• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I managed to make it onto my PC in time to potentially teach people 7 Wonders.
Looks like it took to long for me to get the software setup over RDP because I couldn't see any AusGAF looking lobby.

Alan Wake and American Nightmare for $15 is a pretty sweet deal. Must. Fight. Deals.

Jintor

This is the stupidest thing, but I really want to write a superhero novel. Any of you read Soon I Will Be Invincible? Something like that.

Hmmm... I'll have like two weeks free once the clerkship apps end. I guess I can put aside some of the vidya time...

Omikron

Looks like it took to long for me to get the software setup over RDP because I couldn't see any AusGAF looking lobby.

Alan Wake and American Nightmare for $15 is a pretty sweet deal. Must. Fight. Deals.

Ahh, we hid it after people joined. Stopped people wandering in demanding a game :D

Can play again soon maybe if you are keen, its hard to teach via the app, which has terrible iconography if you know the game, worse when you don't.

Never mind. Walking down to the other end of the house where the PC is seemed a bit much when the lounge was so warm and the couch was so inviting, but I'm sure trying to play on a tablet over RDP wouldn't work so well when trying to learn anyway.

Coding with Corona is an interesting experience. Managed to get a level layout loading in from Ogmo.. not much else though. :( I might try to get a level sprite/textures loading in too..

Jintor

What I keep coming back to is imagining what it would be like to be the heckler. Okay, yeah, it's rude to interrupt a comedian's act, you can be paid back in kind by whatever. But stand up, making a comment about rape, and the response is 'wouldn't it be hilarious if [you] were raped by 5 dudes'? And the audience laughs, agrees, turns on you? You can't see how that crosses a line? Fuck, man, I don't know. Gaf. Jesus christ.

Rezbit

No offense to anyone involved but I was pissing myself laughing at the thread. From the 'fuck gaf!' to the 'you just don't understand comedy.' I've gone meta.

Jintor

I kind of want to go in there and threaten somebody with bodily violence and see if I can get away with "LOL JOKES', but I doubt it.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
rape jokes can be funny. any joke can be funny.

... what he said wasn't even a joke.

it was lets say something.. then say its a joke

edit: ok read it properly, what is quoted there is his god awful retort.

what was the original joke?

rape jokes can be funny. any joke can be funny.

... what he said wasn't even a joke.

it was lets say something.. then say its a joke

edit: ok read it properly, what is quoted there is his god awful retort.

what was the original joke?
Apparently that was 'part of the joke', or something. I don't know what the original joke was, or what the heckler said, but I'm very curious.

OH MAN
kids in tf2 with mics remains to be one of my all time favourite things
what a great way to waste 3 hours :D

ps i want a avatar mug too.
in fact. can i commission a piece of art from talentgaf.
imagine if men in black was real and a banana was an agent.
of course his gun would be a banana as is the tradition.

Free Hard Reset DLC is out!

THPS HD comes out a month later than 360 for PS3 (plus some fucking random SUMMER time thing for the PC version!), has no local multiplayer, no Glifberg, no Kareem, no Rowley, no Caballero, no Burnquist, no HORSE at all even for the online MP, no Spiderman, no Create-A-Park, ONE fucking track from THPS (no New Girl, no Jerry Was A Racecar Driver, no Police Truck!), no Blood Brothers, Guerrilla Radio, Out With The Old, Evil Eye!

Fucks sake, the 360 dpad is fucking terrible! And this is a cut down version of the games! I'm flipping a fucking table right now! I should have paid attention to the information released about the game over the last few months!

DLC in a months time will have 3 more levels and allow you to use the THPS3 revert ONLY in those 3 levels.
1200 points for 7 levels!

BRB gonna reading up on emulating THPS2X on PC before I off myself.

Something in the mist!

We're living in an N64-era FPS!

Let's Go Knife Some Dinosaurs!

So I thought I had three weeks holiday coming up. Turns out I booked in four weeks by mistake.

THPS HD comes out a month later than 360 for PS3 (plus some fucking random SUMMER time thing for the PC version!), has no local multiplayer, no Glifberg, no Kareem, no Rowley, no Caballero, no Burnquist, no HORSE at all even for the online MP, no Spiderman, no Create-A-Park, ONE fucking track from THPS (no New Girl, no Jerry Was A Racecar Driver, no Police Truck!), no Blood Brothers, Guerrilla Radio, Out With The Old, Evil Eye!

Fucks sake, the 360 dpad is fucking terrible! And this is a cut down version of the games! I'm flipping a fucking table right now! I should have paid attention to the information released about the game over the last few months!

DLC in a months time will have 3 more levels and allow you to use the THPS3 revert ONLY in those 3 levels.

Let's Go Knife Some Dinosaurs!

I'll wait for THPS HD2 then, but worse comes to it, I always have a copy of Pro Skater 3 lying about.

Wow that sounds horrible. I saw some preview video of school that looked pretty.. eh. This seals it: I will not be purchasing THPSHD.

Steam sale tonight wooooo

Sure? Source?

Omikron

So its THPS-Arcade huh. :p

Yagharek

Ugh, I'm coming down with a serious case of nostalgia.

How I long for the days of Mario 64, Goldeneye multi, Metal Gear Solid, FFVII and discovering pal jrpgs, and Sega fucking Rally.

The magic is gone :(

How I long for the days of Mario 64, Goldeneye multi, Metal Gear Solid, FFVII and discovering pal jrpgs, and Sega fucking Rally.

Rayman Origins, Max Payne 3 multi, The Last of Us, Fallout New Vegas and indie RPG's like Cthulu, and Driver fucking San Fran! The last twelve months of gaming for me have been amazing, much better than I thought it would be because now that the generation is getting long in the tooth we are getting the smaller, passionate projects hitting their straps.

jambo

SMG2, TF2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Skyrim, DayZ, Spec Ops The Line, Just Cause 2?

I've been too busy having fun to even ponder if anything has happened to the "magic"

Yagharek

On a serious note, real estate agents are incompetent in WA, specifically geraldton.

They seem to think mould covered shower tiles and green slime from the showerhead counts as clean. Not to mention food scraps on the floor and a filthy dishwasher. Condition report says its all clean and in vgc.

Lying scum.

Thinking of issuing a non compliance or breach of agreement. Needs to be cleaned something chronic.

Also fucking lightbulbs. Every lease I sign says we MUST replace all globes before leaving yet every house I move into we have to replace half of them.

Also ALL real estate agents are fucking useless. ALL. If you are a real estate agent I would probably hate you. Have a heart and do some work already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom