• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my packages end up at the post office for collection even if there is someone home. Lazy posties can't be bothered walking up my hill (I've seen them! many times!!).

Hey, bit of a long shot, but are there any other gaming forums you guys go to?

Nay. I am, and always will remain, faithful to my gaf lover.

/toomuchgameofthrones.

All my packages end up at the post office for collection even if there is someone home. Lazy posties can't be bothered walking up my hill (I've seen them! many times!!).

Happens all the time, latest one being today. The actual posties on their little bikes are great - they always deliver and are very friendly. But those damn messenger post guys with their vans are the laziest bunch! They just drive-by, throw a pick up card (that too if you're lucky) and speed off.

I had complained many times and they finally managed to replace the driver, but the new one is doing the same thing as the old one! IT'S A DISEASE!

hgggg. I want to buy a new toy ;.; must save money....

Happens all the time, latest one being today. The actual posties on their little bikes are great - they always deliver and are very friendly. But those damn messenger post guys with their vans are the laziest bunch! They just drive-by, throw a pick up card (that too if you're lucky) and speed off.

I had complained many times and they finally managed to replace the driver, but the new one is doing the same thing as the old one! IT'S A DISEASE!

Yeah, regular posties tend to be nice guys, usually local so it kinda makes sense for them to have a good rapport. Thankfully most of the stuff I've ordered recently has been small enough to fit in the mailbox, but man it sucks when you get home and instead of your package you have to wait a whole day more.

I used to deliver the paper, and I'd place them nicely inside people's mail boxes. I'd spend hours wrapping plastic on them so they wouldn't get wet in the rain. The new guy just throws them onto the road outside people's houses. Its almost always soggy =/ I even noticed a big pile of papers just sitting on the seat at the bus stop... I know you're only paid 10c a paper but come on!

Kritz

Banned
I feel sorry for the poor unsuspecting cunts who open this page up while at work tomorrow.

... Now I have the word back I kind of don't feel as empowered by using it. :(

Dead Man

Cunt. Damn, that does feel kind of nice.

Watch a bunch of cunts get banned for sexist shit while using cunt and then people crying about cunt being banned.

Cunts.

I feel sorry for the poor unsuspecting cunts who open this page up while at work tomorrow.

... Now I have the word back I kind of don't feel as empowered by using it. :(

Yeah, I'm kind of cunted out on it now.

Giving web dev another crack. It was a cunt before and it'll continue to be a cunt but the stupid cunt will eventually lead to better programming. What a mad cunt.

Shaneus

Cunt. Damn, that does feel kind of nice.

Watch a bunch of cunts get banned for sexist shit while using cunt and then people crying about cunt being banned.

Cunts.
You now, if this was announced BEFORE the Japanese Grand Prix, I would've been a LOT happier. I think I might edit all my old posts during the race so I can call Grosjean a cunt.

Yeah, I'm kind of cunted out on it now.
I think it's lost it's power :(

Edit: Sunhi = God.
iyg9IYallZlAX.gif

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Now I feel inspired to use the word "cunt' on a daily basis in light of this new rule change. But I never used it to begin with though.>:

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Like any other mod than me would have noticed noticed cunt in this thread anyway. And like I would have cared.

Shaneus

Mmmmhmmmmm, I'm a fan of this song, too. I really like the Hi chaps, so Walking Dead Ep 4 is out this week. XCOM/Dishonored just got trumped.

Fuck, I still haven't played the first. Is it playable (and recommended to be played) with a controller? I wanna know if I should comfy couch it or not.

Kritz

Banned
I never liked the K&D one... it's just that the original is such an awesome fucking party track that I know all the words to, it just sounds weird to hear such a downtempo one. Not to say it's shit, it isn't. Just not my cup o' Russian Caravan, if you know what I mean.

Fuck, I still haven't played the first. Is it playable (and recommended to be played) with a controller? I wanna know if I should comfy couch it or not.

More people play the game with a controller than without.

So you're probably good.

ALSO:

Invert on controllers because sticks are on an axis.
Non-invert on mice because they're on a plane.

THIS IS MOST LOGICAL.

ALSO:

Invert on controllers because sticks are on an axis.
Non-invert on mice because they're on a plane.

THIS IS MOST LOGICAL.

YES YES YES.

Shaneus, unless you missed it from my post, if you are playing Walking Dead with a controller you cannot invert your y axis (unless they have patched it since I played it).

If this is a deal breaker for you, beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom