• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

Oh this is new. It's a sub-community now.

And what's this down the bottom .....

Lucky I subscribed to AusGAF just as the other threads unstickied. Muscle memory would keep leading me to the wrong place otherwise.

Should be easy to find stuff at least.

commissar

should be OT communities and gaming communities, not a sub forum :/

also why is the giant bomb thread still in gaming :|

That said I use subscription heaps so whatever.

Edit

...fuck giant bomb

hamchan

See I'm fine with making a sub forum for off topic communities. What I don't like is AusGAF getting lumped in with them. We're a gaming community goddamit.

Well this is new. Off-Topic Community sub forum seems a bit superfluous, but Subscriptions Ho! The one change I'd make would be to add "Communities from the Off-Topic Forum. Sports, Politics, [Australia], etc."

Holycheck makes an AusGAF thread and we get sub forumed.

Just statin' facts here people!

True Facts.

oh man i didnt even know this was a place. if anyone can grab a few wii controllers/classic/nunchucks. would be appreciated. or a psp/dsi and cheap pokamans. thats assuming my plan a doesnt work. i will find out tomorrow.

oh man i didnt even know this was a place. if anyone can grab a few wii controllers/classic/nunchucks. would be appreciated. or a psp/dsi and cheap pokamans. thats assuming my plan a doesnt work. i will find out tomorrow.

What is this plan to acquire the poke mans?

Edit:
So, Dragon's Dogma ....

It looks like Oblivion/Skyrim, only good.

Any hope of it coming to Wii U I wonder. Game isnt out til mid year, so maybe E3 will make things clearer. Otherwise I'll be forced to get it anyway. :/

This looks pretty cool. Levitate alone makes sure it's definitely on my radar.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Just means we can go back to swearing like gypsies and bashing people because no one can see us! Right?

Starts on a public holiday? Damn. Camping out.
Where is it a public holiday on Monday?

Oh this is new. It's a sub-community now.
Nice that we didn't get included in the description. AND we have to share space with PonyGAF! What is the world coming to? I think Evilore just hates Aussies. :(

Second apps doesn't support sub forums
Well that fucking sucks. Would have been nice if Evilore gave CKohler enough time to update it before the switch.

Boken

Banned
We probably aren't allowed to talk about games in here. We should make a AusGaming thread in the Gaming community forum.

Clipper

In case I didn't get your attention Boardgamegaf I might leave early to go visit the game jam so I'll probably only be around for a game or so
But if Danoss is sick, that means you'll be leaving Doncamatic and I alone... Why don't you go on Saturday? That's when all the real coding will get done :p.

Clipper

OK, so I just checked out how to get back here due to the hubbub (I usually just leave the thread open and refresh :p).

This really does suck. EatChildren, save us!

It'd be OK if you could still reach our forum by one of the tabs, but you can't now :(

Just went to one of my local duck smiths and they said they had no idea about this sale. They also has psp 1000s for 199. Fuck that.

Going to my other two backups now.

Edit. Hi evilore

Jintor

Thanks Evil.

Are the tabs on the top left under the GAF logo going to get updated? Community currently links to off-topic community

Jintor

But if Danoss is sick, that means you'll be leaving Doncamatic and I alone... Why don't you go on Saturday? That's when all the real coding will get done :p.

Because I have a take-home exam due on Monday and I need to get it done tommorrow and Saturday if I can even go out on Sunday!

No worries, moving back to Gaming Community and stickying

Oh wait? Subforums for each GAFside? Awesome! Was wondering why it seemed to be a strange setup, didn't even notice the other 2 had it as well.

Works really well too! Should keep everyone happy at the same time.

The section at the top of Gaming/Off Topic will send more people through to the community topics too which will be great for getting more discussion going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom