• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Shaneus

sAw9s.jpg
sAw9s.jpg
sAw9s.jpg
sAw9s.jpg
sAw9s.jpg
sAw9s.jpg
sAw9s.jpg
sAw9s.jpg

So fucking good. I'm not a discerning, eloquent drinker so I couldn't tell anyone about particular notes or flavours, but there's a dull sweetness balanced with a tart flavour that to-and-fro and just taste damn nice. It's not light, but it's far from overpowering.

I think this will be my summer drink. It'd better be, given that I still have 23 of the fuckers left! Woo!

Take A Look Around Clive.
That reminds me... have you seen a show called Look Around You? It's fucking amazing. On the topic of obscure but awesome UK stuff, make sure you see The Trip with Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan.

Rlan

Guess who's got two thumbs and got dumped on Christmas Eve!

:/

Seems to be happening a fair bit right now -- my two best mates both got dumped by their girlfriends a week or two ago, and one was just about to move from Adelaide to Melbourne with her.

Jintor

I don't really attach any significance to Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is the family dinner day, so that would suck to get dumped on.

Oh man, I still need to wrap presents.

I have a 10 year old R1 DVD of MI:2 you could use. That's gotta be a good revenge gift. Either that or you could gift her herpes. I'm sure you could find someone to oblige in the Steam gifting thread.

Shaneus

Oooooorrrrrrrrrr you could wrap:

cat turd covered in vomit wrapped in old socks.

Merry Christmas backatchya.
Yeah, but that would involve him touching it. And if she smelt it, she wouldn't have to. I think Jintor would be losing out there. Unless it was one of my turds, in which case it would smell like roses and actually be pleasant to deal with.

Yeah, but that would involve him touching it. And if she smelt it, she wouldn't have to. I think Jintor would be losing out there. Unless it was one of my turds, in which case it would smell like roses and actually be pleasant to deal with.
So they're the opposite of you?

Jintor

I'm actually more angry about TPG dropping out all the fucking time and suddenly dropping to .5mbps when it's not just dying completely. Reset modem, jumped to 5mbps. What.

Yagharek

Wow, the Skyward Sword thread in community is kind of negative.

I found it was easier to play the game without reading any impressions. Nothing people complain about with it rings true for me. The zero punctuation review was laughably bad, but yahtzee hates good games and loves shit ones so it doesn't count.

Omikron

I don't really attach any significance to Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is the family dinner day, so that would suck to get dumped on.

Oh man, I still need to wrap presents.

As someone of germanic decent, Christmas eve was generally the bigger occasion. Not so much now that I have moved away and such.

Hope all Ausgaf members have a great Christmas period filled with plenty if food. I know I will certainly be over indulging :p

Ydahs

Wow, the Skyward Sword thread in community is kind of negative.

Just ignore it and you'll be fine. The more I read it the more I perceived that I disliked certain aspects of the game, but when I began ignoring it, I realised that many of the small issues being overblown didn't really affect me one bit.

Except for the item notifications on every start up. Now those are annoying.

Deeku

I scanned half a page of the thread when I finished the game. There was a guy complaining about how frustrating it was to kill the regular red guys so the controls are crap:/

Jintor

I'm one complaint about handholding away from starting the Fi defence force. I liked her character :(

I certainly enjoy a more robotic aspect to the game. Hmm. I think I'm now in the mood to play either Tropico or Zelda.

I will meditate on this as I wrap presents.

Monteith's summer ale is pretty good. Tastes strongly of orange and ginger. So much ginger it's nearly ginger ale.

Toured the 150 year old Seppelt Great Western cellars today, highly recommended if you find yourself near Stawell. There's so much imported French mould on the ceiling it looks like carpet, but it's pretty cool.

Correct me if I'm wrong AusVitaGAF, but apparently the RRP of the 3G/Wifi model has dropped to around 420 AUD?

http://www.game.com.au/psvita

And currently if you purchase that model from game.com.au you get Ridge Racer for free AND Wipeout 2048 as a download voucher from Vodafone?

http://au.playstation.com/psvita/news/articles/detail/item435116/Vodafone-to-be-PS-Vita-3G-Provider/

Just wanted to confirm what I'm reading, is all... If true (and assuming we won't have to sign up to some pricy 3G plan to get Wipeout), a local purchase is starting to look more and more likely from me :D

Oh and before I forget, MERRY CHRISTMAS HI!!!

merryhappy.png

I'm actually more angry about TPG dropping out all the fucking time and suddenly dropping to .5mbps when it's not just dying completely. Reset modem, jumped to 5mbps. What.
so you me and fogz have all had shitty service from tpg lately.
what are they doing over there. im honestly thinking about changing isp
also bummer about the break up.
Merry Kritzmas duders
that kinda works. ill give you that one.
5/5 Stars of Bethlehem?
also good
Have a happy elektrixxmas!
just no.

also this one going out to all my haiku fans
It is Christmas time
Merry Christmas to AusGAF
Do me proud. Get smashed.
:D

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I don't you skyrim would go on sale today legend! Clearly it was never going to be 50% off though!

Psychic

Oh yea, Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas, AusGAF.

I hope you all have a fantastic day and enjoy the time you get to spend with family or friends. Those of you that have to work, I hope the day goes well and that you still find sme time to see loved ones.

And Santa? You better lift your game. Gabe has dropped the ball this year.

legend166

Morning and Merry Christmas all!

Christmas dilemma:

I could buy Skyrim for $40.

OR

I could buy Saints Row 3, Sonic Generations and Hard Reset for $40.

Merry Xmas! I hope you all buy me lots of steam gifts while I suffer through ten kids and 20 adults trying to fit in one house!

Also GMG has SR3 for $20

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Merry christmas ausgaf!!!

If your secret santa gift hasn't arrived yet, odds are its from me.. And I don't know when it will get there! But its a treasure trove of magic.. That will include the receipt.. So don't look at it

Top Bottom