• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

markot

Banned
MvEoO.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
... so i've never played an assassins creed or god of war game.. but i get the feeling when sony gets something that becomes big.. they just ride that horse into the ground?

isn't this like the 10th god of war since it started... good lord

... so i've never played an assassins creed or god of war game.. but i get the feeling when sony gets something that becomes big.. they just ride that horse into the ground?

I feel like you can replace "Sony" with "video game producers"

Jintor

i don't get the watch dog hype?

sure it looks pretty

but it looks really generic?

Hitman + Syndicate + GTA + Uplink, looked like to me.

More interested in the concept than anything else, they seem to have really gone into the cyberpunkness. Although time will tell how deep they go.

the trick is to pick and choose. I think too many people are expecting everything to appeal to everyone (meaning them personally)

all the confs will have one or two things that appeal and lots that don't

I think I will just get all of the Sony Ellen Pagestation games like Last of Us and Beyond from this conference.

HolyCheck

I feel like you can replace "Sony" with "video game producers"

I only really play blizzard and nintendo games these days :( so maybe that's spoilt me? I dunno i dont tend to follow much else.

I guess I just hear about the sony ones as they're sony.. and quite big!

Shaneus

Managed to miss all the fun by forgetting to set an alarm. I am a moron. Oh well, time to catch up I guess.
I only did it because you were going to!

Didn't miss a heck of a lot (though those saying there was nothing are out of their minds). Forza Horizon looking slick, Halo 4 preview actually makes me want to play it, Internet Explorer (finally), Wii-U-style interactivity to phones and tablets (iOS, Android, Windows) with a thing called Smartglass (which actually looks impressive... also acts as a trackpad cursor thing for IE) and a new Twisted Pixel title that looks like it might be very Tron-y.

Oh, and an Angry Birds (ripoff) Kinect title.

And South Park. That looks awesome. Matt & Trey's speech was gold, read on Twitter that it was completely without teleprompters.

I only really play blizzard and nintendo games these days :( so maybe that's spoilt me? I dunno i dont tend to follow much else.

I guess I just hear about the sony ones as they're sony.. and quite big!

What number Mario Party are they up to now?
In all seriousness Nintendo do it as much as anyone, but they mostly are able to pump out quality

HolyCheck

What number Mario Party are they up to now?
In all seriousness Nintendo do it as much as anyone, but they mostly are able to pump out quality

11 games in 14 years, 4 in the last 7

God of War = 7 in the last 7 years!

yeah mario party they are bad with, but i guess i want the big games to have that EXCITEMENT, like F zero, or zelda but thats just me :(

Dead Man

I only did it because you were going to!

Didn't miss a heck of a lot (though those saying there was nothing are out of their minds). Forza Horizon looking slick, Halo 4 preview actually makes me want to play it, Internet Explorer (finally), Wii-U-style interactivity to phones and tablets (iOS, Android, Windows) with a thing called Smartglass (which actually looks impressive... also acts as a trackpad cursor thing for IE) and a new Twisted Pixel title that looks like it might be very Tron-y.

Oh, and an Angry Birds (ripoff) Kinect title.

And South Park. That looks awesome. Matt & Trey's speech was gold, read on Twitter that it was completely without teleprompters.

Cool, cheers for the recap.

Shaneus

Cool, cheers for the recap.
No probs. Biggest deal was probably that there were no real gif-worthy moments. Not necessarily worth watching (trailer for Horizon + a brief playthrough on SpikeTV are on Youtube) but maybe okay to have on in the background or something.

lol Vita
lol PSN+

2nd PS3 God of War. AssCreed is onto it's 6th. Big difference.

Actually this is the 6th God of War isn't it?

God of War - 2005
God of War 2 - 2007
God of War PSP 1 - 2008
God of War 3 - 2010
God of War PSP 2 - 2010
God of War Co-op - 2013

Ydahs

GAF now into meltdown. Look at all those negative threads :eek:

Also, the one conference I was looking forward to I cannot watch. Brother and his wife are sleeping over tonight and the guest room has my HDTV in it :(

Gonna try to move it to the lounge room just to watch the Nintendo conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom