• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Star Warisney films: no one will make a film that will please the fans.
Those films have already been made, and they are called the original trilogy. Lucas just refused to release the remastered version sans all of the extra tacky shit he threw on for the "special edition". You have think that Disney will do that now though, surely? Lucas's ego was the only thing stopping their release and he just cashed out.

No I agree. I said earlier this morning, in this thread, that Disney will make a chunk of their money back easily by releasing the Non-Special Editions of the Original Trilogy.

There is money literally sitting in people's bank accounts that they can claim by doing so. It's right there. Do it. It's yours. Just take it.

Watching sports can be fun. It really depends on the crowd. With some friends who are really into it its great. but if you're just watching alone there's not as much excitement, at least for me.

Pro scub scum!

EDIT: FINE NO ONE GET MY REFERENCE.

That's because it's Skub! You filthy scub fans and detractors disgust all who have opinions on skub.

Jintor

Planetside 2 is pretty baller. When it gets out of beta we should form an AusGAF cohort and mow down Vanu scum like the alien-loving barnies they are.

Also, Virtue's Last Reward arrived... just in time for all my tests (and nanowrimo!) to begin tommorrow. Hooray!

Gazunta

So is that episode of the Muppet Show where Luke Skywalker and his cousin Mark Hammil appeared now considered canon? God, I hope so.

I grew up thinking Luke and Mark were actually cousins

senahorse

Success! New issue plus replacement for my damaged copy :D

comic.jpg

Shaneus

Iron Man came over the other night, ate all of the food we were saving, drank a bunch of tequila like he does...
Classic Iron Man.

So, I bought an iPad today. Also, Dishonoured came in the mail.

It's also rubbish night. Can't forget that.

Yup, life am exciting.

Check your messages Shane!

No Warrnambool? The fuck Ninty! Pre-order cancelled!

My only hope fro something good to come of this is more lucasfilm game IP's to be 'exploited'.
On iOS? Likely! On console? Prospect is fuzzy.

:/

On the plus side they will instantly recognise that not throwing up the old games on GOG/Steam/Origin/Surface of the sun is just ignoring free money.

Dead Man

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-31/cooper-suspended-ban-for-three-matches2c-fined/4344614
Wallabies five-eighth Quade Cooper has been found guilty of two offences by an Australian Rugby Union disciplinary panel and hit with two fines totalling $60,000 and a suspended three-match ban.

After a marathon session of more than four hours at ARU headquarters in North Sydney, the three-man panel fined Cooper $10,000 for comments on social media about an ARU-licensed product on September 22.

The other fine was $50,000 - $20,000 of which is suspended for two years - for his comments on social media and in the mainstream media.

Cooper was also banned for three matches, suspended for two years.

The ban potentially covers Super Rugby and Test matches.

What the fuck is this shit?!

Jesus.

Anyone had trick or treaters yet? I can hear kids screaming from down the hill but that's it.

Success! New issue plus replacement for my damaged copy :D

They seem to have run out of everything by the time they ship out my order. I keep getting "back order" letters instead. Its good to see what you're getting though, since you're a few issues ahead.

senahorse

Anyone had trick or treaters yet? I can hear kids screaming from down the hill but that's it.

They seem to have run out of everything by the time they ship out my order. I keep getting "back order" letters instead. Its good to see what you're getting though, since you're a few issues ahead.

My last order (not this one) was on back order, and the replacement I got today took about 2 months to come. But apart from that they turn up pretty regularly.

N0VAM0D

Yep, I've gotten quite a few! No chocolates left in the house for the family, unfortunately!

I also saw some people egging cars, it was terrible. They were young, too, and I have a feeling they don't understand the damage an egg can do to a car, eh.

Deeku

Samus get.

http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/8f8a13e4233c11e2b46022000a1fb37a_7.jpg[IMG]

Never any trick or treaters in our area. I'd probably give them chilli Kit Kats anyway.[/QUOTE]
:O

Nice! Should have done an action beam shooting pic! Or morphball. Where did you end up getting it from?

I'll muck about with it a bit more in the future, just wanted to get it in place for the moment. Bought it new overpriced from eBay, but in our time in japan saw it only five times, four times second-hand for more than I paid on eBay, and once second-hand cheaper at Mandarake in Osaka but I'd already bought it on eBay.

In any case, eBay's inflated prices are still the cheapest place to get it. Now just waiting for them to give more info on the Pit one!

Looks like I'm going to watch Skyfall early after all. HK airport has an imax that's playing it and I got 6 hours transit time on the 7th of Nov.

Why the fuck are all the movies getting delayed in AU this year? Dredd, Skyfall, Hobbit....so on???

sazzy

Sorry to barge in Aus GAF just wanted to ask a quick question about Christmas down here

Do stores do a lot of deals/mark downs on prices like on Black Friday in NA?

I'm in the market for a Note 10.1 and I'm wondering if there is going to be a significant discount in the coming weeks; if not, I'd rather get it now.

Thanks!!

midonnay

Sorry to barge in Aus GAF just wanted to ask a quick question about Christmas down here

Do stores do a lot of deals/mark downs on prices like on Black Friday in NA?

I'm in the market for a Note 10.1 and I'm wondering if there is going to be a significant discount in the coming weeks; if not, I'd rather get it now.

Thanks!!

Boxing day sales are kinda like Thanksgiving in US.... but I'm not sure whether that would affect the Note....

Ningo

I had 3 young boys rock up around 6:30 and thought I didn't have anything to give them and said sorry but we don't do halloween.

They rocked up literally just after I said in chat that we don't get trick or treaters in my hood.

Once they left I realised I could have got rid of a bowl of cadbury dream's that has been here for years as no one in my family likes white chocolate. damn.

Seriously cadbury remove them from favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom