• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogz

I'll be up for Dota tonight! At some point.

I have to study for a forklift test tomorrow. What is this madness?? :p

Paging Shaneus. House of the Dead 4 is only $9 for the next week on PSN+.
Also Sonic CD is $3.25! Everyone buy it!

Also Red Faction PS2 is finally up! $16.

Rahk

Make sure you watch those instructional videos on YouTube, especially the European ones. Very helpfull.

Post the one you linked in chat a few months ago. That was awesome.

Surely a forklift exam would be mostly common sense? Do you really need to study much?

Edit: Wait, you were talking about forklifts, not Dota, right?

I don't know about terrible, but it's definitely majorly overrated and not a patch on the Mega Drive games.

The lack of Yasuhara's touch is super obvious.

Fogz

Surely a forklift exam would be mostly common sense? Do you really need to study much?

Edit: Wait, you were talking about forklifts, not Dota, right?

Mostly, I've been driving a forklift for 7 years already :p
But its all the extra crap that you gotta know just for the license, like the 20 things you have to check before you even start the thing, load centre distances and stuff

Fredescu

whiteford.jpg

Huh.

Kritz

Banned
At the vet. Retreating to my phone so at least someone in this family can drive home. Decided to be an asshole and pay these idiots $300 for a cremation. My hyper zealous auntie decided to show up and preach to us about ethenasia being the devil, I don't know.

Aw fuck, phone isnt helping me much.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I hope some one told her to fuck off kritz.

Losing a pet is fucking harsh, I still think about my child hood dog quite a lot :(

I don't know what to say, Kritz. Apart from I've been in your position and wish that no one else had to go through it.

All the best to you are your family during this time.

Danoss

Kritz, fuck your aunt for being so insensitive, you've done a friend of many years a kindness. Anyone that would willingly watch an animal or human suffer and not wish do whatever they can to relieve it, is a terrible person in my book.

A friend of mine said this song is about what you're going through, so I'll share it with you.

Shaneus

F1 fans, get PISSED:
Fans angry as ONE bumps Formula One to TEN
Motorsports fans are fuming with TEN Network over its plans to switch Formula One coverage from ONE to TEN, losing both High Definition and in some cases, Live broadcasts.

From this Sunday night, F1 screens on TEN from 9:30pm instead of on ONE. Bizarrely, the Qualifying Race is Live in all markets on ONE on Saturday, but not the big race.

This results in the coverage airing in Standard Definition and it means viewers in South Australia and Western Australia -including Perth viewers following local lad Daniel Ricciardo- will be unable to see it Live as they have enjoyed on ONE.

The switcheroo comes despite the network having regularly plugged the HD broadcasts on ONE.
Thank fuck I have several options available to me now. Because I'd be even more pissed.

Yeah, haven't been posting much lately and won't be over the next few months as I have my teaching Internship. :)

Welcome and good luck. You'll hate life/video games soon. ;)

At the vet. Retreating to my phone so at least someone in this family can drive home. Decided to be an asshole and pay these idiots $300 for a cremation. My hyper zealous auntie decided to show up and preach to us about ethenasia being the devil, I don't know.

What an inappropriate time to say that crap, sorry to hear about kitty dude.

Danoss

im no footballs man but i cant help but like friday night lights. the pretty ladies help though.

It's great whether or not you like their football. It's a character show about friends, family and relationships. My favourite show of all time, absolutely beautiful and perfect.

Kritz

Banned
3. Not getting a game with my gameboy for Christmas
2. Playing the triangle in music at the end of year assembly - and sucking at even that
1. Watching my cat die

Shaneus

Paging Shaneus. House of the Dead 4 is only $9 for the next week on PSN+.
Also Sonic CD is $3.25! Everyone buy it!

Also Red Faction PS2 is finally up! $16.
Fucking AWESOME. About the HotD. I'm account sharing with a mate as far as PSN+ goes, will nab it on that.

Did it just go on sale today?

Hopefully it'll get me to use my Move for more than the demo of that sports game and the unopened copy of Child of Eden I have.

I never finished the first Trials, great game but just too hard for me. I play for stories these days! One of the best games on XBLA though, fantastic production values as well as very well designed levels.

Explain it in words that a monkey like me would understand. Does it mean we give less than other countries to those above 50% income?

Ah man that sucks, hate it when people try and use a moment to push their own agenda. At least through cremation you can scatter their ashes somewhere important.

F1 fans, get PISSED:
Fans angry as ONE bumps Formula One to TEN

Thank fuck I have several options available to me now. Because I'd be even more pissed.
Oh man, my Dad is going to be PISSED off. Just typical Channel Ten bullshit. Their reception was so bad they ended up getting satellite TV so I'm not even sure how it goes for them. Might be enough to push him to Austar.

Fucking AWESOME. About the HotD. I'm account sharing with a mate as far as PSN+ goes, will nab it on that.

Did it just go on sale today?
Yep, Thursday is PSN day.

Does anyone remember fox studios? Whatever happened to that place...
foxprogramming.jpg

Hey, any benefit in me getting Sonic CD for PS3 when I already have it on iPhone?

Being able to play it with proper controls? Not really an issue if you're okay with the whole virtual dpad thing, though. There's no real difference between the versions as I understand it, and it's not really a game I'd consider worth buying twice.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
no one is actually OK with a virtual D pad are they?

they just put up with it because thats all they have

right?

I would kill everybody in this room for a beer.
I was just working away at my computer today, dee dee diddly dee, dum dee dum dee dee. And all of a sudden I could taste a locally brewed Pale Ale (Flying Horse Whale Ale). It was just rolling around my mouth.

It has been 10 days since my last beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom