• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoss

FYI Danoss,

I am still interested in role play night. Haven't been pushing for it because I am in the middle of exam country. Sometime late June would be my best date.

Cool beans. I hadn't forgotten about it, I just wanted do be at a point where I'm physically and mentally up to the task. I'll get there soon enough. I'll keep that date in mind and have something ready around then.

markot

Banned
Role Play night?

35xyux.jpg

Deeku

If they could make 1 and a bit cities consistently boring after 5 years of iterating, I don't hold much hope for 5 cities in 2 years, or anything groundbreakingly new. I really hope they prove me wrong!

And Happy Birthday Salazar!

Choc

Banned
You dont have to be einstein to realise facebooks isnt worth 100 billion buckeroos, but it helps.

yeah some guy on facebook posted

Microsoft makes 25 billion, it worth 250 billion.
Apple makes 50 billion, is worth 500 billion.
Facebook makes 1 billion, is worth 104 billion?

Choc

Banned
will be hillarious if Facebook drops below Zynga value

Zyngas getting smashed as well (as they are so intrinsically linked)

Shaneus

The power of the Sikkmod mod. So good.

Also
e1085056ece3285eb3f0a2b3db140209-576x432.jpg
Who be that? And are there any instructions around for that Sikkmod thing? Hard to get up and running?

Also V Festival a few years back was amazeballs, just for QOTSA and Smashing Pumpkins alone! Too much running around or shitty bands to sit through that you have already seen a dozen times at BDO lately though. Soundwave has had killer lineups.
Holy shit, you went to that V Festival? You (being an Adelaidian, yes?) would've had the "Best of V" with Melbourne, swapping acts btw the grungey ones (that you went to) and the electronic/dancey ones (that I went to in Melb). Pet Shop Boys, Gnarls Barkley, Groove Armada (so, so fucking good) amongst others. Absolutely loved it.

Shaneus

Guys.

Truth in 24 II: Every Second Counts is finally available for download from iTunes.

I can't wait to watch it. The first film is one of my favorite documentaries, and considering Audi's road to victory at Le Mans last year was, frankly, far more harrowing and dramatic than 2008, if this sequel does any justice to to the race it chronicles, it ought to be even better.

Watch it. If it's anything like the first (which wasn't available in the AU iTunes store) it'll be awesome. Mostly just for petrolheads and fans of Jason Statham, though.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
why do they only put open inspections during working hours? or like right at the fringe of them? (5pm - 6pm) its so annoying. make it 7pm tyia. or putthem on a god damn weekend.

Choc

Banned
lol check this out

How do you rate the behaviour of federal politicians?
Excellent
1%
Good
1%
Civil
1%
Toxic
46%
Delinquent
51%
Total votes: 2813.

SMH poll

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
lol i've been playing it for weeks

by myself

alone

Yup not a soul online, apart from the time I played Jickle.

My review will be done tonight, would have been sooner if not for chest infection.

Hooray!

markot

Banned
does fzero count as a sport? >_>

In this world you've got to be strong
You've got to fight to keep your spirit alive
And you might feel like there's nothing left to go for and fight for
But it's the fight that keeps us ready and on top

Even I can feel feel the power
When I think of him
I see no fear, feel no pain

Forever he will be my hero
(Better believe he knows the way)
And not just only for tonight

And now that I'm not just a dreamer
(And I know I got what he's got)

I've got power
I'm gonna fight to win
I'm gonna fight to the end

Even I can feel the power
When I think of you
I see no fear, feel no pain

(Better believe he knows the way)

(And I know I got what he's got)

(Forever he will be my hero)
(And now that I'm not just a dreamer)

(Forever he will be my hero)
(And now that I'm not just a dreamer)

And now that I'm not just a dreamer.

Fuck you Nintendo! Just buy Sega and make them the F Zero company!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I could neve figure that out. I assume your looking at rentals?

Yup! I can never go to any during the week, my house mates never been to one so I don't really want him to go as he'll have no clue what he's looking at (/ he probs won't go) so I'm going to a heap on saturday and have a hectic schedule from 9am - 1pm involving about 8 apartments and 4 suburbs

Choc

Banned
congrats on picking up an aussie gal ;P they are all fiiiiiiiiiine

generally

also, this dragons dogma sounds cool especially the pawn system

Kritz

Banned
I don't know if we still do that big wall of text to new members. But the questions anyone who matters cares about are:

What platforms?
What genres?
Favourite game?
Current game(s)?

SteamID, XBL Thing, Playstation whatever, Nintendo lol code?

Sports?
Politics?
Other boring things?

As a community, we have this thread, our IRC channel and the Steam chat. Losers hang out in the thread, people with jobs hang out in IRC during the day and the cool kids hang out in the Steam chat.

Choc

Banned
I don't know if we still do that big wall of text to new members. But the questions anyone who matters cares about are:

What platforms?
What genres?
Favourite game?
Current game(s)?

SteamID, XBL Thing, Playstation whatever, Nintendo lol code?

Sports?
Politics?
Other boring things?

As a community, we have this thread, our IRC channel and the Steam chat. Losers hang out in the thread, people with jobs hang out in IRC during the day and the cool kids hang out in the Steam chat.

you forgot the girl question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom