• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT BUYING DIABLO 3 AT LAUNCH BUT MAY CHOOSE TO DO SO AT A LATER DATE:
reptilescorpio
Omi
Vook (if the free Twitter copy arrives)
Rezbit (hold strong man) CONSUMER
Choc (probably already finished it or will wait until 2013 to play)
Evlcookie
Shaneus
Steve Perry
codswallop!
legend166!

I still can't believe you have to pay money for multi on XBox. What's up with that? It makes commercial sense but fuck that, I'm a PC gamer!
People have been trained to put up with it now so I don't see the 720 doing away with it. PSN+ will become the standard on the PS4 as well with more and more exclusive stuff, kind of like the Gold exclusive stuff in the beginning. Love me some PSN+ so many great games for the low low price of about $40 I spent.

Point of that was the similie though. T2 is the far less popular but possibly more interesting game, while D3 will be the Gears equivalent.
I know what the point was douche I was agreeing! I hate you so much. Also where is the PM?

So I know everyon is on the D3 hype train, but can anyone tell me where in the hell I can find a wired Wii sensor bar in a shop??
Have you tried GAME?

EB should have a wireless one. Even your local PC place should have some Wii stuff as it is pretty popular. Otherwise try Dick Smith as that is where I originally got my wireless one.

You know, celery's not that bad once you've smothered it in enough beetroot to remove any actual taste of celery
Also peanut butter is a good one.

mandiller

sdAuo.jpg

Thanks postman

jambo

tried redeeming my CD key on battle.net but it didn't work :X!

meh I guess it'll have to wait till i get home

Mine worked fine =\

Maybe try checking the zeros and other characters punch it in again. I get numbers around the wrong way all the time doing CD keys.

NOT BUYING DIABLO 3 AT LAUNCH BUT MAY CHOOSE TO DO SO AT A LATER DATE:
reptilescorpio
Omi
Vook (if the free Twitter copy arrives)
Rezbit (hold strong man) CONSUMER
Choc (probably already finished it or will wait until 2013 to play)
Evlcookie
Shaneus
Steve Perry

NOT BUYING DIABLO 3 AT LAUNCH AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BUT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO AT A LATER DATE:
codswallop

inventory, graphics, art direction
Art direction just looks like WoW to me. And the inventory looks exactly the same. Diablo 3 is for Diablo 2 players who want more Diablo 2 but with a new hat.

I'm not buying it. The beta was craptacular.

Salazar

Billionaire Clive Palmer's luxury golf resort and spa at Coolum on the Sunshine Coast will now change its name to recognise its controversial owner. The former Hyatt-affiliate was recently renamed Coolum Golf and Spa but will now be known as Palmer Resort Coolum. Resort general manager Bill Schoch said the name change would be effective immediately.

"The resort will now be known as Palmer Resort Coolum to better reflect the destination and the guest offerings now and into the future,'' Mr Schoch said. It was unclear when Mr Palmer's name would front the resort, with the signage due to be changed "in due time".

He really doesn't realise that he is a toxic cunt.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Is it just me or does the blizzard diablo 3 game thing seem really off?

You are required to buy the game again (it's not free).
Assuming you put down the exact amount of money for the pre-purchase you will get that back in credit towards the blizzard store. If you only put down $20 then I assume you only get $20 back meaning you have still lost a good chunk of change.

Am I reading that right? The last part in particular on their information page.

jambo

Assuming you put down the exact amount of money for the pre-purchase you will get that back in credit towards the blizzard store. If you only put down $20 then I assume you only get $20 back meaning you have still lost a good chunk of change.

Yeah, I believe you only get the difference back, not the full cost. You scan your receipt as proof of purchase.

Fredescu

Assuming you put down the exact amount of money for the pre-purchase you will get that back in credit towards the blizzard store.
You don't get it back in store credit, you get the money back.

If you only put down $20 then I assume you only get $20 back meaning you have still lost a good chunk of change.
If you only put down $20 you probably lose out since that will make the final cost $60, which you can buy it for outright at the moment.

markot

Banned
This credit will be applied to the payment method used for the digital purchase.

Basically you get the money back in paypal or your CC depending on how you buy the game on their online store.

remz

Mine worked fine =\

Maybe try checking the zeros and other characters punch it in again. I get numbers around the wrong way all the time doing CD keys.

I edited my post because I figured it out, but basically I was in the redeem code field (which I presume is for WoW cards) as opposed to the "enter game CD Key" field... once I tried the latter I got it.

so excited

Omi gonna get banned

That could be a legal backup of a legit copy!

hamchan

Doesn't sound off to me. Blizz are doing a good thing here.

markot

Banned

If you only put down $20 you probably lose out since that will make the final cost $60, which you can buy it for outright at the moment.

Does (did) GAME lower prices on pre orders to match others?

It is kind lame because most stores are selling it at the US price now basically, but blizz put an aussie tax on us for the game on their own store.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious

Receive a credit from Blizzard, for the amount you paid in advance to GAME Australia for Diablo III. This credit will be applied to the payment method used for the digital purchase.

Yea I thought you did as well. So assuming you pay via CC you will just get a credit of the amount. My mind is broken today, I thought it said blizzard store somewhere.

jambo

I edited my post because I figured it out, but basically I was in the redeem code field (which I presume is for WoW cards) as opposed to the "enter game CD Key" field... once I tried the latter I got it.

so excited

I use the NeoGAF Live Thread extension on Chrome and it only adds new posts, it doesn't pick up edits on old ones. Didn't notice your change. Good to hear it's all working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom