• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
So game going out of business with super savings?

Nope.

And I don't have the full list of things, just been told one or two things.

A big name game from last year is $1.

I'm not spoiling my mates surprise, its his information.

Yagharek

Nope.

And I don't have the full list of things, just been told one or two things.

A big name game from last year is $1.

I'm not spoiling my mates surprise, its his information.

Well you better at least link to this friend's article when its up.

edit: It's Skyrim on PS3 for $1 isnt it? Might jump in if thats the case.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
It's probably slightly damaged goods that a retailer wants to get rid of along with hardware.

Big W / Target / Clive peters hahaha.

Ah I dunno. I just hope there's some legit bargains in there, No idea what I want but if it's cheap enough I will buy it.

Omikron

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/images/Partner-ignoring-you.jpg

Partner-ignoring-you.jpg

Danoss

Looks like the partner doing the ignoring is the one using the CotD app. Seems hubby is laying in bed waiting on some lovin', but instead wifey is blowing money on useless shit.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
It's clearly nintendo related software and hardware since vook is jizzing about on twitter.

I'm guessing there's other systems thrown in but the nintendo prices have him excited.

VOOK

It's clearly nintendo related software and hardware since vook is jizzing about on twitter.

I'm guessing there's other systems thrown in but the nintendo prices have him excited.

It's not just Nintendo, but there's one Nintendo thing I'll buy 5 of at that price. Hardware.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
It's not just Nintendo, but there's one Nintendo thing I'll buy 5 of at that price. Hardware.

Yea I will jump in if say the 3DS is dirt cheap or something. Although I'm guessing the 3DS isn't included? Probably getting rid of all the DS/DSXILILIL stock? Could still be nice to own one along with games I will never play.

VOOK

It'll be on Twitter the minute he's done.

The sale isn't on now, will be starting soon but won't say a date yet.

Ventron

I hope there's some PC games in there!

If only because I'm moving to Seattle at the end of April for a new job. I need to finish all my region-locked games then flog them off.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Should I try and take thursday before good friday off, so i can visit a physio. Then take the next week off as well? It's kinda quiet and I've been able to get through everything right now.

Although no CC yet and I wanted to pay for random shit with it during my week off D:

Looks like mojo has the goods.

Fredescu

Dick Smith have a habit of having crazy prices but your local store having jack shit. Their online has improved a bit since then though.

Either way, hype. I will buy it all.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Yea my local store has fuck all in stock since it's such a small place.

I would need to try and find a larger DSE store and hope nerds aren't camping out.

VOOK

I'll be picking up as many DSi's as I can.

The $100 Xbox too and there is a cheap as shit.

Omikron

As I was saying on IRC, nothing in that list gets me excited, I think I should hand in my AusGAF and gaming membership cards.

I am no longer a rampant consumer.

Boken

Banned
Wow holy shit... I've never owned a 360..... The temptation

Which store would give me the best chance of getting something?

Rezbit

Damn. I said damn. Good luck getting anything though. God speed gentlemen.

Oh if anyone sees a PSP pick one up for me lol. That will be what I'm hunting for.

Ecogamer link dead already??

Yagharek

As I was saying on IRC, nothing in that list gets me excited, I think I should hand in my AusGAF and gaming membership cards.

Same here. Got most of the stuff already that interests me, and little desire to buy stuff just cos its cheap.

Damn. I said damn. Good luck getting anything though. God speed gentlemen.

Plus, I'm resigned to the fact that DSE very rarely has anything much in stock, and lots of the best stuff will be picked by staff there. Good luck to them anyway.

Oh, and I'm about 500km from the nearest shop anyway so I can't afford to care.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious

In all honestly not much gets me excited from the list either. I don't own a 360 though or a DS or a PSP (hopefully you can homebrew it) and being able to pick one up of each cheap would be nice, But not desperately needed.

I wouldn't mind having physical hardware these days in a strange sense. I would love to pick up another snes / nes and start building a nice collection as the years roll on. The same feeling is there for say the PSP/DS and the 360 just for the hell of it.

Hopefully I can snag some hardware on monday. Take a 30 minute stroll up the shop and see what my little shitty store has.

There's a few things I'll grab on there if I get a chance. A 360 subscription for $15 is appealing, as is $50 worth of Microsoft bux (3000 points) for $10.

LA Noire is five bucks for 360 so if I spot that I'll pick it up too. And a throat mic for a buck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom