• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipper

Choc said:
DR 2 has broken
Maybe it got jealous of your avatar ;).

Seriously, fix it please, as it actually causes annoyance. I had to add your avatar site to Adblock so that the AusGAF page properly tells me when it's completed downloading.

Choc

Banned
ok for fck sake i am fixing the avatar

also

katy perry was going to be in sesame street singing a song (its on youtube)

parents complained she wore a cleavage showing dress

now they scrapped it

lol fkn america i tells ya

evlcookie said:
Everyone is at work and you're all alone?

Get your mobo?

I did and was getting help from steam chat setting up my PC and then steam just decides there's no fucking connection. Ive restarted my comp and restarted steam. It's literally JUST STEAM that cant connect to the internet, literally as I was typing shit into steam.

God fucking dman it.sadkjf

Rahk

Megadrive said:
I did and was getting help from steam chat setting up my PC and then steam just decides there's no fucking connection. Ive restarted my comp and restarted steam. It's literally JUST STEAM that cant connect to the internet, literally as I was typing shit into steam.

God fucking dman it.sadkjf
Yeah, it's not just you. Steam is having issues.

Choc said:

also

now they scrapped it

You must link us to this video. For... um... research purposes, you understand.

Bernbaum

Choc said:

also

now they scrapped it

I saw that video. Sesame Street has now been Simpsonised.

Bernbaum

teekun said:
Sesame Street has always had celebrity guests.
I know, and so has the Simpsons. The guest celebs on the Simpsons would usually be invited in because their presence added to the comedy. Now they're there because they're celebrities and everything has a tacky plastic sheen to it.

If I could find that image of Moe sitting on the panel of American Idol judges, I'd post it, but it pretty much sums up what I'm trying to describe.

Choc

Banned
The New York Magazine described the decision as "a rather harsh reaction, considering that her scene partner Elmo wasn't wearing anything at all."

OH SNAP

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
That dress of Ms Perry's was terrible, it should have been removed ASAP. The dress, not the video.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
VOOK said:
That dress of Ms Perry's was terrible, it should have been removed ASAP. The dress, not the video.

the shots of her legs made me wonder wth were they thinking, other than that. enjoyable watch, would fap again.

Pikelet

Haven't visited this thread in a while but does anyone know the best place to buy civ V online is? I only really want a digital copy but the steam price is fucking ridiculous.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Pikelet said:
Haven't visited this thread in a while but does anyone know the best place to buy civ V online is? I only really want a digital copy but the steam price is fucking ridiculous.

Get it gifted by someone in the steam thread. Probably the easiest / cheapest way if you want it digitally only.

Otherwise look at the usual online stores and wait for it to arrive.

giri

Pikelet said:

Came in here to ask this. It's 89 at jb, but they want 79.95 USD for it on steam?

what the fug?

With the awesome exchange rate currently might be a good time for me to purchase my first steam game :lol
Dont hurt me I'm new back to PC gaming

Any recommendations?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I decided to defrag my steam directory, this could take a while :lol

@DualShadow. That depends on what sort of game you want. Lots to choose from on steam :D

giri

pilonv1 said:
It's US$49.95, get a USer to gift it to you. Our local price sucks

Where'd you see it for 49.95, or is that only displayed to US users? cause the USD price i see is 79 (converts to about 83 au)

So I left chat for ages but I got my computer fully up and running. But, running the stock fan my CPU temps are 70-90c. I went to put my other one on but there's a bit stuck in one of the screwholes so my friend thought I should maybe take it back and get a replacement.

Could I do that you reckon?

Aon

giri said:
Where'd you see it for 49.95, or is that only displayed to US users? cause the USD price i see is 79 (converts to about 83 au)

Yeah we see our own prices in USD. It sucks.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Megadrive said:
So I left chat for ages but I got my computer fully up and running. But, running the stock fan my CPU temps are 70-90c. I went to put my other one on but there's a bit stuck in one of the screwholes so my friend thought I should maybe take it back and get a replacement.

Could I do that you reckon?

What's the bit? Take pics or something so we can tell you wtf to do :lol

F1 in 4hrs also. Damn Friday, so much shit to do after work. I need the day off

Kritz

Banned
DualShadow said:
With the awesome exchange rate currently might be a good time for me to purchase my first steam game :lol
Dont hurt me I'm new back to PC gaming

Any recommendations?

Orange Box!

Then wait for sales with everything else. Christmas isn't too far away which means $5 to $10 games out the ass.

Here's hoping for an Alpha Protocol sale at some point...

Kritz said:
Orange Box!

Then wait for sales with everything else. Christmas isn't too far away which means $5 to $10 games out the ass.

Here's hoping for an Alpha Protocol sale at some point...

Lol ok ok you made your point in steam chat :lol

pilonv1

giri said:

Jump in the Steam thread and get someone from the US to gift it to you. We only see our prices sadly.

trinest

evlcookie said:
What's the bit? Take pics or something so we can tell you wtf to do :lol

F1 in 4hrs also. Damn Friday, so much shit to do after work. I need the day off

It's like a little hard thing stuck in the cut ot of the screw. The hole is too small to stick something in there to hopefully get out.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Megadrive said:
It's like a little hard thing stuck in the cut ot of the screw. The hole is too small to stick something in there to hopefully get out.

Beat it with a screw driver or something :D

Sounds like an odd motherboard defect, never seen one before.

evlcookie said:
Beat it with a screw driver or something :D

Sounds like an odd motherboard defect, never seen one before.

It's on the cooler. It has four parts I put on the heatsink so I can place it on my motherboard right. The problem is, three go on perfect, nothing wobbles but this fourth one wobbles. I mean I could probably put it on like that but it'd be a tad loose.

It's like, stuck in the ridges of the screwhole on the heatsink. It's odd.

Agyar

What's a good thing for monitoring CPU/GPU temps (and possibly fan speeds etc)? I have the software from eVGA for my video card but something with more coverage would be handy.

I rang PCG and the guy is (obviously) trying to get me to somehow get the blockage out. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be happening. This is really annoying and I wish that everything would just fucking work for me.

Agyar

Megadrive said:
I've been using SpeedFan.

Oh yeah, I think I've used that before. I was once on top of all this PC stuff, but in the last few years I haven't bothered keeping up and now I've forgotten it all.

Mar

Ydahs said:
What do you guys think of platformers with no variable jump heights?

Odd question.

Depends on the game. The Makaimura series (Ghosts 'n' Goblins etc) is one of my favourite platformer series of games and that has fixed height jumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom