• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, definitely not at DM's. And apparently they're around $8 each for the 330mL and up to around $90 for a 24 pack.
How much?! WTF. For that price I'd want the apples picked by naked virgin breasts and crushed in between their thighs.

Apparently they're from the Bellarine. The cider company, not the virgins.

Deeku

I don't even know in what situation that would be an applicable response.
THoGu.gif

Shaneus

How much?! WTF. For that price I'd want the apples picked by naked virgin breasts and crushed in between their thighs.

Apparently they're from the Bellarine. The cider company, not the virgins.
Bam.

As a new-comer to the market Flying Brick is somewhat exclusive, retailing for a lazy $8 a stubby, $30 for a sixer and a large but worthwhile $88 for a slab.

Shaneus

Man, it's a great cider, but I'd hardly drink it at that price. Currently enjoying a Mountain Goat Two Step which isn't bad either. Since it's pretty subtle I think you may like it since you like the Montieth Apple and Pear.
Well, going to work my way (ugh, the pain!) through this Three Oaks which could be a LOT worse, especially for the price. Was thinking about Monteith's or even the *gasp* 5 Seeds Cloudy (as something new) but spotted this and noted that it wasn't from a major brewery. Worth a crack but doubt I'd have it again.

PS. The Two Step rates worse than the Monteith's here ;)

Danoss

NSW beat QLD 18-14, try conversions the only difference between the two in the end. They're young and made a number of errors you don't see often in Origin football, but it was a great game. Even at this level there was plenty of passion on display, I hope it helps the competition get a bit more recognition.

PS. The Two Step rates worse than the Monteith's here ;)
Hard to compare, really. I'd say the Montieth's is more refreshing but a bit more bland. The Two Step had more apple flavour and was subtle but I'm OK that I just bought one.

I prefer aggregate score places like ratebeer or beeradvocate over one persons opinion, unless I know that person well.

wonzo

Banned

Shaneus

At that point, I didn't actually care whether I got it or not, so make sure you are willing to risk not getting it at all (although with Zavvi, you kind of already are ;) ) before going through with it.

Fogz

I assume you saw my post last page?

Also, somewhat miraculously, my Edgar Wright box set was "awaiting dispatch" once I put a cancellation in. Funny that.

Same thing happened to me last time I used zavvi. Sat there for a month, tried to cancel, shipped the next day.

I only use them now if its a REALLY good bargain, and so far I haven't found one that warranted buying from them yet :p

wonzo

Banned
At that point, I didn't actually care whether I got it or not, so make sure you are willing to risk not getting it at all (although with Zavvi, you kind of already are ;) ) before going through with it.
They've already shipped and charged me for Shinobi so I really couldn't bring myself to care if they chuck a fit over Child of Eden given I doubt I'd ever be ordering from them again.

midonnay

rhythm heaven deserves bigger sales :(

it really is one of the most charming series I've played.....wonder why it's never been a mega seller >_>

Gazunta

The first day of Supanova GC was amaaaazing! So many great people were kind enough to come up to my booth and chat and buy books about video games and get sketches of various characters with Mario hats an mustaches.

The second...we shall see! Excited excited excited!

Shaneus

They've already shipped and charged me for Shinobi so I really couldn't bring myself to care if they chuck a fit over Child of Eden given I doubt I'd ever be ordering from them again.
Funny thing is, I could happily lend you a copy of CoE for either platform (PS3 is still sealed, Kinect only barely less so) and not be bothered in the slightest. If it meant taking away dollary-doos from Zavvi, I'd actually go out of my way to do so given the most recent fiasco with my good self.

LOGS* 4 lyf

*see Reptile? I'm doing the LOGS thing, even though I have no idea what the "L" represents. Totes got your back, bro.

wonzo

Banned
Funny thing is, I could happily lend you a copy of CoE for either platform (PS3 is still sealed, Kinect only barely less so) and not be bothered in the slightest. If it meant taking away dollary-doos from Zavvi, I'd actually go out of my way to do so given the most recent fiasco with my good self.

LOGS* 4 lyf

*see Reptile? I'm doing the LOGS thing, even though I have no idea what the "L" represents. Totes got your back, bro.
They just sent me the order cancellation email. lol

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll just wait until OGS puts it up for cheaper.

The first day of Supanova GC was amaaaazing! So many great people were kind enough to come up to my booth and chat and buy books about video games and get sketches of various characters with Mario hats an mustaches.

The second...we shall see! Excited excited excited!

since you're on the Gold Coast, perhaps you could do a bogan Mario with thongs, tatts and sunglasses resting on the back of his neck.

Have fun.

Reading the Valve Handbook. Oh lord. Cool but ultimately depressing.

Choc

Banned
i passed my stone and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK it hurt

also

seriously guys, drink 2 litres of water a day. You do not want to go through what i did.

Danoss

xF08k.jpg

Only just over 24 hours to go on the Dinocalypse Trilogy Kickstarter. It has reached the goals required to include seven ebooks for the low, low price of $10. This sort of deal can't be beaten. If you've got an ebook reader, this is your last chance to jump on it for some pulpy fun including (some names are placeholder only):
  • Dinocalypse Now by Chuck Wendig
  • Beyond Dinocalypse by Chuck Wendig
  • Dinocalypse Forever by Chuck Wendig
  • Benjamin Hu novel by Brian Clevinger
  • Amelia Stone novel by C. E. Murphy
  • King Khan by Harry Connolly
  • Khan of Mars by Stephen Blackmoore
Seriously, all this for only $10! You'd be crazy to turn this opportunity down. I wouldn't be pimping this so hard if I didn't think it was worth it, I've never been let down by a single Evil Hat product and I own a number of them (see here). Jump on this amazing book deal here before it's too late.

Nemesis_

i passed my stone and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK it hurt

also

seriously guys, drink 2 litres of water a day. You do not want to go through what i did.

Ever since I started University and learnt more and more about health this has been the thing I have been most scared of.

I want people to describe the pain but I don't think any description would do it justice. >_>

I drink so much water now and eat little salts so I think I'll be okay =D

markot

Banned
Watch - Valve(ish) and awesome related:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc

Pfft, ive been arguing with economics asses about that for years >.<

Money isnt the only motivator. And its sad cause they generally use it to justify their exhorbitant fees in banking and business. (Because they only enter it with a love for money, not for the work that they do)

The problem is that so much of modern economic theory is essentially... that. Used to justify super wages and golden parachutes, cutting taxes, cutting welfare.... you name it.

Its so sad.

The system is beholden to people with no morality but the drive for wealth. And in the end, wealth begins to pool around them, and get sucked from society at large.

And whats worst of all is that its the tax payers and average people that suffer. We got rid of tariffs. Yay! Free markets! Now we have to pay companies all over the world to build offices and plants here, we have to give them concessions and tax breaks and near 0% annual tax bills. The state went from being served to being the servant of these huge corporations and these utterly idiotic hive minded simpletons who are stuck so far up ayn rands ass they actually read all of Atlas Shrugged and pronounce Ayn properly. AND THOUGHT IT WAS INSIGHTFUL.

Economics has gone from a part of life to life itself. The state has to be structered to serve this economic mythical deity who is as skittish as a wild boar, lest he wander off and we lose his golden turd pile. Instead of economics simply being an enabler, something to be controlled just like any other process that is man made, it has become what life itself, government, everything is centered around.

Oh god im ranting >_<

Also fuck the 'big 4' banks who have us all by the balls and twist at will. nationalise them! Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb!

Choc

Banned
Ever since I started University and learnt more and more about health this has been the thing I have been most scared of.

I want people to describe the pain but I don't think any description would do it justice. >_>

I drink so much water now and eat little salts so I think I'll be okay =D

Female Dr at hospital said its worse than childbirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom