• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh litigation study is going well

Does anyone know where the Transformers and Rolling Stones pinball machines are in Brisbane CBD region?

They took Transformers from Timezone, and apparently there is another place in the city where it was moved to but I have no idea where.

Shaneus

They're both Stern, ergo they're both crap (I've not played either). However, you should be on the lookout for AC/DC. It's pretty boss.

They're both Stern, ergo they're both crap (I've not played either). However, you should be on the lookout for AC/DC. It's pretty boss.

I like Transformers because it's easy to get replays on for an unskilled player like myself. AC/DC is rad for sure.... but it kicks my arse every time.

Shaneus

I like Transformers because it's easy to get replays on for an unskilled player like myself. AC/DC is rad for sure.... but it kicks my arse every time.
My local AC/DC for the longest time (until only recently) had tilt disabled *completely*. Fuck, that machine can take a beating ;)

Transformers is supposed to be alright, but we're doing okay in Geelong. The World Cup Soccer game isn't bad, but other than AC/DC we have The Addams Family :D

Hmm. I really should get a babysitter and take off for a weekend with the wife at some point shouldn't I? Is that what couples do? I have no fucking idea about this shit.

Help keep me married AusGAF. My mind struggles to think beyond video games.

My local AC/DC for the longest time (until only recently) had tilt disabled *completely*. Fuck, that machine can take a beating ;)

Transformers is supposed to be alright, but we're doing okay in Geelong. The World Cup Soccer game isn't bad, but other than AC/DC we have The Addams Family :D

Oh hell yeah! I set it at "you shook me all night long" and beat the crap out of the machine. I think most of the AC/DC machines are prett lenient with the tilt.

My friend has a Lost World machine, so I just go bang on his door when I want free pinball.

Shaneus

Oh hell yeah! I set it at "you shook me all night long" and beat the crap out of the machine. I think most of the AC/DC machines are prett lenient with the tilt.

My friend has a Lost World machine, so I just go bang on his door when I want free pinball.
My friend has around 40 machines ;) (none setup for easy play though, most in storage. However, the offer has been extended to me to have any one of them setup in my residence if I wanted... which, if anything, would be the main catalyst in me moving to a bigger unit or even small house ;) ).

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Just left home. Had an emotional fairwell with the dogs and could hear them crying as I shut the door and walked to the car :(

Back to melbs now.

Shaneus

Probably stolen by a lurker anyway, regardless of what it is. Put them in email tags so you have to be logged in to see them, people!

Stackboy

Hmm. I really should get a babysitter and take off for a weekend with the wife at some point shouldn't I? Is that what couples do? I have no fucking idea about this shit.

Help keep me married AusGAF. My mind struggles to think beyond video games.

Tell her she's pretty and buy her flowers. That's a good template. Then customize to suit. Then demand dinner be on the table in 30.

scotchcheers.gif

Great captains knock! Cowan seems on the move, wish I could see more than just CricInfo liveblog!

If I had a link I would just post the damn picture :/

(stupid work internet blocking me)

Tell her she's pretty and buy her flowers. That's a good template. Then customize to suit. Then demand dinner be on the table in 30.
I get the impression that there is a step along from just talk and low level present giving though :(

Shaneus

So what was it for? If it was Crysis 3, then Origin fucked me over because it wouldn't let me login or reset my password, no matter how many of my email accounts I tried (just said "never more" when popping my email address in).

Fucking EA :/

Jintor

Hooray, just Credibility and Character evidence left to do and then I can... I can... keep on studying business organisations FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MYYYYYYYYY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jintor

rUBQD.gif

Shaneus

So what was it for? If it was Crysis 3, then Origin fucked me over because it wouldn't let me login or reset my password, no matter how many of my email accounts I tried (just said "never more" when popping my email address in).

Fucking EA :/
I'm now beginning to think that my account's been hacked or deactivated or something. My user ID is not in use anymore (it said the account name was "available") and the email address I used to create a new, temporary account didn't get thrown back at me for already being used.

I also received an email address change notification on the 9th as well, but hadn't tried logging into Origin until now.

Looks like it's widespread too, according to their forum.

Thread worthy?

Shaneus

Did I add any of you to my Origin account, for either NFSHP or anything else? From what I can tell, I might only be able to get help if I can find out what it was changed to. So if I had you on Origin, see if there's any suss accounts that are in place of where I should be and let me know.

Cheers guys.

On the way back to Melbourne now. Nearly at GlenRowan. Like 4-5 hours of driving left, then another hour of driving my own car to get home. A day on the green was fantastic though. Marriage proposal from woman to man, yes. Replacement lead singer of Dragon forgot the lyrics to their most popular song, April Sun in Cuba. Noiseworks played one if their most popular songs first instead of last.

Also NSW, you guys have odd names for places. Examples: bowna, howlong. ...yeaaaaah

On the way back to Melbourne now. Nearly at GlenRowan. Like 4-5 hours of driving left, then another hour of driving my own car to get home. A day on the green was fantastic though. Marriage proposal from woman to man, yes. Replacement lead singer of Dragon forgot the lyrics to their most popular song, April Sun in Cuba. Noiseworks played one if their most popular songs first instead of last.

Also NSW, you guys have odd names for places. Examples: bowna, howlong. ...yeaaaaah
Congrats!

Also if people like Dinosaur Jnr they should check out Yuck!

Clipper

I believe the general rule for NSW (and QLD if I remember correctly) is you can't U-turn at traffic lights unless a sign says you can and you can U-turn anywhere else you can do a right turn unless a sign says you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom