• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

Incidentally the office for the Christian Democratic Fascist Party is on my way home from work each day. I assume they are associated with the neighbouring Christadelphian Church next door. Remarkably, their sign out on the street read last week: "Russia's Demise Foretold in The Bible".

Somewhat unexpectedly, there is no mention of Russia's formation in the same book. Go figure.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
My body makes no sense and it's driving me mad.

For whatever reason, When I'm standing on the train I have the urge to take a leak. I can get off the train and attempt to hit up the toilet but nothing happens, Standing anywhere but the train and I feel fine. Jump back on the train and it's all over within a minute or two.

It make no sense. Guess I will go to the docs tomorrow after work since I have physio tonight.

Why the heck is mail down. Dammit work.

I downloaded and set up day z last night. I do not know how to play it though ahah. So if anyone is up for playing tonight, I'm going to be playing to get acclimated. Where abouts is all you guys?

Choc

Banned
FOOTBALL IS THE GREATEST FUCKING SPORT NI THE WORLD YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE THAT ANYWHERE ELSE

FUCK ME I WAS UP TILL 3AM WATCHING CITY BUT WOW, WORTH IT

ok calm now

fuck it was amazing

jambo

why not a good game?

sAyjh.gif

For those home brewers in the crowd, this is awesome. You choose a style, it tells you the target everything (OG, SG, SRM, IBU, etc) and you add ingredients you think will be suitable (it compares the flavour of different types of malts etc if you hover over it) until you hit the targets for that style.

Once done it shows the expected SRM (colour) and bitterness profile etc. Really nifty. Hopefully going to be trying a brew-in-a-bag for my first solo brew (done a couple of extracts with a mate) in the next couple of months once I get everything straight in my head.

Repitle, from this point on is never allowed to critique any games, films, tv shows or songs.

make it so!

I promise to never critique any games, films tv shows or songs with such a simple minded statement that they are 'not good'. If I am to enter a discussion on a topic I will give reasoning's and explanations of why an opinion has been raised. I shall not decree that something is not good without a reason why I believe this to be fact.

Rezbit

I promise to never critique any games, films tv shows or songs with such a simple minded statement that they are 'not good'. If I am to enter a discussion on a topic I will give reasoning's and explanations of why an opinion has been raised. I shall not decree that something is not good without a reason why I believe this to be fact.

Witnessed on this day, the 14th of May, by the AusGAF General Assembly.

So is the witcher 2 one of those games that takes a while to get going or if i dont like it an hour in, i'm not going to like it? It seems like a game id enjoy but it needs to be at the right time. I think starting it the day after finishing skyrim was a mistake for me. Fantasy rpg overload.

Diablo 3 hasnt shipped from OGS either which is probably good since it means i can go to Max Payne 3 next.

Anyone got it cheaper than $79 at JB for 360 version?

Fredescu

So is the witcher 2 one of those games that takes a while to get going or if i dont like it an hour in, i'm not going to like it?
Where are you after an hour? At least play a bit of chapter 1 before deciding. The prologue is just a tutorial really. It opens up a bit when you get to that first town. If you don't enjoy chapter 1, you're probably not going to enjoy the rest.

Jintor

Whelp, nope, that didn't solve the issue at all. At least I kind of know what I need though.

I have two Windows Live IDs. I don't really remember why, but I think it's fucking GFWL's fault. Anyway, the account that I actually use to play Xbox games is linked to an email address that is know defunct, so I wanted to switch the email address over to the one I actually use - i.e. the one that got linked through GFWL. I can't do that though because there's already a GFWL account there, which is also an Xbox account, and I can't cancel that account (Why? Who fucking knows). The staff provided solution was to make a dummy WindowsLive account, transfer the GFWL account to that Live account, and then transfer my defunct Xbox account over to my actual email. Except you can't transfer things to Live accounts less than 30 days old.

Fuck you GFWL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom