• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Gazunta

There's no angels arguing in Saints Row

Toad's the best character in Mario Kart

At no point in Starcraft do you get to create a self-luminous celestial body consisting of a mass of gas held together by its own gravity in which the energy generated by nuclear reactions in the interior is balanced by the outflow of energy to the surface, and the inward-directed gravitational forces are balanced by the outward-directed gas and radiation pressures.

Omikron

At no point in Starcraft do you get to create a self-luminous celestial body consisting of a mass of gas held together by its own gravity in which the energy generated by nuclear reactions in the interior is balanced by the outflow of energy to the surface, and the inward-directed gravitational forces are balanced by the outward-directed gas and radiation pressures.

In Super Mario Kart?

The best was easily Mario/Luigi, the combination of top speed with sufficiently decent handling was key.

Rezbit

:lol Okay that was good.

Gazunta

In Super Mario Kart?

The best was easily Mario/Luigi, the combination of top speed with sufficiently decent handling was key.
Mario and Luigi are both fine choices and you will do well with them, absolutely. But if you want hard gripping, claws in your back tight handling on the track, you don't look past Toad. That rave partying dude has tires that are made out of horses hooves, they're that glue-like.

(Of course, 90% of my Super Mario kart time was spent playing Battle Mode on course 2, so my judgement of what makes the best character is skewed somewhat)

Danoss

You clever man.

But what if you retitled your comic book: "Mostly About Furries Eating Eachother's Faeces: Funny Web Comic" ?

Jintor

Perfect three-panel comic. MAKE IT SO.

jambo

Mario 3D Land didn't arrive today. Screw TheHut.

Didn't get mine from ozgameshop either. Dang.

Hey guys, what's up?

xukqyl.jpg

jambo

I think I know the answer to this question.

We can only see one hand in the picture and there's some tissues in the background.

Yeah that's exactly what I was doing.

Good thing I brought my floating, self taking camera in today to take that shot =P

Jintor

Silly chopl

Anyway, give me fantasy novel recommendations. Not ASOIAF, already read all of them. Hobb? I unno.

I really liked the Riftwar books set in the Empire of Kalawan, but there's only three of those and I've read all of them.

Omikron

Mario and Luigi are both fine choices and you will do well with them, absolutely. But if you want hard gripping, claws in your back tight handling on the track, you don't look past Toad. That rave partying dude has tires that are made out of horses hooves, they're that glue-like.

(Of course, 90% of my Super Mario kart time was spent playing Battle Mode on course 2, so my judgement of what makes the best character is skewed somewhat)

I spent ALOT if time in my youth perfecting the first tracks with mario. Had the mushroom over jump shortcut down to a fine art. As will as power slide within mm of the wall.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
weekend exciting plans anyone? ill probably do a load of washing. if i get paid ill get a haircut.

also a friend of mine is going to lose all or partnof one of her kidneys in an operation soon, today she was injected with radiation stuff for what ever scqns they had to take.

who waants to help me design her superhero identity :( i ask becuse i cant draw

jambo

weekend exciting plans anyone?

I have a 3 day weekend

Gaming on Saturday

Party on Saturday night

Gaming, hangover and listening to Trance Around the World 400 on Sunday

F1s on Monday morning at 2.30 am

Sleep in and gaming on Monday

Catching up with mates Monday night

The always great Wilflare gifted me New Vegas and all the DLC for $15. Score! Also for the first fucking time ever Steam is giving me 1.5MBps, of course it happens when I'm not in a hurry to play it.

By the same logic, many Mario Brothers games would be called "The Legend of Peach". Damn bitch doesn't do shit except sit around waiting to be rescued.
The western dudes who made Zelda should apologise to Miyamoto for ripping off Mario whole sale. At least they kept it Nintendo exclusive aside from the money hat by Philips. I wonder if they went to Miyamoto first?

I went to see Spicks and Specks live last night. It was a lot better than I expected! Adam Hills recycled some of his stand up material and there could have been better use of tech but it was pretty funny.
Damn I wish I could have gone to a Spicks & Specks showing before it ended :( Also to give ALan a punch in the face for the whole Land Down Under thing.

Anyway, give me fantasy novel recommendations.
The Witcher books

Fuck. First World Import Problems. My LOGS order arrived sooner than expected (7 days for MGS2 Substance, SMT Lucifers Call and SMT Digital Devil Saga 1+2) so now I have AssCreedBros in front of me during a sale on the expansive single player DLC for half price. Also have New Vegas and all the DLC downloading as well as all the awesome Steam sale games I bought (would love to try Orcs Must Die and Hinterland) as well as RAGE and Saints Row 3 which are half way through and Arkham City which was barely touched last night.

FML

I can't read polish!

The Last Wish
Blood of Elves

$7.50 each. If you like the games you will enjoy the books.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Toad was always the first pick amongst all my friends and I in SMK.

Wrong, Yoshi
I found this.

CFFUr.gif

Will def be her mascot.

I have a 3 day weekend

Gaming on Saturday

Party on Saturday night

Gaming, hangover and listening to Trance Around the World 400 on Sunday

F1s on Monday morning at 2.30 am

Sleep in and gaming on Monday

Catching up with mates Monday night

Jelly.
Toad is the correct answer for Mario kart, super Mario kart anyway.
Yoshi.

+1 for Toad, closely followed by Koopa!
Yoshi.
I think my Wii is dying.

I'm getting little white spots flick up playing Zelda :(
:( This is not a good place to be.. so near the end of theconsoles life time too

Top Bottom