• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

midonnay

ugh.... J-drama is sooooo bad..... seriously. I've tried at least 20 series (including the above mentioned)

kill it all with fire. :/

If you wanna watch something super sad/ adorable try ano hi mita hana bokutachi ha mada shiranai. It has great music too.
its about a group of friends who fall apart after one of them dies. A few years later her ghost starts haunting one of the boys, and he tries to get the group back together to help her "go on".

ugh.... J-drama is sooooo bad..... seriously. I've tried at least 20 series (including the above mentioned)

kill it all with fire. :/

I'm finding the same thing with K-drama. People keep telling me to watch things, but they're all kinda meh so far. Hana yori dango was okay, except for having only two background music tracks and playing them both every episode.

Watch Jin though. Jin was great, I got very addicted. Its different I swear.

Salazar

I'm finding the same thing with K-drama. People keep telling me to watch things, but they're all kinda meh so far.

Fashion King has super-energetic surprise kissing.

uzNlm.gif

Deeku

If you wanna watch something super sad/ adorable try ano hi mita hana bokutachi ha mada shiranai. It has great music too.
Ohh I've seen that girl character a lot, now I know where it's from. Might try it too since the only anime I've been watching is like an episode or two of Squid Girl every week or so lol!

Oh wait, super sad..hmmmm:/

I trust your judgement Sal. If this fashion king has repetitive songs...!

Ohh I've seen that girl character a lot, now I know where it's from. Might try it too since the only anime I've been watching is like an episode or two of Squid Girl every week or so lol!

Oh wait, super sad..hmmmm:/

Its also cute and heartwarming! And only 12ish episodes.

v What kind of manga Jint?

its about a group of friends who fall apart after one of them dies. A few years later her ghost starts haunting one of the boys, and he tries to get the group back together to help her "go on".
Sounds like the writer is a big fan of Stephen King's It.

midonnay

I'm finding the same thing with K-drama. People keep telling me to watch things, but they're all kinda meh so far. Hana yori dango was okay, except for having only two background music tracks and playing them both every episode.

yeah, same.....keep on getting recommended stuff and constant disappointment....

the producers seems to have two buttons to choose from: "Cheese" and "Tears"

Free Steam weekend for Tropico 4. Played the tutorial and first campaign mission (twice, failed the first time, easily blitzed it the second).

It's good fun, I'll probably play it again before the weekend is out but I can't see myself buying it unless it manages to throw something amazing and new at me before the end of the weekend.

Jintor

It won't. It's basically better-looking Tropico 3.

Which is all well and good, but it's nothing special unless you're already super into it.

Salazar

Trip to Eumundi's body art festival. Any takers ?

288206-australian-bodwtiqk.jpg

Shan ? Fallbackpants ?

Also,

LOLatahs
Fuck Manly
Fuck both the Titans and the Bulldogs.

Gazunta

I want to make a short 20 page manga comic but god every time I sit down to do panelling i just get so discouraged.
Harden up and just sit down and draw it. It's 20 pages even if it sucks it's not like it'll take a year off your life to make it.

And we'll all read it!

Salazar

I approve of this brisgaf field trip.

The carnivale, which will have an "Under the Sea'' theme, will be held at the Eumundi Amphitheatre on Memorial Drive and will include the chance to watch body artists at work followed by a body art parade.

Other highlight include a chance to have a go at decorating a doll in the form of body art; a special effects competition; a car bonnet competition; and a gala night event, among many other activities.

I am positive that I could sell an article on it. But I don't know if the money is enough.

Jintor

Harden up and just sit down and draw it. It's 20 pages even if it sucks it's not like it'll take a year off your life to make it.

And we'll all read it!

That depends what genre it turns out in :| I can't really write short comics worth a damn.

Anyway. Sydneysiders, what's a good bar I can hire out like a room/floor and have a 21st in? I had my eye on a bar near Central, but my friend already had his 21st there and I'd feel kinda crappy.

Deeku

My sister told me about how one of her co-workers would, umm, squeeze her milk out during office hours and store it in the staff fridge. How gross is that???!!!!!

Or maybe it's a common thing and I just don't know better.

Danoss

Doesn't sound any more gross than drinking cows milk. Less so if anything.

If it was a dude squeezing his milk out and storing it in the staff fridge, then it would be gross.

Dead Man

My sister told me about how one of her co-workers would, umm, squeeze her milk out during office hours and store it in the staff fridge. How gross is that???!!!!!

Or maybe it's a common thing and I just don't know better.

I don't know if it's common, but it doesn't seem that gross. Maybe I'm weird though.

Deeku

Changed my shades order.
But are you "the height of modern cool"?

I think these are cooler, but I dunno, wooden frames? Might feel weird on the face, never tried before. Also the other ones might suit you better. Hard to tell though, glasses at this level of coolness need to be tried on first!

At least their return service is really good.

subscribed thanks muchly
p.s what headphones did you get again?

Kitty Pryde about to be played on JJJ! build the hype.

ಠ_ಠ
why triple j why

YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS COOL.

I actually liked Gucci Gucci but even this is too far for me.

I'll just pretend it's all Donald Glover.

Yeah boiii

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
BEASTIE BOYS She's On It (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Sure Shot (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS featuring CYPRESS HILL So What'cha Want (Remix) (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Shadrach (EMI)

2:30am

BEASTIE BOYS She's Crafty (Sony)
BEASTIE BOYS Pass The Mic (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Sabotage (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Triple Trouble (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Gratitude (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Holy Snappers (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Fight For Your Right (To Party) (Sony)

3:00am

BEASTIE BOYS Intergalactic (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Root Down (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Body Movin' (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS - LIVE Sure Shot (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS - LIVE Super Disco Breakin' (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS - LIVE Brass Monkey (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Ch-Check It Out (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun (EMI)

3:30am

BEASTIE BOYS Ricky's Theme (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Off The Grid (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Netty's Girl (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Jimmy James (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Make Some Noise (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS featuring SANTIGOLD Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS An Open Letter To NYC (EMI)

04:00am

BEASTIE BOYS - LIVE AT TIBETAN FREEDOM CONCERT Root Down (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Alive (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Three MC's and One DJ (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS The Rat Cage (EMI)
BEASTIE BOYS Something's Got To Give (EMI)

so my uostairs aneighbout is angyr at me now
she came down with her dog and was like

this is a 40 bedsit apartment you have to know thats not cool ,this is twice now

fuck off

tfiridau night 1am u can go to sdlkhsdokjf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom