• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

New driverz fixed it.

Edit: lol, now the game dumps me in the ocean when I am supposed to be running. And the blue background is back.

Everyone I know who has had a HTC phone has nothing nice to say about them. Would need some REALLY positive reviews to them s shot.

The One X is an amazing phone, but wait till it gets the Jell Bean update. I bought it last month but could not go back to ICS after using JB on the nexus. Ended up giving it to my sis for her birthday.

Choc

Banned
i've got nova launcher running on my galaxy s2 ICS

its just like jelly in look and speed. You shoud have tried that

i5 2500, GTX 570

I've just mucked around updating everything, and am redownloading the game now.
:/ 2500k and gtx460 here, ran like buttery next gen here at 1080p. Check integrity of game files, install HD pack, install newest nvidia drivers, uninstall the 3d ones and run d3doverrider. Not sure what it could be :(

Salazar

:/ 2500k and gtx460 here, ran like buttery next gen here at 1080p. Check integrity of game files, install HD pack, install newest nvidia drivers, uninstall the 3d ones and run d3doverrider. Not sure what it could be :(

Mille grazie, Rep.

I'm sure it'll get its act together, and I can dick around on the 360 until it does.

Jintor

I can only wish we had politicians as inspiring as the Democratic Convention has been producing/showing off over the last two days.

web01

Sleeping Dogs has blue backgrounds for the opening cutscene, and crashes when it flips to the first bit of gameplay.

Dammit.

I had the same problem for me it seemed to be because the hi res textures were enabled by default but I had not downloaded them. Turning them off or downloading them should fix it.

Salazar

I had the same problem for me it seemed to be because the hi res textures were enabled by default but I had not downloaded them. Turning them off or downloading them should fix it.

Cheers. That sounds highly plausible.

Steam is just redownloading the game again, grrr.

midonnay

Couldn't they just add new members?

Who would know?

Edit: just saw ClintoN

Man reminds me of a sermon in a megachurch

Good speech though

Just found out my lecturer plays lol. He called someone lulu by mistake, and then explained that 'it was a character I've been playing a lot'.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm just requested leave 19th oct - 3rd nov...

gsl finals here i come.........

Damn I'm jealous. I'd love to go, but that's exam time...

Just found out my lecturer plays lol. He called someone lulu by mistake, and then explained that 'it was a character I've been playing a lot'.

Damn I'm jealous. I'd love to go, but that's exam time...

Tell him to try out Dota 2. Then yell at him (or have us ping him repeatedly) for being bad.

i've got nova launcher running on my galaxy s2 ICS

its just like jelly in look and speed. You shoud have tried that
Jelly Bean ups all of Android (at least the Galaxy Nexus) to 60fps* on every screen -- web browser, twitter, settings, home screen, whatever it is. A launcher might speed things up on the home and menus, but it'll go back to chugging after that.

The difference from ICS to Jelly Bean is night and day, it's incredible. Them calling it 'project butter' is apt.

* Pretty sure I read somewhere it was 60fps. Obviously taxing games etc won't be fixed to 60fps.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Tooth pulled today. I think I shall spend the next few days in a catatonic state with the help of my friend Codeine.

Yagharek

Wii U €349 according to France and December 7.

Make that a week later here for $449 since exchange rate pegs it at $431aud now.

I wonder, if it might be at all possible for us to do an all-over-Ausgaf meetup in Sydney or Melbourne, given enough time/money. What say you guys? Its like $100 return flight from anywhere on the east coast, so it's probably manageable in terms of costs. I guess its just work and family commitments that would be a worry. How would Sydney in February sound?

When did it launch? I had no trouble 100%ering it at the beginning of the year. What's the issue?
I think about this time last year.

AI is terrible for Snatch and driving missions. Allies stuck to ground, won't jump in car with you, enemy/ambient vehicles driver faster/erratic than possible. Plus any gunshot results in traffic putting on a demolition derby :/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Wii U €349 according to France and December 7.

Make that a week later here for $449 since exchange rate pegs it at $431aud now.

Yeah, good luck with that Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom