• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fuck sheets, freak me out in the middle of the night and make me dream that I am stuck in a spiders web or something. Just roll with a cheapo doona (really need to get a decent thickness one, Danoss had a link to one) and my electroblanket, gets the job done along with 2 sets of body heat.

EDIT: MI2HD on Steam has cheevos? Sold! Although I will probable never touch it since I played the shit out of the XBLA version.

Rezbit

What is this no sheet madness :O

I have a soft woolen underlay under the sheet, then a nice smooth crisp sheet (buy the ones that latch on to the bed, for reals), then aforementioned layers. Damn I could go back to bed right now!

:/ Fitted sheet is required for sure, don't want my dirty dirty skin leaving its mark on my mattress, would smell terrible eventually! Need to be able to wash that thang.

Hell no to dynamic sheet. That shit needs to be locked down otherwise it somehow ends up around my neck at 3am.

Rezbit

:/ Fitted sheet is required for sure, don't want my dirty dirty skin leaving its mark on my mattress, would smell terrible eventually! Need to be able to wash that thang.

Hell no to dynamic sheet. That shit needs to be locked down otherwise it somehow ends up around my neck at 3am.

Oh yeah good. I was worried for a second.

Deeku

Doona + small soft blankey + mega rug type blanket.

I need a new doona though, it's gone all droopy and hollow and not warm.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag

you lay on a sheet.

we're bagging the 2nd sheet
the one that goes above you when you're lying on the base sheet, and then your quilt on top of that

markot

Banned
I hate trying to fold away and store fitted sheets >.<

But I dont use the other ones, just a wooly underlay thingy on the mattress, then a fitted sheet, the me, then the blanket.

Card Boy

Banned
ubPwo.png

L9BcM.png

???

EDIT: Nooooooo, double post!!!

Done and thanks :)

Also Gotham City Imposters is awesome!

man you people are crazy. i have a doona that goes around my legs and a ceiling fan.
anyway i ended up getting picked up, we then went and got a water filter tube thing and i got a slurpee then had a pie for lunch. sure beats sitting at school for 6 hours.
along with getting friday off i now dont need to go on tuesday which makes my 4pm-5:30pm class on monday a pain in the ass.
on the topic of the transformers.
i want one but what i really want is one that will have a full featured version of word on it.
i always liked the 7" tablets but the 10" keyboard on the asus is already small enough. tab too big keys too small. what to do?

I should buy a new doona and maybe some new blankets, but I don't want to get too ahead of myself and appear too grownup.

I've lived out of home for nearly 10 years now and I don't think I've ever bought my own sheets. I can't think of anything lower on my list of priorities.

This is officially the best press release I have ever recieved.

San Mateo, California USA - July 2012 - God Allah Announced His Official Millennium Arrival and The Resurrection.
God Allah announced today He is now seeking sponsors for the purpose of The Resurrection. Applicants may apply by email to god @llah.us
Allah states, "I am pleased to update you on My Successful Arrival. I am seeking sponsors, e.g. businesses, organizations, communities, etc. to further the cause of The Resurrection. I want the world to know I love you and am here amongst you. I thank you for your prayers and issue My Press most expediently. I believe although this is an emergency, I advise you to stay calm, pray and welcome Me unto you so I may help you."

midonnay

afternoon naps are terrible if they go for too long....

if its like 5 - 10 minutes than its the punch in the face that your body needs >_>

Omikron

The Libs aren't at all being duplicitous atm, Scott Morrison is now spouting that the refugee convention is out dated. When the only reason they couldn't agree with Labor before parliament went into recess last month was because of using signatories.

When you think it wasn't possible for political parties to surprise you, they do it again.

Ydahs

For those who ordered the Nexus 7 from the Play Store, you should be receiving it in the next few days. I just received my tracking number a while ago and the expected delivery data is on the 18th.

you lay on a sheet.

we're bagging the 2nd sheet
the one that goes above you when you're lying on the base sheet, and then your quilt on top of that
No shit sherlock! I was replying to Rezbit's post when he thought I meant no sheets at all.

ITT: AusGAF don't know how to make a bed.
AusGAF can talk all day about making beds and spends all their time hunting for bargains on bedding but never have enough leftover time to make said bed :(

Can we start talking about naps on couches?

Summer arvo couch naps are the greatest. Just a nice 20-40 minutes.
Naps in beanbags are the best, like floating on a cloud while still in view of the TV!

boss "we could do with some music in the office"
me *puts on death grips*
boss "ok lets work in silence"
Got everyone comfortable with Triple J now so they don't whinge about the odd metal song or two a day.

The Libs aren't at all being duplicitous atm, Scott Morrison is now spouting that the refugee convention is out dated.
>.>
<.<
<_>

r1chard

r1chard

Did anyone else watch the broadcast of Batman Begins on Saturday night? Maybe it was all the ads (140 minute film, 40 minutes of ads) but seriously had to rename it Batman Bores. Wife gave up about half-way through wondering when the damn film was going to start. Did channel 9 just edit out the interesting bits maybe?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Did anyone else watch the broadcast of Batman Begins on Saturday night? Maybe it was all the ads (140 minute film, 40 minutes of ads) but seriously had to rename it Batman Bores. Wife gave up about half-way through wondering when the damn film was going to start. Did channel 9 just edit out the interesting bits maybe?

i watched it on DVD :D

then watched the dark knight on saturday mornign

BUY AN ELECTRIC BLANKET! Don't even notice it in the electric bill even though I run it on high pretty much 24/7 during winter. Best investment ever. An investment in my health and wellbeing.

I've never liked the idea of sleeping in electricity.

Just get Netflix. It's only $8/month.

This. Though do you still need a VPN?

Yeah I'm not a fan either.

midonnay

^^^^^ egg in burger is great and all.....but what the fuck is with the beetroot?

I liked batman bores better than the Dark Knight :(

ps: any word in early reviews whether they fixed up Bane's mumbling?

that was so fucking annoying watching that sneak peek.

Fuck, 2 newest Prince of Persia games are soooo tempting at $2.50!

Only way to watch long movies is without ads and in a setting where you are driving the whole thing. Otherwise you are just forcing yourself to adhere to their schedule which removes you from the process.

Buy the Blu Rays! Both movies are still fantastic. Will be watching both on Thursday morning before the drive to Melbourne.

^^^^^ egg in burger is great and all.....but what the fuck is with the beetroot?

I liked batman bores better than the Dark Knight :(

ps: any word in early reviews whether they fixed up Bane's mumbling?

that was so fucking annoying watching that sneak peek.

Fresh beetroot is awesome! Doesn't stain if you layer it properly, just make sure it is still fresh when you eat.

Mumbling was fixed in one of the later trailers so I assume it just wasn't mixed properly yet for the initial trailers. At least that is what I have read so far.

Rezbit

I've got like 4 hanging around. I should get rid of them.

Egg in a burger is okay. Needs its best mate bacon to make it really work though. Beetroot can fuck right off.

Yeah I found Batman Begins had some good parts, but it was also pretty bad on the pacing. The Dark Knight was amazing though. So hype for Rises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom