• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

Hey Legend I enjoyed your comments in the nintendoomed thread.

Other questions for AusGAF in general:
1. Anyone know if Shinobi is cheap in general on 3DS anywhere local?
2. Anyone know if Australian club nintendo is getting the xenoblade/pandoras tower/last story coin set that europe is getting? Vook?

I don't what this link is but it's not a link to a Harvey Norman sale.
:/ Fixed, not sure why it didn't put the entire link in to the Herald Sun advertisement. Page 30 in the Sun if anyone is interested.

Few things more depressing than alpha-male OT threads.
The 6 years in jail for being accused of rape one wasn't a good idea to read this morning either.

2. Anyone know if Australian club nintendo is getting the xenoblade/pandoras tower/last story coin set that europe is getting? Vook?
1. Shinobi 3DS was $9 at GAME multiple times. You should follow my twitter!

Darksiders 2 pre order for $40 is kinda tempting: http://www.wowhd.com.au/games/darksiders-ii-limited-edition-pc/dp/28867775#bc=0e18

I have a feeling it's Steamworks too.

Yep, Steamworks confirmed on GMG copy (which is also $40)
EDIT Also WOW are much MUCH more competitive on price at the moment than I remember, good sale on at the moment.

VVVVV - On the pre-order pages it will have a line there about a 20% off coupon
Use voucher code GREEN-SUMME-RDEAL for an extra 20% off at the checkout. Valid until 31st May 1100 UTC.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.

You might be able to find it cheap local, but it got like one print run so OZG is you best bet.

And no idea on the second, I'd say no.

They tend to get eaten by the hobos are here.

Cheers vook, rep

I dont use twitter. You never send messages by carrier pigeon either.

Try GAME locally for $19 if they have stock, call up whatever store is nearby (if they aren't already shut).
Otherwise WOW HD (used to be called CD WOW) have it for $24.76!
I know that KMart were running out copies at $24 but no idea if anywhere would have stock anymore.

Yagharek

Hmm, well Im heading out to the shops anyway so Ill have a wander around. Got to pick up some CDs on my music revival tour. Last week was more Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin (I and II, never heard and recognised them before). Today might be time for some Prince.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Yeah I never get out to the stores anymore, these guys got their finger on the pulse.

Got a letter from Consumer Affairs, they have directed me to VCAT.

Called up VCAT, they said it's a breach of contract for failure to provide the item I had ordered, and so, I'm filing a written complaint with them.

Has anyone had any experience with VCAT before?

ONCE MORE!
F25t1.png

$40 of iTunes credit for $20 at Harvey Norman tomorrow from 10am til 11am!
Zelda: Skyward Sword LE with OST and Gold WiiMote+ for $47 at EBGames instore only!

!!!

Has anyone had any experience with VCAT before?
Only on the public housing side. Vast majority of cases end up with no positive result for tax payers. What did you sell to someone that didn't work?

I was referring to the matter of Diablo 3 CE with gamewave :p

:/ of course, reading comprehension fail.

Everything that hits VCAT will stay on record so at the very least it will bring them to the attention of other government bodies who might want to look more into their business practises, including the ATO.

MW3 on 360/PS3 is $25 at some Harvey Norman over in WA.

Amular had to sell 3 million just to break even? If true that is fucking madness.
It was originally over at THQ
In 2009, they acquired Big Huge Games as Ken Rolston and his team had already been working on an RPG while Big Huge Games was part of THQ. The studio decided to retool their existing single-player role-playing game (RPG) to be set within the same universe in order to introduce the Amalur MMORPG.
So a large part of the break even would depend on how much 38 Studios paid for BHG and the project.

I would also expect a fair chunk of that 3 million would be writing off development of the MMO too, since that is a big part of what huge companies do. Making a project only worth doing if they can make 30% profit as a part of that will be going towards offsetting other costs.

wow, gold coast resigned Guy Mckenna....

that took some testicles >_>
Totally thought that said resigned as in quit.

So I just wrote the most pun laden article of all time. Well at least that I've ever written. Its honestly a career highlight

Edit: Holy shit Pun Laden would be the best terrorist ever

So I just wrote the most pun laden article of all time. Well at least that I've ever written. Its honestly a career highlight

lol, I was kinda looking at this going 'that's not how you spell bin'... and then I realised I was saying the a in laden wrong.

Do we get to see this pun-tastic article then?

"I expect you to stick around, Mr Bond. I wouldn't want you saying bomb voyage before you see my fireworks show. After all, it promises to be a cracker of a time!"

lol, I was kinda looking at this going 'that's not how you spell bin'... and then I realised I was saying the a in laden wrong.

Do we get to see this pun-tastic article then?

I'll post the link tomorrow when it's published.

"I expect you to stick around, Mr Bond. I wouldn't want you saying bomb voyage before you see my fireworks show. After all, it promises to be a cracker of a time!"

I've just created a Pun Laden tumblr. This is happening

jambo

In regards to the Skyward Sword deal, I just spoke to one of the EB managers and he said that the warehouse told him there were 30 left last week and he's already had a few calls about them today.

I really want one. I have a gold nunchuck and a gold classic controller, so a gold Wiimote would round out the collection nicely!

EDIT: Kritz did it. He finally did it!

[15:05:52] <Kritz_> Man i swear all of dayz is broken at the moment.
[15:06:07] <Kritz_> .... Fucking hell
[15:06:15] <Kritz_> Good thing son didnt see thwt
[15:06:18] <Kritz_> An
[15:06:20] <Kritz_> Aon

My facebook is filling up with spam for a petition to have David Tennant light the Olympic flame 'just like in that one episode'.

I'm pretty sure they've already chosen all the runners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom