• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it was one of the first DVDs and then one of the first Blu-Rays. Oh my :)
I've often been tempted but I can't justify the money, anymore. There's not many films that I watch more than once so I rarely buy Blu-rays or DVDs.

The only reason that I watched Baraka multiple times was because it was one of the first DVDs I had, which meant when I was showing the hi-def nature of DVDs to people I would put that on.

ITS LIEK MY TV IS A WINDOW TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!

Jintor

No worries. They're always Games of the Year, plural. Easy to search for if you remember that.

Can I ask why you were looking for them? For some reason there's always been a warm place in my heart for GAF GOTY threads.

I was trying to remember if we just had a 'top 10 collated gaf list' or an actual 'here's the categories for best soundtrack, best writing, etc'. It appears to be the former. I tend to prefer the latter because you get to make up silly award names and put games in multiple categories.

Yo, guys.

I really need some PS3/Vita friends because I is a loser with an empty friends list cause no one likes me cause I stink so bad you even gets whiffs of me over the internets. If you would like to mock me for my losery existence, please send all friend requests to Planet_JASE of the PSwatchyamacallitsdoohickydoodads. If you do, could you please include your GAF name so that I know you aren't some deposed Nigerian Prince befriending me so that he can hack my account for my delicious Trophies?

PS-I am good for lifting you further from the bottom of your friends list leaderboard.

Yo, guys.

I really need some PS3/Vita friends because I is a loser with an empty friends list cause no one likes me cause I stink so bad you even gets whiffs of me over the internets. If you would like to mock me for my losery existence, please send all friend requests to Planet_JASE of the PSwatchyamacallitsdoohickydoodads. If you do, could you please include your GAF name so that I know you aren't some deposed Nigerian Prince befriending me so that he can hack my account for my delicious Trophies?

PS-I am good for lifting you further from the bottom of your friends list leaderboard.

My psthingymajig is Pieatorium

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Took like 2 hours to get there!! But then we got there.

Wii u with zombi u was broken :(

But had a go at rayman then mario then the metroid and zelda nintendo land games.

Touch screen seemed really responsive and bright colours.

Since they were demo units I couldn't play around with the OS which is what I really wanted to see :(

But overall looking forward too it, and next friday ill go for a walk down to jbhifi to get one if they have stock.

My walking dead save file has disappeared for chapter four arhgghh.
I was trying to remember if we just had a 'top 10 collated gaf list' or an actual 'here's the categories for best soundtrack, best writing, etc'. It appears to be the former. I tend to prefer the latter because you get to make up silly award names and put games in multiple categories.
I think we should make one like that anyway. Ausgaf awards!

I really don't think I've played enough games to make a decent goty list, mostly just dota 2 and Vita games this year. And before Dota it was mainly SC2

I actually can't really believe I haven't bought Diablo 3 yet, I was so hyped for that when it was announced

Axiom

Speaking of the Pakenham line, if one of you guys just walked past me on the train wearing an Assassin's Creed shirt then hi.

Granted he is talking to a girl on the train so I don't think it could be any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom