• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew there was a reason why my son watches ABC2 all day, he is waiting for Archer to come on!

What do the chicks at maccas drive thru look like?

42e306984245b9302c4f1sq76b.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
japanese, sadly not

game is VERY playable once you know what you need to do. Happy to help if you can't wait and import it.

Great to hear. I'm going to import Anarchy Reigns first, and once I'm done with that make a decision on Tokyo Jungle. If it's import friendly I might just bite the bullet and go with the JP release.

Oh man, Lollipop Chainsaw soundtrack is stunning, STUNNINGLY good. Even better than SotD last year. Can't wait for them to get it up on the store so I can suckle on that damned thing.

Replaying Max Payne 3 at the moment but I am sure I can hear some of the MP3 soundtrack being sampled in Lollipop Chainsaw in the music tracks.

Oh also Tony Hawk Ride might be $10 at your local JB HiFi

Omikron

There is the red card square up. Just need a Japan pen now :lol

Ref blows the final whistle while Japan have an attacking set piece. Amazing.

Salazar

I don't want facebook all through my everything. One day I'll wake up and there will be a life-destroying "Sal used ________________"

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
if it's anything like Twitter, it will be an inoffensive implementation. It's just another option in the scroll down "share" menu. Now when an app wants to log in using Facebook, it doesn't need to clumsily rotate out in the Facebook app, it can just do it with your permission. The same privacy rules still apply.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Everywhere says Lollipop Chainsaw is releasing tomorrow but games never release on Wednesday and my JB contact said it releases Thursday.

What do?

Gazunta

On a very crowded bus heading back after the Australia v Japan match. It was a real pulse pumper that's for sure.

...I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I'm out on a school night what is this madness

Why you no reply to my pm choc :<

weJ70.png

:/

Googy pls indeed

Considering how close the g and b keys are I'm going to assume that's a typo?
reptile pls.

facebook events in my calendar? fuck off.
I don't want to know whose birthday it is or that such and such obnoxious page invited me to whatever.

And the updated contact information is creepy.

edit:

Does anyone particularly care about 24 hr trading ?

Dan Murphy's opening hours are offensive to my alcoholism.

I hope I'm close to what you meant heh.

That's hilarious.

Dan Murphy's opening hours are offensive to my alcoholism.

I hope I'm close to what you meant heh.

Oh right, I forgot about bottle shops. They need to be open much later. I think my local one closes at 9 =/

EDIT: Has anyone heard of scp 087? Its an indie horror game my brother keeps trying to get me to play, but looks absolutely terrifying.
EDIT2: Oh god I googled it. This was an awful idea D: Now I can't sleep.
EDIT3: *cries* Why is everyone asleep!?!?

BrisGAF still hasn't worked out a place or time or complete list of people has it?

Was set to be on 3 July. Someone in the know of good pubs take a shot at picking a place. I will be staying up on the Gold Coast, so I'd prefer anywhere easily accessible by public transport.

Who was going again?
Me. We can be drinking buddies.

I knew there was a reason why my son watches ABC2 all day

42e306984245b9302c4f1sq76b.jpg

I missed the archer bit the first time i read your post and thought it sounded a little strange.

On a very crowded bus heading back after the Australia v Japan match. It was a real pulse pumper that's for sure.

...I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I'm out on a school night what is this madness

How good are the buses from suncorp.

So disappointed suncorp didn't sell Japan gear :(

I think the valley is comparatively more stabby.

And druggy.

Does anyone particularly care about 24 hr trading ?

Nope.

Plz no mandatory FB on my iphone D:

I'm sick of how everything is expected to integrate with it.

CK2 is definitely my style of game, it's just a little overwhelming. It's amazing how much less forgiving I am of games that take time to learn now that I have a full-time job. I've turned into such a pansy.
So keen to get some sweet Cassus Belli though. Or possibly an Antipope.

Why you no reply to my pm choc :<

facebook events in my calendar? fuck off.
I don't want to know whose birthday it is or that such and such obnoxious page invited me to whatever.

And the updated contact information is creepy.

Assuming the integration is like how it works in WP7 then it's fine. I rarely post things to Facebook from my phone but the option is there without going through some semi-functional bullshit app.

And the calendar stuff is awesome. I can see what events I'm not going to days in advance. I like it anyway.

Also after you bastards were talking about Crusader Kings 2 I installed it and then stayed up well past my bedtime failing at it. It could take over my life though.

Omikron

Getting positive feedback on something you built is pretty great. :D

Reminds me I should get around to patching in all the feedback I have received on that Steam Utility.

Jintor

Far out. Stupid phone's USB connector stopped working for USB connections and now only works for charging. It's kind of OK because I get all my podcasts from the cloud anyway, but moving music onto it is going to suck now.

Jintor

False alarm, was some kind of software problem, fixed on reboot. I also grabbed my brother's USB charger (he has the same phone) to double check and that sucked too, but now it seems to work fine.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I wish I had a backup plan in life. That I could quit this job, go on holiday then come back and know what the fuck it is I want to do with my life, Impossible for me though.

It seems i'm now doing the same job but also i am meant to be the front counter guy for the service department. I can see that going reallllly well with my outstanding ability to communicate to humans. It might hopefully help in the long run if I decide to stick around though, so that's a plus.

This joint still has the feeling of death surrounding it. Maybe I just need to eat more thai deli.

Did Dota 2 even get an item / chest upgrade this week? I don't wanna waste my 2 keys on characters I don't play.

I now have another docs appointment on monday. Hopefully if the manhood is fixed by the next melbgaf meetup I may just stroll along after work. Get hyped.

I wish I had a backup plan in life. That I could quit this job, go on holiday then come back and know what the fuck it is I want to do with my life, Impossible for me though.

I'm in the same boat. Will be nice when/if stuff goes te way I plan. Though first I need a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom