• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Kritz, find the people who have scored games the closest to one another and then recommend games those other people have reviewed highly that the first person hasn't played.

Recommendation engine get!

Zeno Clash has six reviews with an average score of 4.2/5. It has three 5/5 ratings, one 4/5 rating and two 3/5 ratings.

Fallout: New Vegas has thirteen reviews with an average score of 4.5/5. It has seven 5/5 ratings and four 4/5 ratings.

Bitch my charts be perfect.

Zeno Clash gets a 2/5 from me. New Vegas will probably be a 4/5 going by the talk of bugs and the so-so graphics going by videos/screenshots.

Australian boy sentenced to two months in Bali prison for marijuana possession.
The parents should get at least 2 months in jail too then.

Choc

Banned
news reader says Obamas name and then does this live on air

tatyana300-300x340.jpg

The only bugs I had in New Vegas (well, ones of any significance) was one introduced in a patch that made the game totally unplayable (as in I couldn't load any of my saves, but could start a new game), which was fixed about 3 days later.

This is on 360.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Choc raging about trivial non-issues in Mario 3D makes me so hard. I can almost taste the tears of anger.

Game is dope and will keep me company on my commute to work. Only four hours today. Yay.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I don't always push someone over in public, but when I do I crack their skull.

Kogan's site is legit. Kogan is a douche and his products, whilst cheaply priced, are also very cheaply made.

Good on him for pushing the likes of Harvey. Bad on him for being a dick.

I do laugh when people describe successful business newcomers as disruptive. They're as disruptive as eating ice cream without a knife. They're just trying something different in the hopes of replacing the established competition. Nothing altruistic in his motives so I find it odd when people claim he's some kind of folk hero. He's just trying to make a lot of money. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I am not buying Kogan gear anytime soon just as I won't touch Palsonic, Soniq, etc.

Shaneus

Kogan's legit. Never bought from them though.
Eww, dont buy from Kogan, guys a massive douche!
Stole the words right out of my mouth. Dude just comes off as a self-righteous, pompous douche.

BTW, now's a good time to get iTunes cards, kids. Good Guys have a buy-2-get-one-free dealio that isn't restricted to $40 cards. Gonna go grab me three $50 ones tonight or tomorrow, I think. Maybe even hundy ones then give/sell them to folks who could use them.

iTunes cards are always on special, 33% off is great though if you are going to use that amount of credit.

I bought one of those mice. thanks for the tip
Bought one from LogitechShop for $40 and really like it. The first week was a bit off just acclimatising to it but handles brilliantly now. Made MW3 a very enjoyable experience.

markot

Banned
Im not super keen on the MW+ controls >.< maybe I just suck, but it seems too slow to respond...

And, this Zelda is hard >.> I almost died!

bit of tall poppys with Kogan i think...

rooters did you get your halos

yep thankyou very much!

edit:

It looks pretty good but I still feel like even Halo 3/Reach look better. Maybe it's being a bit unreasonable to expect a remake to look better than a new game. Comparing the original with the remake is fun though.

edit2: lol rooters

Rezbit

She wants Links dick and he was no idea.

I thought Link was gonna get it when Zelda got her body all up in his space. But nope, poor Link blue-balled yet again!

Im not super keen on the MW+ controls >.< maybe I just suck, but it seems too slow to respond...

And, this Zelda is hard >.> I almost died!

I love the controls. Seems to be working really well for me. Haven't had to re-calibrate except for the starting one.

And yes a Deku Baba nearly killed me LOL.

Danoss

So why are those games actually called The Legend of Zelda? All she does is be a dumb bitch and get kidnapped all the time. What legend is she actually leaving behind? Perhaps "The Legacy of a Ditsy Woman Who isn't Much of a Princess Since Her Wealth is too Poor to Afford Protection Against Gannondorf, Who Is Pretty Crap Overall".

Link is the one who's all awesome by solving weird puzzles and killing everything. Sucker doesn't even get his name in the title. On the NES, he only got recognised in the sequel "The Legend of Zelda: The Adventures of Link". Unfortunately, he ended up as a subtitle. I'm sorry, every "Zelda" game are the adventures of Link.

By the same logic, many Mario Brothers games would be called "The Legend of Peach". Damn bitch doesn't do shit except sit around waiting to be rescued.

Top Bottom