• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
Ten said it was launching The Bolt Report, hosted by Andrew Bolt, on May 8. The program will be on Sundays at 10am. Meet the Press will be moved to 10.30am.

sigh

Choc

Banned
i must admit that i agree with Murdoch that the network dropping down ten million in profit in a year where masterchef went bananas and was earning a ton of money per episode for tem is kinda crazy

Bernbaum

Choc said:
‘‘One will now broaden its focus on engaging and entertaining males 25-54 and the schedule will centre on targeted drama, HD movies and documentaries, and premium sport.

FUCK YOU LACHLAN MURDOCH.

honestly.... and changing ONE to not have sport is going to get more ratings? yeah.. no

all the digital tv channels rate like shit, why, because outside techheads hardly anyone has jumped to digital or gives a fuck. The fact they don't market and tell people this shit exists doesn't help either

if he has cost us F1 live, he just made the list.
The chick shakes off the last few strands of fluffy down, revealing a bold brown coat of real feathers. The surroundings of the coop seem unfamiliar and menacing - oh for the comforts of a yolk-filled egg! Mother hen looks from above at the now-older chick and his clutch of siblings. Not much time has passed since the brood escaped their cage-like shells and opened their lungs to the world. 

The chick observes his brother attempt a crude vocalisation and is intrigued. The other chicks join in. The noises are new but somehow familiar, and the chick can feel a hint of emotion communicated through the simple sounds he hears coming from his brothers and sisters.

The urge to join in and speak to brother chick consumes the infant bird. Opening his beak and filling his chest with air, the chick is pregnant with excitement. 

On the farm, all is still and calm as he tightens his throat and exhales...

So I got a special offers email from ozgameshop which made me do a double-take and check that it wasn't sent on April Fools.

This was the special offer: http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps3-accessories/call-of-duty-black-ops-progaming-glasses-ps3-xbox-360

what the?

The curvature of the lens traps in moisture and blocks out air currents to help reduce the need for blinking during intense game action.
the full coverage frame with fighter pilot inspired design will have you looking the part while enjoying maximum comfort during the longest of Call of Duty: Black Ops gaming sessions.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Not a joke. I think we have laughed about them before in here a month or two ago.

Could be razer branded glasses? I know it's one of the usual crazy gaming companies that are pimping yellow shade goggles.

Edit: Those blop specific ones could be a joke but i know there's legit glasses out there.

Caramello

Choc said:
‘‘One will now broaden its focus on engaging and entertaining males 25-54 and the schedule will centre on targeted drama, HD movies and documentaries, and premium sport.

FUCK YOU LACHLAN MURDOCH.

honestly.... and changing ONE to not have sport is going to get more ratings? yeah.. no

all the digital tv channels rate like shit, why, because outside techheads hardly anyone has jumped to digital or gives a fuck. The fact they don't market and tell people this shit exists doesn't help either

if he has cost us F1 live, he just made the list.

Ahh bawls..

Choc is right, losing live F1 is not on, NOT ON!

In 3DS news, I bought SSF4 today :D

Choc

Banned
well done Omi

in honor of the best player in your team i imagine you called him scott

or her

Scottavia

or some shit :D

Rezbit

Congrats on the addition to your family :)

Realise I'm late to the whole spider pics a couple of pages back, but was just playing 3DS and saw this fella hanging outside the window:

HNI_0011.jpg

Ventron

Bernbaum said:
The chick shakes off the last few strands of fluffy down, revealing a bold brown coat of real feathers. The surroundings of the coop seem unfamiliar and menacing - oh for the comforts of a yolk-filled egg! Mother hen looks from above at the now-older chick and his clutch of siblings. Not much time has passed since the brood escaped their cage-like shells and opened their lungs to the world. 

The chick observes his brother attempt a crude vocalisation and is intrigued. The other chicks join in. The noises are new but somehow familiar, and the chick can feel a hint of emotion communicated through the simple sounds he hears coming from his brothers and sisters.

The urge to join in and speak to brother chick consumes the infant bird. Opening his beak and filling his chest with air, the chick is pregnant with excitement. 

On the farm, all is still and calm as he tightens his throat and exhales...

Is this from a book? Or a meme I missed? :S

Must admit I feel sorry for a Bolt-less Insiders on ABC. It'll be hard to keep the show going for an hour with everyone agreeing with each other.

EDIT: Oh and congrats on the bub Omi! Name?

Rahk

Ventron said:
Is this from a book? Or a meme I missed? :S

Must admit I feel sorry for a Bolt-less Insiders on ABC. It'll be hard to keep the show going for an hour with everyone agreeing with each other.

EDIT: Oh and congrats on the bub Omi! Name?
I think it's from his brain.

Choc

Banned
Rezbit said:
Congrats on the addition to your family :)

Realise I'm late to the whole spider pics a couple of pages back, but was just playing 3DS and saw this fella hanging outside the window:

HNI_0011.jpg

when you are not concentrating it seems like this post is congratulating omi for adding a spider to his family lols

hamchan

Clipper said:
You can set up friend matches within the game, I think (don't know for sure as I don't have it). People in chat keep mentioning an option to play friend matches.

You can set up friend matches but there's no way to send messages or invites to friends on your list so we set up matches via steam chat.

Kirby102

To anyone reading gaf now and is going to sydgaf, I'm the one in a white shirt with a ! on it, feel free to approach me, but dont hurt me D:

Danoss

Kirby102 said:
To anyone reading gaf now and is going to sydgaf, I'm the one in a white shirt with a ! on it, feel free to approach me, but dont hurt me D:
I'm on the train there now, looks like I managed to squeeze on an earlier one and will be at Circular Quay about 6:10.

I'll be the fat guy with a beard. I'm wearing a grey shirt with cards on it, a white hoodie with thin black stripes and carrying a black messenger bag.

Rezbit

hamchan said:
You can set up friend matches but there's no way to send messages or invites to friends on your list so we set up matches via steam chat.

Maybe I should hop on this Steam business. Do you actually need a steam game to get it?

Ill be there early from just before six. I have a grey hoodie, stripey purple tie and white shoes. I also gaffa tapped GAF to my backpack so I should be easy to spot.

Bernbaum

Streetpass is now influencing my daily behavior. Walked all the way through the city and got on a train station that is usually packed with people compared to my regular station JUST so I could take advantage of street pass opportunities. Snagged two on the walk and picked up one from someone that must have been on the platform at Fortitude Valley.

The Mii plaza lists the number of streetpass tags of other people's Mii's that get picked up. Average is about 20-30 and one guy had about 60 in his plaza. Most common game is Pokemon White by a long shot.

It's been a big day for everyone...

Fredescu

Rezbit said:
Maybe I should hop on this Steam business. Do you actually need a steam game to get it?
Not to get the client, but I have a feeling you need one to join the Steam chat. Someone might be able to gift you Portal or something to get you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom