• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Choc

Banned
[citations needed]

Flaunting of wealth? No worse than Warnie. Poor sportsmanship? Lack of humility? Examples? He dumped Bingle. People still hated him.

-Beachside apartment Bondi , check
-Buys his girlfriend a 400k aston martin, check
-Buys a 100k engagement ring, check

seriously

Fredescu

-Beachside apartment Bondi , check
-Buys his girlfriend a 400k aston martin, check
-Buys a 100k engagement ring, check
I didn't know about any of these things so he's doing a pretty rubbish job of flaunting it. I guess that's why you watch ACA.

Dead Man

[citations needed]

Flaunting of wealth? No worse than Warnie. Poor sportsmanship? Lack of humility? Examples? He dumped Bingle. People still hated him.

That is some pretty low standard to be setting there. Warnie is not exactly loved off field these days.

Choc

Banned
ahaha

no it was on the news for when bingle had that run in with the law

the news story

'at her and michael clarkes beachside bondi apartment, her 400k aston martin was stolen' blah blah etc

and

when she threw the 100k engagement ring down the toilet. I guess HE personally didnt flaunt it, but hte media sure did. I think it was lara that flaunted it and it was one reason he got the shits with her.

Muglh.gif

Last chance for someone to queue jump me for either Rage or Halo:CE AusGAF community versions. If nothing, I'll send reptile and roosters my details for postage when I get home.

There's currently no one after me in the spreadsheet -- Gaz/choc, you just want me to send them back to you once I'm done if no one else is in the list by that time?

Choc

Banned
its going to rain day 4 somewhat and a lot on day 5 in the forecast is right

you cant let india get a draw now

Rezbit

Last chance for someone to queue jump me for either Rage or Halo:CE AusGAF community versions. If nothing, I'll send reptile and roosters my details for postage when I get home.

There's currently no one after me in the spreadsheet -- Gaz/choc, you just want me to send them back to you once I'm done if no one else is in the list by that time?

How do I hop into the community game love in? Interested in playing rage, what platform is it?

Are you kidding? Warnie is adored. Poked fun at, sure. But he's practically worshipped.
I would go down on my knees for the great man.

Great knock from Hussey. Last over with that six was hilarious. Got a lucky edge so decided to go the tonk. Glad I'm watching at home now.

Declare at 400 lead or when Clarke goes out.
Maaaaaaybe let Hussey get his ton. Maybe.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
People need to not get on a bus with too much perfume, highschool student levels of lynx deoderant or having just taken a puff of their cigarette 2 seconds before stepping onto the bus.

All of them gah. GAH. I'm always so close to forcing the asthma attack I can feel bubbling while I inhale it, just to teach them a lesson.

Rahk

People need to not get on a bus with too much perfume, highschool student levels of lynx deoderant or having just taken a puff of their cigarette 2 seconds before stepping onto the bus.

All of them gah. GAH. I'm always so close to forcing the asthma attack I can feel bubbling while I inhale it, just to teach them a lesson.
I think the problem here is that they don't wash their filthy clothes. These people typically stink for the whole journey and it's fucking disgusting.

Posters posters posters
how to frame my posters
sigh
1 - Go to your local frame store
2 - Look around at the frames
3 - Find a few frames you like
4 - Make sure the frames are an appropriate size for both the piece of artwork and the room it will go into
5 - Barter with the unwashed filth selling said frame
6 - Frame that shit
7 - Post on NeoGAF for kudos/condolences.

Slater is a raving loon.
Seriously, he was lucky the rest of the guys in the box didn't bundle him up in carpet and drop him into Ward 9 after that statement.

KD-horse-764441.jpg

Get a horse!

Salazar

FLIGHT BOOKED

I am the ticket purchasing supremo.

I have purchased more tickets in the past 24 hours than you fellas have eaten schnitzels.

Kritz

Banned
Who was up for Serious Sam 3 tonight? We can get it going once everyone's had dinner and relaxed and are home from work, etc. Join chat, join the mumble server, etc.

Dungeons And Dragons Stuff
Will probably hold next game on Monday 9 January from about 7pm - 10pm.
I have worked out a two night campaign which should be fun. I'm not going to reveal what it's about until the actual night.

EB will be selling imported copies of SWTOR from tomorrow for $78. Not sure how relevant this is, haven't been keeping up with the game.

hamchan

EB will be selling imported copies of SWTOR from tomorrow for $78. Not sure how relevant this is, haven't been keeping up with the game.

That's a pretty big move from EB considering the game is supposed to come out here in March. Buying a key online is cheaper but the download is 20gb, something a lot of people can't spare with bandwidth limits.

Jintor

You should go ahead and start probably. My net connection is being dodgy.

Also I might get distracted by this visual novel I am playing and not turn up

guidop

[citations needed]

6.5m penthouse(I don't begrudge him that though), Putting up a 1.5m asking price in the IPL, $200,000 engagement ring, Aston Martin, Bust-up with Katich because he wanted to go see his misses, 2008 Sydney test, he is in everything single cricket TV ad, has tons of endoresments, has done a bunch of male modelling, shacked with and wanted to marry someone most Australian's hated at the time. Would you call him humble? He is a corporate shill but that comes with the territory. I don't see anything wrong with my statement I think it was a pretty accruate

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Lets ask questions that we need answers to that we're too afraid to ask anyone coz theyre stupid questions

what does GOP stand for? when talking about republicans?

EDIT: Ignore my stupidity please >_<

He did after no one was going to pay it
lol That would have been quite an entertaining statement to make to reporters. "I wanted big bank and got laughed at. Rather than swallow the shame and accept slightly less I will give up the hundreds of thousands of dollars and work on my COD kill-death ratio or something."

Grug's back?!
He has been posting up a storm in the Cricket thread since after Christmas. Even been posting in here quite a bit, which was the first time I had read their name.

Shedding a layer of skin for Summer. Man it feels so fucking great to have someone wipe my back with a tshirt. Like scratching a mozzie bite times a thousand.
EVDbc.gif

Top Bottom