• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arx Fatalis, the quirky awesome precursor to Dark Messiah of Might & Magic by the future kings of Dishonored is only $2.40 today at GOG! Ultima Underworld bitches! Fuck Nick Breckon!

Make sure to vote for The Last Express to be the deal of the day tomorrow for $2.40! A fucking steal for another classic Jordan Mechner title that is a true masterpiece unlike anything else available even today. Seriously, if you can find yourself with an empty weekend to fill with a unique experience I recommend grabbing it an immersing yourself in something really cool.

Walking up escalators is faster than walking up stairs, duh!

That escalator creates so much of a carbon footprint every year that a baby Polar Bear dies. Nice work deek.

Shaneus

There may be a way if you have access to that Google thing you may find it...
Man, you know what wading through the internet for information on console hacking is like :( I think I've found something, but it doesn't mention the Go specifically. But, there is a Vita hack! So there ya go.

NBA Dream Team truly is the best sports team ever assembled.

Man, you know what wading through the internet for information on console hacking is like :( I think I've found something, but it doesn't mention the Go specifically. But, there is a Vita hack! So there ya go.

I Sure Often feel like a TOOL sometimes!

Also hacking Sony equipment is evil and I certainly don't condone hacking the PSVita. Which is currently available at a store near you.

Kingdom Hearts 3D has the worst camera in the series since the first game.

Just felt like Birth by Sleep's camera to me. Has a lot more to keep up with due to the Flowmotion stuff though, I guess.

KH demo was pretty fun, but they'd have to mess it up pretty bad for me to dislike. Even enjoyed 358/2 Days.

JUST FUCKING TELL ME YOU BASTARD

IA1pX.gif

Imma go get my drink on now.

Shaneus

:D

Gotta go hunting for a Go now. A mate at work had/has one, but he doesn't know where it is. Given he's not using it, I might give him some incentive to find it. I assume the Go hasn't hit a hundo second-hand? I have no idea on PSP prices right now :(

157673-one-direction-pop-up-store.jpg

Have a look at the top left of the pic, under the word 'june'

Classy stuff. I'm sure the stuff in the store was no better.

:D

Gotta go hunting for a Go now. A mate at work had/has one, but he doesn't know where it is. Given he's not using it, I might give him some incentive to find it. I assume the Go hasn't hit a hundo second-hand? I have no idea on PSP prices right now :(

If its any help, I bought one a year back for $70. Just have to keep an eye out.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Driver is one of the most fucked up games this generation.

I can't believe, You, As a cop, Would use innocent civilians and their vehicles to crash into other cars. What an asshole. He is potentially killing innocent people.

Jintor

Yeah, but every single civilian in the game has ninja catlike reflexes so you don't hit them with you car. It's no challenge to extrapolate that into every single one of them miraculously surviving their hilarious car-ramming shennanigans. Compare and contrast Watch Dogs - if you don't show it, it doesn't happen.

Besides, it's all Twilight Zoney anyway

Driver is one of the most fucked up games this generation.

I can't believe, You, As a cop, Would use innocent civilians and their vehicles to crash into other cars. What an asshole. He is potentially killing innocent people.
Did you not watch ANY of the cutscenes? It explains this very very plainly. Even the opening cutscene makes it obvious.

Choc

Banned
is there any good way to approach a situation where you absolutely exhausted because your next door neighbours kept you up having crazy sex at 3am in the morning?

Yagharek

I do like the lawnmower idea, but whats wrong with a bit of competing noise and raised eyebrows in the morning when you see them next.

Yagharek

I dont know much about betting. I don't know much about overs and unders. I dont know much about gambling at all. But I do know one thing. With seven generations of console hardware behind me, Tom Waterhouse is a c***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom