• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Hey AusGAF, any of you guys have a USA 3DS and want to buy a USA copy of Mario Land 3D? My friend just came over from the states with a Red Mario 3DS Bundle and a stand alone of the game too. Thought I'd offer it up here before eBay. $35 still in the plastic.

PM if yr interested, will eBay otherwise.

What. The. Fuck.

b365I.jpg

Holy shit.

What the fuck.

Who would

How can

That got through the editor? What?

Stamp of how deep racial insensitivity is in our country. Stereotyped. Just wow.

Shaneus

Holy shit.

What the fuck.

Who would

How can

Stamp of how deep racial insensitivity is in our country. Stereotyped. Just wow.
I've never looked too much into Mark Knight's cartoons other than the odd two or three in high school, but I never realised he was so racially... something. He always seemed more political than anything else. Bringing race into it is just deplorable.

Can't wait to see their letters page tomorrow. Is that the Herald-Sun?

Holy shit.

What the fuck.

Who would

How can

This isn't going to end well...

On an unrelated note, have any AusGAFfers had their wisdom teeth removed, and if so how was the experience? I'm having heaps of trouble at the moment as I've got an infection in one of them (so painful), but I just want to the oral surgeon and they all need to come out. $2750...

Hello there. I just got approved to post here. I am an associate of Jintor's.

So yes. Hello.
Does Jintor give off the vibe of a young Kurt Richter in real life?
Steam ID?
360 Gamertag?
PS3 thingy?
Twitterer?
Thoughts on SOAP?
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?
Would you buy a Crackdown 3?
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?
iOS gamer or Android user?
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?
Is Warhammer 40k Space Marine a horrible Gears of War knockoff?
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?
UGG boots. Do you speak it?
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS?
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins?
Have you picked up a copy of the highly acclaimed 3rd album by Enter Shikari called A Flash Flood Of Colour yet? Only $20 at your local JB HiFi or available with FREE postage online!
Join AusGAF real mug with mug club!
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?
Jalapeño man?
BACON MAN?
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?
Do you plays the Halos or Duties?

Just bought these two shirts from the GAF store.

MEvjt.png
Soon to be superseeded by 'Keep Calm and Revelaiton'

Can't wait to see their letters page tomorrow. Is that the Herald-Sun?
The letters will be full of congratulations on a great comic. Letters to the editor were full of narrow minded, racist morons back when I read the paper.

On an unrelated note, have any AusGAFfers had their wisdom teeth removed, and if so how was the experience? I'm having heaps of trouble at the moment as I've got an infection in one of them (so painful), but I just want to the oral surgeon and they all need to come out. $2750...
Wow. I had mine out 5 years ago back home in the hospital under general. Was fine. Woke up and was sleepy. Got driven home the 150km and slept that day. Woke up the next day feeling perfectly fine. Drove back the 400km to Geelong and didn't have a problem. Disolvable stitches did their thing and I was back eating steak a week later. Just had soups for the first 4 days and was surprised at how uneventful the whole thing was.

I have dental cover for something like $270 a year with the Mildura hospital fund. I don't remember paying a bill to get them removed so it mustn't have been any more than a couple hundred dollars.

Deeku

Had mine out a few years ago and it was fine. I did mine under general anesthitic so it was basically go in, dude shoves a a thing in your vein, then you wake up and your cheeks are swollen.

Does Jintor give off the vibe of a young Kurt Richter in real life?

He's more of a lightbulb assassin

Steam ID?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thephotoshop

360 Gamertag?

Don't own an Xbox

PS3 thingy?

Don't own a PS3

Twitterer?

www.twitter.com/dhindes

Thoughts on SOAP?

Country Linen is the best

Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?

I'd Pierce Brosnan

Would you buy a Crackdown 3?

Only if it came with a Halo 7 beta key

Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?

None of them look like Charmander so I don't care

iOS gamer or Android user?

No, I have a GBA SP.

How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?

It's annoying as all get out

Is Warhammer 40k Space Marine a horrible Gears of War knockoff?

No

Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?

What?

UGG boots. Do you speak it?

I wear it. Them?

Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.

Sea Salt FTW

Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS?

Hahahahahahahahaha

D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?

Just PC games thanks

Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins?

I can't say no to a drunk redhead

Have you picked up a copy of the highly acclaimed 3rd album by Enter Shikari called A Flash Flood Of Colour yet? Only $20 at your local JB HiFi or available with FREE postage online!

No thanks

Join AusGAF real mug with mug club!

I drink out of glasses not mugs

Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?

His name is fun to say with an Italian-American accent

Jalapeño man?

Nope

BACON MAN?

I eat white meat but not red meat

Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?

Vodka man, recent pear cider advocate

Do you plays the Halos or Duties?

I'm pro at Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Versus

Racists. Nothing wrong with owning a console, especially when they cost so little now.

I applied for GAF back in 2005, I never got the email telling me I got in but my account was actually approved.
Applied again in 2009 and was allowed into these hallowed walls last January (2011), even though my account was activated weeks before I got the email.

midonnay

wisdom teeth removal is often a scam :/

orthodontists are the car repairmen of teeth....except without the bum crack

(had all four removed, but was told later on by another dentist that it was probably unnecessary with my teeth)

didn't get an infection, but food kept on getting stuck in those holes.....was a bitch to irrigate.

Had mine out a few years ago and it was fine. I did mine under general anesthitic so it was basically go in, dude shoves a a thing in your vein, then you wake up and your cheeks are swollen.

Cool. I'm getting going under as well. At this point I just want to rip these fuckers out.

Btw, anyone else tried the Skyrim beta patch on Steam, gone from 30-40fps max to 60 with occasional drops which only ever go down to 50...so good.

Rezbit

Yeah Sutton, I fast traveled to Markarth and ran to the top of the waterfall...no slowdown, SO DAMN AWESOME.
So damn late!

jambo

I might have to check out that Skyrim Beta patch, everyone seems to be raving about it

(had all four removed, but was told later on by another dentist that it was probably unnecessary with my teeth)

didn't get an infection, but food kept on getting stuck in those holes.....was a bitch to irrigate.

I have to get mine removed soon =[

The bottom two are half out, so they've gotten infected once and could also push my teeth out of alignment, which would kinda suck after I had 18 months of wearing braces back in high school.

I was told a year ago (by another dentist) that I needed to get them out, but silly me kept putting it off. The flare ups are happening every 1-2 months now, we are talking excruciating pain... So I went to the dentist on Wed and then got referred to the orthodontic surgeon today. Apparently they are in bad shape, and now quite close to the nerves which give feeling to the lips and tongue, so I don't have a choice. There is a small chance I could lose those nerves permanently with the surgery, but It's just precautionary information I think.

I guess I'll just live on protein shakes?

Gazunta

My dear beloved friends, who has a way to get me into the Steam iOS beta.

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS WILL GET ME IN

HUH

WHICH

I did another Brendan Brewer comic the other day. Here it is.

Top Bottom