• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

nope. just had one. og marsbar is better. cant improve on perfection.

mars bar icecream is boss

Yea.

After some testing it seems I can't charge it when it's connected to the PC but when it's connected to the mac it charges without any issue. Same cables were used.

I blame Apple!

It says not charging but I believe when the screen is turned off it is actually charging. Probably takes a year though.

Wait, they're still around? They were canned last I heard (which was when I was a child of around 11). I had numerous cases of them back then that my mum got from work when she was at Masterfoods.

Nah I never had one in Australia. Got one in Scotland I think.

Danoss

I watched the movie Insidious again tonight. It is so creepy and unsettling.

I seriously think it is one of the most well done horror films in a long time. The genre has taken a turn for the worst with all the blood, gore, and torture; the latter is a big no-no for me as I cannot stand to watch it (plus it really is a poor way to up the tension). This movie proves you don't need any of that to make it a good film.

The best horror film of 2011 by far, and it is up there as one of the best of all time for me.

Fogz

So Syndicate is coming to GoG today or tomorrow. I missed it the first time around so maybe now I can see what all the fuss was about.

BWkvB.jpg

As someone slightly OCD, this pleases me greatly.

On a related note, what it the consensus on best twitter app for iphone?

Choc

Banned
So Syndicate is coming to GoG today or tomorrow. I missed it the first time around so maybe now I can see what all the fuss was about.

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit :eek:

must buy

also i haev a feeling rose tinted glasses =(

and i went to the 20/20 last night. Was pretty awesome

ban: tweetdeck

Stackboy

Accepted an invitation to a party where I will know a maximum of two people, and them only a little. Hate this.

Get amongst it! Meeting new people is good for you. I'm 30 and determined not to be become a grizzled older man.

Travelling to the US and in San Francisco in particular I'm going to make efforts to meet new people. Thinking about staying in a backpackers to facilitate it.

Deeku

The game takes second place to all the other crap surrounding it.
When my neighbour used to take me along with his son to test matches, we never sat and watched the game. We always just go to the back of the member's stand and play cricket with the rest of the kids that don't want to watch the match. I remember hitting a rad hook shot and hitting some poor guy's coke into his lap. He was all "nahs cool" but I felt pretty bad.

Danoss

Wow what a douche! Bet he won't even have to pay for them.

I believe he will indeed have to pay for them. They're custom-made racquets by Tecnifibre and therefore have no branding on them as the manufacturer won't make them for the general public, so they can't make money off them being displayed on TV.

He was 2 sets to love down at the point he did that. The bout of frustration he let out must have had a calming/focusing effect on him as he came back and won the 3rd set. It didn't last long however, as he was trounced in the 4th set do go down 3-1.

Choc

Banned
That's gonna be a loooooong wait, or so I've heard.

9 years

i signed up a while ago, shouldn't be to long :)

if you are willing to pay an 11k signup (im not) you can get in today. (gold membership, sfs, scg)

its 21 years for the MCG. people sign their kids up when they are born.

Top Bottom