• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Fredescu

getting a good look of the placenta after was also cool.
FTR I'm talking about watching my baby poop tar in real time, which was well after the placenta. Which by the way was a lot bigger than I was expecting. The ob was like, "check this out! It's the placenta!" and sort of held it up like you'd hold up a fish you just caught for the camera.

Omikron

FTR I'm talking about watching my baby poop tar in real time, which was well after the placenta. Which by the way was a lot bigger than I was expecting. The ob was like, "check this out! It's the placenta!" and sort of held it up like you'd hold up a fish you just caught for the camera.
:lol

We had the meconium all over us, almost instantly after escaping the womb. :p Wife had it literally all over her.

lol @ ob though, that is amusing, we asked to look and got a full guided tour while it was sitting in a dish.

Fredescu

On topic:

5aFqs.jpg

Time to make and burn an ASICS effigy.

At least it's not projectile (like many other things). It just kinda oozes it's way out.
Yeah it was more like gushing rather than projecting thankfully.

I'll be honest, I found the entire process completely fascinating, getting a good look of the placenta after was also cool. :p
I found the entire process to be tense, uncomfortable and scary. At least it was for us. The moment he came out and was finally visible to the human eye was the best moment of my life (closely beating out the time that I made a bacon roast out of a whole pack of bacon wrapped with garlic, fetta and spinach inside) which was followed by the worst moment of my life as I am sitting there with this baby in my arms as my partner is on the edge of passing out as I can see and hear a torrent of blood flowing onto the floor of the suite. The next 15 minutes were filled with a lot of blood, sweat, mucus and tears. Would have been nice if they gave her a transfusion straight away too rather than waiting until about 18 hours later.

Alls well that ends well though!

Also there is still poop everywhere. He likes to hide nappies that we forget to bin as he finds our cries of disgust funny.

Choc

Banned
i dont support sopa

at all

what im saying is, if they must have it a court ruling on blackouts is a much fairer and better system

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Check out wikipedia main page.

that's cool.

Inform some one

this person talks about it and mentions a politician.

I google that politician to go to their wiki page to check on them.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :( I am that comic

i dont support sopa

at all

what im saying is, if they must have it a court ruling on blackouts is a much fairer and better system

One more time please. I think you mean that the SOPA should be for the offending parts of websites to be blocked rather than taken down.

Hey guys what's going o-

D:

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member

I might have spat out my drink if I'd had one.

So Dear Esther is finally coming out. Looks gorgeous, dialogue ain't great, should be a mildly interesting run about for 3 hours. Any way, the thread got me onto another mod called The Worry Of Newport for Crysis that looks very, very interesting for people into Lovecraft. Going to see if I can get it running on the Steam version tonight for a bit of scared fun.

Also couldn't get the trailer to work at the official Dear Esther website so use the Youtube mirror.

Shaneus

Because they support SOPA? It's a shame. I'd love to see Facebook with 24hrs of complete downtime.

Ubisoft are probably planning on protesting against Wikipedia protesting against SOPA by taking down THEIR servers, too.

Album of the year right here. Was hoping Rou would bring some possibilities with the lyrics this time rather than just observations but hey, maybe next time.

https://twitter.com/#!/herpderpedia

I don't know if i should laugh or cry.

You have 2 choices.

a) Laugh

b) Burn this place to the ground

With choice a) we may be able to keep things going and eventually inform and develop people to the point where they make less stupid decisions or thoughts than they do now. Choice b) is the quick and painless way out for our race.

Also Twitter is a hell of a lot of fun today.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So i now have an original iPad. I have no idea what to do with it apart from it being an xbmc remote one day.

Suggestions?

Omikron

I honestly wouldn't care. I used to be really into facebook but now its just kind of boring. No one seems to have much that's interesting to say, and unless there is an event or new photos up there's nothing really to check.

Today I posted (ie., spammed) lots of sopa articles :p

Why the hell hasn't Facebook done a black out?

I would expect it would be too messy to work out what happens with all the companies they have advertising deals with, not to mention all the companies that have games or apps that would be affected and what kind of measures they would take to get back any lost expected revenue over the 24 hour period. Would mean they would have to talk to a lot of people about allowing it.

Which is hilarious because SOPA would mean a huge change for Facebook. One person posts anything they don't have rights to (photo, video, description of a product not yet available in another market) and they would be in the crosshairs. Especially since they are such a juicy target.

So i now have an original iPad. I have no idea what to do with it apart from it being an xbmc remote one day.

Suggestions?
Bedtime catch up on TV series.
Walkthrough helper for Dark Souls et al
Fruit Ninja Puss In Boots

Top Bottom