• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midonnay

thats why its pc gamers first to the guilotine..... they're too engrained into their ways....

I'm sure you could get Xbots and SDFs to see the light with alittle electroshock to the testicles....

but pc gamers will be those pesky buggers that will be chucking molotov cocktails at your tanks :/

they must be eliminated for peace to blossom!

but nah, I fell out with pc gaming because theres just too many damn games to play.... and they're the most fiddly.

I'm still trying to catch up with the ones I missed in the PS2/gamecube era......and its going to be next gen again....fuck!

/end old man shouting at cloud.

Jintor

tumblr_m8ojn1y7LN1qzxpv6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8ojn1y7LN1qzxpv6o2_1280.jpg

Goddamn marketing team, goddamn

Yagharek

Burns never truly heal?

I kinda figure he is just trolling btw.

Nah, not trolling. Should be obviously tongue in cheek enough by now I would hope.

Just personally never been a PC gamer, and the Amiga vs IBM rivalry back in the early 90s at school still burns deep.

Speedball 2 forever!

Yagharek

I kinda imagine Vince as this slightly balding guy, on a couch, waggling his wiimote proclaiming the amazingness of this future technology and how he doesn't feel at all ripped off as a consumer.

the internet is weird.

Also this kind of describes my afternoon, except for the proclamation/value bit.

markot

Banned
I think its great that they play off the dick thing. Cause it has 2 meanings! Its short for richard, and a name for PENIS.

I think I have food poisoning. Bloody ekka. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep water down? This is the worst Monday yet :'(

Sleep. Just get a nap in and when you wake up hopefully your stomach has calmed down enough to hold some water. Only way to get through it for me.

Also avoid listening to another person vomit is good information too :/

Yagharek

I have never heard of these videogames. Are they coming to PC?

I'm not interested in a debate over it, I'm not accusing anyone of doing it, and I don't really care about it all that much, but one of the things that annoys me about various flavours of hardware debate is the arrogance that certain segments of the PC-only crowd.

It comes across as very condescending at times. Patronising too.

Thanks guys, I might try and drink something a bit later, since i still havent really.. stopped. It's times like these I relish in living at home. Being nursed is wonderful.

The moderation in Gaf is going to hell, none of you consolite heretics are banned yet! D:
Something must be wrong with me. I can't think of a witty retort.

Anyone watching Big Brother? I am and I'm ashamed of myself.
It was on the TV in front of me while I was at the gym. I swear to god I know that guy with the long red hair but I have no idea who the fuck he is. It's driving me nuts.

Indeed, but it comes in various flavours.

PC = smug arrogance
PS = defiance at shattered dominance
XB = too cool for school
Nintendo = victim complex

Stunningly accurate.

Raxum

Big Brother is still around? I thought that died ages ago?

Eh, don't really watch TV anymore, tend to play PC/consoles or watch Blu-rays, got enough stuff to keep me entertained without watching ads. Speaking of which, I'm trying out Ubuntu on an old laptop I had lying around. It's actually not too bad. Just kind of lacking in the games department.

Card Boy

Banned
I surprised they even bothered to bring back Big Brother. Channel 10 milked that shit to death, I remember they had like 30hrs a week of it. Pretty sad when a TV station dedicates over a day a week to some show where people do nothing but scratch their balls.

Yagharek

Big Brother is still around? I thought that died ages ago?

Eh, don't really watch TV anymore, tend to play PC/consoles or watch Blu-rays, got enough stuff to keep me entertained without watching ads. Speaking of which, I'm trying out Ubuntu on an old laptop I had lying around. It's actually not too bad. Just kind of lacking in the games department.

Doctor Who is enough.

Gazzawa

I surprised they even bothered to bring back Big Brother. Channel 10 milked that shit to death, I remember they had like 30hrs a week of it. Pretty sad when a TV station dedicates over a day a week to some show where people do nothing but scratch their balls.

This show is what sparked the phenomenom that is reality tv
this and survivor <3 survivor tho
. That's really sad tho if they show 30hours of it. How do public broadcasters compete with on-demand tv and the internet? I guess by showing spontaneous junk tv where anything can happen. The only draw here is it "might" be good one night and attract a loyal following. Too bad after x number of seasons the show has gone as far as it could go. Beating that dead horse.

Omikron

I love Football Manager.

1 game of the season remaining. Equal on points with Chelsea, behind by 3 on goal difference.

Win the last game 8-2 v Wigan (away) and Chelsea only manage a draw with Sheffield United 0-0. :lol

In real life, Sheffield probably would have thrown the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom