• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Tempting, but no more PC ubisoft games for me http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456802 :/
Eh, if I have problems the otherside of the PC community can help me play the game I paid money for. I know it isn't the best thing to support but at the BOMBA price of $13 it is barely support at all. Paying 1/10th of their RRP would shit more than a few execs at Ubi already.

OLIVES FOR EVERYONE!
FUCK OLIVES, JALAPEÑOS FOR EVERYONE!

I got my Zelda posters today. How do I go about getting them framed? I've never gotten anything framed before :|
Get the measurements and then Google them and hopefully Target/Officeworks somewhere has similar measurements. Just pickup the cheapest frame that looks great.

Problem with a reincarnated wolf queen? Kill it. Need to reforge an amulet? Kill some guys. Bethesda have a lot to learn about interesting and diverse types of missions structures, and should look to New Vegas for a lot of these lessons.
Pfft! That is how things get done around here!

Good start from Australia in the cricket this morning 8)

Ponting 8)

</sport>
<3

FUCK OLIVES, JALAPEÑOS FOR EVERYONE!
Four of my six* chili plants have started flowering now, so soon I'll be knee-deep in chilis... Looks like it'll be a good season for them (2010 was so good I still have jars of pickled japanenos left and bags of dried cayennes).

* Two cayennes, two habanero, two jalapeno (not yet flowering).

Four of my six* chili plants have started flowering now, so soon I'll be knee-deep in chilis... Looks like it'll be a good season for them (2010 was so good I still have jars of pickled japanenos left and bags of dried cayennes).

* Two cayennes, two habanero, two jalapeno (not yet flowering).

I am very interested. How can I have myself knee-deep in chilis? I tend to kill plants and I am already underwatering a child as it is.

Cheat by buying small seedlings, plant them in good soil, put a generous amount of straw over the top, and make sure the soil under the straw is always damp... Last year it didn't work out at all, I got maybe two chilis from eight plants.

Also pick any buds or flowers you see on them until they're at a good size (just under a foot high) as this will promote growth and not production of chillies, which you don't want when they're small.

This Clarke/Ponting partnership is masterful. Loving every second.

Super jelly, sounds like a beautiful day in Sydney too to sit around and have a few quite beers soaking up the action.

Sounds much better than sitting in an office reading it on Cricinfo.

Cheat by buying small seedlings, plant them in good soil, put a generous amount of straw over the top, and make sure the soil under the straw is always damp... Last year it didn't work out at all, I got maybe two chilis from eight plants.

Also pick any buds or flowers you see on them until they're at a good size (just under a foot high) as this will promote growth and not production of chillies, which you don't want when they're small.
So plant them in the shade somewhere then to keep the soil wet/cold?

Kritz

Banned
Anyone want to play some Serious Sam 3 coop tonight? I'm of the mind that Serious Sam isn't a singleplayer game. It'd be cool to get like, 5+ guys on (up to 16?) and just go through that entire game, or as much as we can stomach.

Let me know here / on steam chat.

Anyone want to play some Serious Sam 3 coop tonight? I'm of the mind that Serious Sam isn't a singleplayer game. It'd be cool to get like, 5+ guys on (up to 16?) and just go through that entire game, or as much as we can stomach.

Could be keen. Haven't played a Sam game since the first one. Loved the crap out of it though. How much is it on Steam?

Fogz

I'm in, internet connection pending.

I finished it solo and it was still pretty awesome!

Rahk

Sure, I'll be home at around 6.

Damn would have been super keen if I got in on that GetGamesGo $12ish deal. Too slow to get to the computer that day I was :(

So plant them in the shade somewhere then to keep the soil wet/cold?
I think chillies like a lot of sun. Mine are in a bit more shade than previous years and I think they would prefer more sun -- they're getting about 4-5 hours a day at the moment, I reckon they'd grow faster if they had more. When the days get hot, give them a good water the evening before and they should be OK the following day. Only a couple of slightly yellow leaves after the last couple of hot days.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
8o6wJ.png

ty for sharing this on twitter serrels lolol

legend166

Damn Clarke, never scores runs under pressure.

SALAZAR, ARE YOU OKAY? POST IF YOU ARE OK.

RANDOMVINCE, ARE YOU OKAY? POST IF YOU ARE OK.

Muglh.gif

Dick move by Clarke to hog the strike for that final over though. Punter was on fire! He wanted that damn ton and now he won't be able to eat his risotto with all the worry.
Great knock at the perfect time when we needed it.

punter is going to get otu 1st over after lunch
guarantee it

Regardless of how many more runs he makes his partnership with Clarke has saved the test match for us. 199 run partnership already when the entire Indian team only made 191 and we collapsed to 3/37.

HolyCheck

oh god

my stream cut out, cut back into the words RUN OUT

then cut out..

moments of panic.
then cut back in ;_; it's ok. yay

Great stuff by Punter. Jesus, he would have been out by metres if that throw hit.

I'm glad he's finally got it though. I was as guilty as anyone of saying he was done, but he's one of the best batsmen we've ever produced. Glad he can remind people of that before he retires.

Also:
3757758-3x4-700x933.jpg

Now that is how you advertise.

Sooo... I finally finished Halo CE Anniversary from the ausgaf pile o' games.
Sorry it took me so long! I was working 7 days a week before Christmas for a while and even when I did have some downtime I didn't really feel like playing it cause it gave me the shits at times.

I've learnt I suck at Halo campaign. It's so frustrating to me.
I get lost and I get killed 100 times playing on normal lol. The level design shits me. I seem to recall it getting better in the next Halos though. Some of the checkpoints are randomly close and then far making me grind towards the next one sometimes.
What's up with the loading lag? Why we still got that.

I never really paid attention to the story when I previously played Halos so that aspect was nice but the story is paper-thin really.

It was fun to play some OG Halos in nice graphics though.
Thankyou Choc!

I'll post it to cod asap.

HolyCheck

Sooo... I finally finished Halo CE Anniversary from the ausgaf pile o' games.
Sorry it took me so long! I was working 7 days a week before Christmas for a while and even when I did have some downtime I didn't really feel like playing it cause it gave me the shits at times.

I've learnt I suck at Halo campaign. It's so frustrating to me.
I get lost and I get killed 100 times playing on normal lol. The level design shits me. I seem to recall it getting better in the next Halos though. Some of the checkpoints are randomly close and then far making me grind towards the next one sometimes.
What's up with the loading lag? Why we still got that.

I never really paid attention to the story when I previously played Halos so that aspect was nice but the story is paper-thin really.

It was fun to play some OG Halos in nice graphics though.
Thankyou Choc!

I'll post it to cod asap.

wait we're using this thing, crap, did anyone want my games, I Dont check it oh god

IVE ABANDONED YOU AUSGAF

Oh crap, seems I'm at the top of the list for both the community Rage and Halo:CE...

Anyone want to jump ahead of me on either of those lists? Unfortunately I can't remember where the spreadsheet is.

Ponting is still out there Choc. 199 and counting!

Also:
Birdsville
Now that is how you advertise.
God I hated my trip up there. So damn boring and dry and just blah. If I was stuck up there I would without a doubt be an alcoholic. Can't imagine how shitty the internet would be too.

If the game sucks, I don't care, the packaging is amazings.

It sucks. They package up a lump of shit and make it look all pretty and exploit peoples nostalgia in order to make money. It sucks.

Oh crap, seems I'm at the top of the list for both the community Rage and Halo:CE...

Anyone want to jump ahead of me on either of those lists? Unfortunately I can't remember where the spreadsheet is.
I still have RAGE but you said you didn't want it yet!

Fogz

i have indeed

its bad

I did think it got a lot better after the first couple of episodes though, which still isn't saying much. The button prompts still make no sense but there are some tense sequences!

EDIT: Oh and getting the characters eaten never gets old

Top Bottom