• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Jintor

I'll join ya'll in an hour or so.

Urgh, I just had a spark of inspiration, but I'm finding it difficult to capture in words...

OH hey fogs that means I should send the package round yeah?

Choc

Banned
I was @ work last week suckers

tons of people in sydney have closed down till the 9th, its still a ghost town.

Choc

Banned
alright boys 2012 predictions for gaming (late, was playing swtor :p)

1. SWTOR will lose numbers but remain on the forefront of MMOs like WOW. In reaction Kotick will force Blizzard to push its new MMO forward as something is finally taking it on and they have been bleeding numbers anyway.

2. The VITA will have bundles announced for US launch and Europe that won't change the cost but increase value if JP stays the way its going.

3. Wii U will only launch in Japan this year

4. 3DS will get a redesign with teh 2nd stick. Nintendo makes the 2nd stick mandatory for games and offers a rebate scheme for the control pad pro for current users.

5. The Xbox Next Generation will not be seen in 2012. Neither will PS4

6. This won't be the E3 for next gen. 2013 my friends.

7. New IP will remain sadly at minimum. Lots of 3s and 4s in 2012.

8. Gran Turismo 6 announced and shown.

Shaneus

Get some articles published.
Go on a lovely holiday with a lovely lady.
Prevent my football team from finishing bottom of the league.
Dress better.
Watch India crush Australia this week.
Tens (if not tens of tens) of people saw this post you "published" on the internet. One down!

Fine 150. What ever the safest tested higher speed is. And don't give me the 110 is safer! Because so is 0.
Not when it's after you collide with a car at 300kph because you thought you could overtake the truck that could only safely travel at 140. Not to mention that it'd be a lot easier to avoid road dangers like someone (stupidly) trying to change a tyre on the shoulder of the road or similar when you're travelling slower.

I think it may have been a episode of House where Hugh Laurie says something to the effect of "If you want to improve road safety you remove the airbags from cars and put a spike in front of the driver's neck."

I support this idea.

Well, conceptually, at least.

Aon

DND Update the Second.

Can't make it tonight, have an emergency Doctors appt scheduled and I won't get back in time. Furthermore my voice is completely gone. Can't DM until I can talk for longer without dying.

Sorry.

Omikron

DND Update the Second.

Can't make it tonight, have an emergency Doctors appt scheduled and I won't get back in time. Furthermore my voice is completely gone. Can't DM until I can talk for longer without dying.

Sorry.

Don't die.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
DND Update the Second.

Sorry.

Why are you so selfish

Clipper

DND Update the Second.

Sorry.

Ouch, that's no good. Get well soon, mate!

Looks like BananaArnie is getting his wish after all...

Jintor

Got it for $12 US

A work computer should not be lagging when trying to open Indesign, play a youtube video, open steam, and open the control panel at the same time

what the hell is happening

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I love this image, I can't stop laughing and I have no idea why. Siglmeic is trying to break his WR again in SM64 today, He wants to get in the 1:46 range.

z3qlA.jpg

Jintor

Awesome, figured out how to switch my proxy settings around so Chrome can access YouTube and Facebook and stuff. Now I can jettison Firefox and its memory-hogging ways!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Woo, day off! Oh wait, it's a day off because I'm sick as a fucking dog. Who the hell gets sick in this weather? God I feel like shit. At least I'm getting a lift to the doctors later.

Kritz

Banned
DND Update the Second.

Sorry.

Bastard. Get sick on your own time.

Top Bottom