• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
'Under the clocks', as it were?

Having a reservation and table somewhere is probably easier, particularly if most are newcomers.

I doubt we would need a table for the beer deluxe would we? Going by the pictures it's just all people standing. May as well make it just that then. Meet up at flinders and stroll across and grab some drink and food.

could go to the belgian beer cafe, either the one up st kilda rd (on the left from the city. i dunno the street, youd have to look for it), or the one on southbank: http://www.belgianbeercafemelbourne.com/index.php

expensiveish but flavoured beers.
Yeah, if they've got the proper serving glass for Kwak I don't have a problem with that place... Is this the Melbourne arm of the same one in Sydney? If so, is it new?

I know it's not Belgian, but they don't have Satan's Gold? Damn.

I doubt we would need a table for the beer deluxe would we? Going by the pictures it's just all people standing.
Probably don't need a reservation but there are tables inside.

4-day weekend is go!

Kritz

Banned
I doubt we would need a table for the beer deluxe would we? Going by the pictures it's just all people standing. May as well make it just that then. Meet up at flinders and stroll across and grab some drink and food.

The beer garden has tables. I've never done an actual "beer garden" thing before so that could be really awesome in terms of environment.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So fuck it.

MelbGaf Meetup is somewhat a go!

Location: Beer Deluxe just outside flinders street. Bring your wallet, this shit is pricey. Looks like this is the current go to place, If plans change I will let everyone know.
When: 1pm Saturday 28th January 2012
Why: Kritz is in town, That's all you need to know.

At this point in time we should meet up around or at flinders street. I will try and find a better location that is less crowded, So it's more obvious we are nerds looking for other nerds, looking awkward and shit.

Let us know if you are able to make it so we have a rough idea of who and how many are turning up.

Danoss

8tANK.jpg

Probably doesn't look too appetising right now, but here's some home made rissoles ready to hit the pan for dinner.

Kritz

Banned
At this point in time we should meet up around or at flinders street. I will try and find a better location that is less crowded, So it's more obvious we are nerds looking for other nerds, looking awkward and shit.

Let us know if you are able to make it so we have a rough idea of who and how many are turning up.

You'd be having a real bad day if you somehow couldn't pick me from a crowd.

Or a really exceptional day, depending on your goal.

Man I gotta get my laptop off 3G before I kill my phone's bandwidth. Shoulda been a jerk and put skyrim on my laptop...

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
You're just stealing the advice I gave to you and you never used. :(

Oh I know what to do, I always have. I just can't do it. That's my biggest issue. Plus it's a confidence thing, I dislike just about everything when it comes to what I look like etc. as easy as it is to bullshit, I just hate lying.

Meeting at flinders is prob a bad idea anyway. Might just make it outside the beer deluxe then if anyone is late you can just twitter us!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
My Facebook profile is super depressing today. What's with the sudden wave or racism and xenophobia?

Oh I know what to do, I always have. I just can't do it. That's my biggest issue. Plus it's a confidence thing, I dislike just about everything when it comes to what I look like etc. as easy as it is to bullshit, I just hate lying.

Meeting at flinders is prob a bad idea anyway. Might just make it outside the beer deluxe then if anyone is late you can just twitter us!

have you tried not wearing loveheart glasses?

Top Bottom