• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I'm now beginning to think that my account's been hacked or deactivated or something. My user ID is not in use anymore (it said the account name was "available") and the email address I used to create a new, temporary account didn't get thrown back at me for already being used.

I also received an email address change notification on the 9th as well, but hadn't tried logging into Origin until now.

Looks like it's widespread too, according to their forum.

Thread worthy?
Quoted for the new page. Any help, guys?

Shaneus

Email Origin support.
Iiiits been done, my friend. Don't think there's much else I can do :(

Looks like exactly the same thing is happening to other people, too. Email address gets changed (no request to confirm, just gets changed off the bat without need for follow-up), account name gets changed and avatar gets changed (from what I can tell).

So yeah, if anyone here had me on there and now notices they're friends with someone strange(r than I, herp), lemme know what you can (new tag, account deets etc.).

<3

Iiiits been done, my friend. Don't think there's much else I can do :(
We can race Origin (you) and Ubisoft (me) support! Been 15 days since I noticed I couldn't get into my UPlay account so raised a ticket.

Also, I changed my Origin account the day after I had the UPlay issue and got SIX emails in total (new and old accounts, verification, etc) resulting from the change.

Jintor

That was real fast maintenance

these reddit interviews are glorious. I am very happy with how they gave Gabe's talking head a hat

Deeku

Oh yeah I forgot that's how non-asian concerts work lol.

Eager to see the set list later, then I'll know which songs won't be played tomorrow night...

Axiom

I just got back from watching the arena production of Jesus Christ Superstar with Tim Minchin as Judas.

Utterly amazing version, best I've seen and only running for a few more days at the cinemas.

Seriously good.

Someone resurrect Freddie Mercury and make Queen come down here. I hear Brian May is, like, an astrophysicist now?

Pffft. More like create a time machine SO YOU CAN JUST GO BACK TO WHATEVER TIME YOU WANT AND PARTY DOWN AT THE PINNACLE OF WHOEVER IT IS AND THEN JUST JUMP BACK IN AND COME HOME!!!!

Deeku

Sydney first show Radiohead setlist looking pretty rad.

They played Pyramid Song so Legend will be happy!

I really hope Tuesday doesn't get boned with inferior setlist:(

9ltP5.gif

you can steam pork buns in it

Keep_Calm_And_Eat_A_Pork_Bun.jpg

Do it.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I'm going to predict that.

Source 2.0 will be opengl only. It will be cross platform on windows, linux, osx. It will also of course work on next gen hardware since it's only really a PC in a smaller box.

It will be free to developers or at least a small fee if you're title is steamworks only.
They will charge a larger amount if you want it to be non steamworks.

In two years time we will have gubuntu. Gamers ubuntu, yea bitch i'm trademarking that name. It will be what's used on the steambox.

So dx11.1 being w8 only is nothing new. Considering dx11 didn't work on XP, although it is only a small increase so no one is really going to give a rats ass about .1 in the DX scheme of things.

E3 next year is going to be amazing.

Deeku

I took a day off work today because
RADIOOOOOOHEAD TOOOOONIGHT

I think I will play animal crossing all day lol.

DX12 will support Win7 and Win8 and Win9.
Microsoft will back down on their Windows Store requirements and Valve will be placated.
Next Gen Xbox titles will end up crossing into the Windows Store in one way or another for the lazy Publishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom