• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

midonnay

winning the toss at the SCG and putting up that performance?

never has the pejorative flat track bullies been more appropriate. Ironically Dhoni was one of the few with any ticker

Choc

Banned
oh to correct my post

i did indeed mean that lots of people thought shanshan was asian

not that you are all asian :)

Jintor

choc grammar fail

i'll send you around my white paper tonight on the classification issue tonight choccers? I really need to doublecheck my research with others...

Choc

Banned
choc grammar fail

i'll send you around my white paper tonight on the classification issue tonight choccers? I really need to doublecheck my research with others...

yeah no wuckers mate

i assume this is for publication somewhere or are you just releasing it as a whitepaper?

Jintor

It's just my background research to make sure that I have a good understanding of the situation as it stands before I start asking people questions

It might be worth publishing by itself but we'll see

I think Serrels and Goose might like to look at it, but I'll think how that goes

Choc

Banned
Those who believe Google Android products are cheap knockoffs of Apple's iPhone and iPad were given more ammo this week when it emerged that Samsung hired the same child actress as Apple to star in the ads for its new tablet.

The company would not say whether it was a coincidence or deliberate, but Apple fans have been baying for blood.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...-with-apple-20120103-1piwy.html#ixzz1iMxO7SX2

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...-with-apple-20120103-1piwy.html#ixzz1iMx51wfL

Go fuck yourselves apple fanboys. What the fuck do they want, a new world order where apple gets exclusive shit on everything? sigh

No apple, thats just samsung putting an even bigger fuck you up the anus message out

Also since when can actresses be exclusive? (except if in contracts of course....)

also LOL

smartcasemain-420x0.jpg

midonnay

for a piece of plastic..... :O

mum got a stock standard zip up case for 5 bucks

ps: they make it too easy to delete notes on the accursed device

Fredescu

Dave Warner is the new phil hughes

they gonna fuck him over
He's the last Australian to score a test century. He'll get some time to come good. Marsh will go first unless he pulls something out of his arse before Watson gets back. If Warner doesn't succeed after that, experiment over.

wy5JW.gif
India bowling like champs and the Aussies are lining up for them. You would think watching the Indian innings they would know what the deal is.

KAHHHHHHNNNN!

Acts like such a douche but the man can bowl damn well.

He's the last Australian to score a test century. He'll get some time to come good. Marsh will go first unless he pulls something out of his arse before Watson gets back. If Warner doesn't succeed after that, experiment over.
Yup Warner has some runs under his belt this series. Marsh is more likely to get dropped after 3 innings of fuck all. Will be straight out of the team unless he wins the game for us in the second innings, which may look more and more promising...

This season. Hasn't done much this series :p

Oops I meant this summer. Since he has been in the team. I still think he and Cowan can make a great opening combo if Warner can dial back his aggression a tiny bit during the first 10 overs. His innings in Hobart was a good example.

Kritz

Banned
Dungeons and Dragons Stuff

We're doing a short game tonight. It will finish off our current campaign. I will be DMing in Aon's sickness. Due to short notice we might not have everyone. Nothing super important will happen tonight.

I will start at around 7:30. It will probably end before 10. Join Steam chat.

I'm not going to be too concerned with rules, as the way me and my friends play DnD, we usually streamline a lot of things for the sake of trying to make it better paced. So we'll see what that's like.

DND Update the Second.

Can't make it tonight, have an emergency Doctors appt scheduled and I won't get back in time. Furthermore my voice is completely gone. Can't DM until I can talk for longer without dying.

Sorry.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cough cough ahem

sorry to hear that aon.
get better soon.
looks like it clipper.
i dont mind if i miss out on a kritz run night, dont get me wrong im sure it will be magical for all sorts of other reasons but i want to see what happens in this crappy awesome story we have going.
speaking of story i got hooked on fma:b. looks like batman aa will have to wait a week or 52.
the initial stage of becoming invested in something (maybe first 10%) is always the hardest for me which is why i dont read much or play the big aaa games.
that said, i dont like the lack of save button in batman, nor that i cant figure out how to get into a room at the start to get a ? trophy thats just sitting there taunting me.

edit:
Dungeons and Dragons Stuff

We're doing a short game tonight. It will finish off our current campaign. I will be DMing in Aon's sickness. Due to short notice we might not have everyone. Nothing super important will happen tonight.

I will start at around 7:30. It will probably end before 10. Join Steam chat.

I'm not going to be too concerned with rules, as the way me and my friends play DnD, we usually streamline a lot of things for the sake of trying to make it better paced. So we'll see what that's like.

noooooooooooo why are you taking over aons campaign.
noooooooooooooooooooooo

Jintor

Oh shit good I'm in

I've been listening to the PA DnD campaign for a few days now. I really want to sit down and design a turn-based RPG system one day...

Have you guys played the back to the future game? It is amazing, really. Like the forth movie that never was, only better. SO MUCH BETTER.

oh to correct my post

i did indeed mean that lots of people thought shanshan was asian

not that you are all asian :)

I wish the staff at the sushi restaurant thought I was Asian, then they would give me a job :(

Do they speak Chinese or Japanese?

Japanese places where the chefs are chinese crack me up

A lot of them are Chinese. After I tell them I speak Japanese they look surprised and then tell me "oh, well... the owner is Chinese so you need to speak that too" :p My guess is there aren't enough Japanese people to staff all these food places popping up.

Top Bottom