• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've been in Melbourne for 5 minutes and already turned hipster. Sitting in Starbucks with coffee and cake looking pretentious lol.
they're both tasty

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
It's really not as bad as people say it is. Especially the inner west!
People say it's bad?
A train?! If you were a real hipster you would be riding a penny-farthing

Jokes! Melbourne is rad, let me come back for PAX Aus please.
Lol I'd fall off from the lack of hipster powers.

I gotta say I'm loving all these beards going past. Nowhere near as many back home.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I gotta say I'm loving all these beards going past. Nowhere near as many back home.

Hipster beards are fake beards. Real men grow beards by dint of their hard and manly labours, not because they're too busy shopping for scarves to shave.

remz

judging real vs fake on whether or not someone bothers to shave
giphy.gif

Stackboy

Think I might pick up Yoshi's Wooly World this weekend, heard it's good 2 player fun and me and my wife have been looking for games to play together. Currently we fall back on Mario Kart 8.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Think I might pick up Yoshi's Wooly World this weekend, heard it's good 2 player fun and me and my wife have been looking for games to play together. Currently we fall back on Mario Kart 8.

It's not bad, but i'm not much into 2d platformers so i'm a bad judge.

Have you guys given SMB3Dworld a go?

dity

It's fair good. There's a random difficulty spike a few worlds in, but it's totally a fully featured Yoshi game (which I didn't expect).

Shaneus

Yeah I was going to say star bucks is way mainstream to be a melbourne hipster
Maybe Starbucks IS hipster for Adelaide folk?

Shit yes, still the best in the series, just so... janky.
I'd give anything to play it again! Maybe I still have it on 360... if so, I might fire it back up again. Shame there's no way, despite all the mods etc. that it never runs perfectly on PC. You'd even think that given they "remastered" Red Faction: Guerrilla, they could do the same with SR2 :(

Jintor

by the way, this morning I had a dream where I realised I was dreaming but the people in the dream were trying to convince me I wasn't dreaming.

It turned out rather benign but that could've been a nightmare scenario

trinest

People say it's bad?

Once you got to Australia's best capital city (Melbourne) yes. But even then Sydney is way to polluted for my delicate little lungs.

by the way, this morning I had a dream where I realised I was dreaming but the people in the dream were trying to convince me I wasn't dreaming.

It turned out rather benign but that could've been a nightmare scenario

You need to wake up. This is the dream.

Hey, did anyone try this tea?

829237.jpg

It's disappeared from all my supermarkets and it's killing me :( Was it just a promotional thing? It's so good...

welllll i have to vacate my apartment on the 26th of july but i'm thinking of dicking around in japan until aug 20th or so

oooh that works out nicely :D I should know where I'll be placed soon, hopefully it's close by something good to see/do if you wanna come visit~

Hey, did anyone try this tea?

829237.jpg

It's disappeared from all my supermarkets and it's killing me :( Was it just a promotional thing? It's so good...

oooh that works out nicely :D I should know where I'll be placed soon, hopefully it's close by something good to see/do if you wanna come visit~

no, but Twinings has an unnerring habit of dropping a tasty new blend and taking it off the market straight away unless absolutely every single tea drinker on the planet has 10 cups a day.

Unless you live there. Something about living in Canberra made me immune to the cold, I moved away and now I've gone soft again.

Lol this is so true. I grew up out that way and didn't notice it and since moving to Sydney I need a jumper if it's less than 20 degrees outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom