• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

You're saying the Sleeping Dogs have awoken?
kVcOb.gif

He's saying that since it was unlocked, they've let the dogs out.

Sorry.

5NHAB.gif

I just finished watching the first season of Homicide: Life on the Streets, a 1993 Police Procedural, and I kinda want to watch more.

Buuuuuuuuuut I should probably watch... I don't know, Adventure Time first or something.

How great is Homicide!? My parents used to love that show.

I just finished watching the first season of Homicide: Life on the Streets, a 1993 Police Procedural, and I kinda want to watch more.

Buuuuuuuuuut I should probably watch... I don't know, Adventure Time first or something.

Ooh I've been meaning to watch that after finishing The Wire. (Which was like 3 years ago now >_>)

On Adventure Time I watched most of the first season and thought it was cool enough. Didn't keep going for some reason.

markot

Banned
I love Australia, we go mental over a few boats and a few immigants. Just imagine what would happen if we had all those Mexicans in Australia. Theyd be rounded up into camps...

Jintor

How great is Homicide!? My parents used to love that show.

It's pretty good. You can see the foundations of most police procedurals to come being laid after it. I'm watching it pre-Wire though because I think Wire will probably (almost certainly) be its successor.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Loving Sleeping Dogs so far.

So far the Sleeping Dogs hype train (its more buzz than hype) has passed me by. I'd love an open world game but for some reason... I don't know.

1- burned by the first True Crime game. For some reason, I bought every game I saw at my first E3 at 2003. Never again.

2- and this will sound incredibly petty. I was interviewed by a guy who worked on it (I didn't get the job) who said it was the worst working experience in his career (and he's had a long career) mainly due to the violence in it. That should actually make me buy it but I am wired in such a weird way that I don't want it. Everyone in games has a worst project they worked on and have never heard anyone say their worst project was ever good.

3- bought too many games in the last year, based on other people liking them that didn't click with me- SR3, Diablo III, Witcher II, etc.

4- going to have a very busy few months ahead with work and other games so... pass

Also to Gazunta
Fergus works at the guys who made this

but hope you guys enjoy it.

so

anyone got a list of what they want to play in the coming months?

jambo

So in the space of 24 hours I've managed to sell off both of my GTX 570s. Now I just have to order a GTX 670 from PCCG tonight and then another one in a fortnight and I'll be all set for another 18 months =P

Is this a return to the fold, or an illusion?

Just popped in to say hi.

Life's been hectic, awesome and (more recently) completely fucked up and I don't get a chance to get on here or play any games really at all any more :(

Hope everyone is doing well though, I miss most of you!

So in the space of 24 hours I've managed to sell off both of my GTX 570s. Now I just have to order a GTX 670 from PCCG tonight and then another one in a fortnight and I'll be all set for another 18 months =P

I remember you offering those up a while ago. If you don't mind me asking how much did you end up getting?

More importantly why don't you just get a single 680 or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom