY IT BAD SON

Clipper

Kritz said:
edit: that is the worst thing I have ever seen why did you do that don't do that
I said I was sorry...

And now I'm more sorry as I didn't notice we were nearly on a new page :lol.

Mar

evlcookie said:
Fuck sake Mar, A Bayonetta tab? Ausgaf intervention time, maybe.

It is 12 pound at zavvi though :D

Well, I do have 56 tabs open in Firefox at the moment. Just because there's a tab there doesn't mean I'm actively using it!

I managed to cut down a few actually. I really wish a browser would figure out a really clever way to manage tabs better. Having to click a thousand times to scroll the tab bar over the the right, or move tabs around in order of how often I access them, shits me.

Ventron

Mar said:
Well, I do have 56 tabs open in Firefox at the moment. Just because there's a tab there doesn't mean I'm actively using it!

I managed to cut down a few actually. I really wish a browser would figure out a really clever way to manage tabs better. Having to click a thousand times to scroll the tab bar over the the right, or move tabs around in order of how often I access them, shits me.

You sound like the prime candidate for Firefox 4. Go get a beta then look up "Panorama" :D

Kritz

Banned
Clipper said:
I said I was sorry...

And now I'm more sorry as I didn't notice we were nearly on a new page :lol.

At first I was like

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIS FACE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS FAAAACE?

And then I was like,

Oh god that's his actual face you didn't photowhop that. What's wrong with his faaaaace?

But imagine that last line in capitals I accidentally hit my capital letter quota.

Shaneus

Mar: Created a category for Ratbag (though I think it should be called Ratbag Games, now that I've noticed :/) and an entry for Powerslide. Let me know if there's anything I screwed up :)

Tntnnbltn

Kritz said:
At first I was like

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIS FACE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS FAAAACE?

And then I was like,

Oh god that's his actual face you didn't photowhop that. What's wrong with his faaaaace?

But imagine that last line in capitals I accidentally hit my capital letter quota.
More like...

OH MY GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HAIR...

Mar

evlcookie said:
Mar should have his blackmagic video recorder today or tomorrow. :D

Oh man, secret inside information. I've been hankering for this thing, hassled the guys yesterday about it downstairs.

Shaneus said:
Mar: Created a category for Ratbag (though I think it should be called Ratbag Games, now that I've noticed :/) and an entry for Powerslide. Let me know if there's anything I screwed up :)

Dude, you are awesome. I need contributors so bad for the wiki, there's a monstrous amount of stuff to go in there.

I fixed up the Ratbag Games thing. Thanks!

Choc

Banned
katter goes with Coalition surprise surprise

actually that is surprising considering he just turned his back on the NBN which is massive for regional australia apparently

Both now on 74, sheeeeeeeeez :|

Choc

Banned
lols

“This is just getting ridiculous. A hacker has managed to successfully port the PS3 hack to a calculator, specifically the TI-84. Brandon Wilson has tweeted that a video and source code will be released soon. This has also been re-tweeted by Muscle Nerd of the iPhone dev team so it appears to be very legitimate. And yes, the TI-84 calculator sports a FLASH ROM with Mini-USB port.”

Choc said:
lols

“This is just getting ridiculous. A hacker has managed to successfully port the PS3 hack to a calculator, specifically the TI-84. Brandon Wilson has tweeted that a video and source code will be released soon. This has also been re-tweeted by Muscle Nerd of the iPhone dev team so it appears to be very legitimate. And yes, the TI-84 calculator sports a FLASH ROM with Mini-USB port.”
You can't stop the signal, Mal.

Windsor goes Labor, so Coalition can't form government.

Waiting for Oakeshott - either we have a Labor government or go to the polls again.

Shaneus

Choc: Latest PS3 update patches the current known exploit, regardless of the hardware used, whether it be USB programmer, TI calc or phone.

ShyGuy

So, back when "faceless men" toppled Kevin Rudd, Julia said she wouldn't move into The Lodge or Kirribilli until she was "the elected PM"

(not sure if she actually said that or if the media just said it)

In any case, does this mean she'll actually move in there now? LOL or is it still not really "elected PM"...haha

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Mar has his blackmagic video recorder!

Let's hear him complain that it doesn't work or something tonight :D

Mar

evlcookie said:
Mar has his blackmagic video recorder!

Let's hear him complain that it doesn't work or something tonight :D

Hah. For some reason I find you tracking my order hilarious. I've bought a lot of stuff from that store over the years. You could see almost every electronic device I have purchased for the past 5 years or something. Cyber stalker!

please to provide free copy of photoshop

rass

Internet, coming soon to a house near me.
(next tuesday)
My 6 week strong lack of home internet is coming to an end finally.

Clipper, that was a horrific angle of Abbot's new haircut/Gillard's new cosmetic surgery disaster btw.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Shaneus said:
Choc: Latest PS3 update patches the current known exploit, regardless of the hardware used, whether it be USB programmer, TI calc or phone.
The thing is that the little window has been unlocked, people have been given a glimpse as to what is possible or what have you. I'm not fully into the underground scene but a simple update patch is not going to stop the onslaught. There's a reason why private trackers are still dumping PS3 ISOs en masse, writing up compatability spreadsheets etc. I see this going to be the same way that the Wii went. Sony will release fixes, they will keep getting bypassed.

Frawdder

We finally have a PM/Government...

Thank fuck for that, hopefully now everyone can shut the fuck up about politics and elections for the next three years.

Frawdder said:
We finally have a PM/Government...

Thank fuck for that, hopefully now everyone can shut the fuck up about politics and elections for the next three years.

Hear fucking hear. So over the political conversation.

MrSerrels

Just to derail this political convo.

I've been having this argument in the office.

I'm Scottish. I'm from the UK. Am I a Pom, or am I not a Pom.

Discuss. :lol

Axiom

Yeah, you're a Scot. Pom isn't the most positive term and Aussies have generally always seen eye to eye with other people who enjoy fucking with Englishmen (even though I'd shag any woman with an accent from that whole island and parts surrounding it).

Axiom said:
Yeah, you're a Scot. Pom isn't the most positive term and Aussies have generally always seen eye to eye with other people who enjoy fucking with Englishmen (even though I'd shag any woman with an accent from that whole island and parts surrounding it).

I HEREBY APPOINT YOU SHAGMINISTER OF FORNICATION.

MrSerrels

Yeah I figured that was the case. I just caught myself calling an English girl in my office a Pom, and I thought to myself, hold on a minute…

Mar

Yeah, pom comes from the abbreviation pome (which was how people use to say it, "pommy"). It stands for Prisoner of Mother England. In other words, an englishman who committed a crime and sent to Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom