• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

markot

Banned
Dont worry, we are going out in the first round by a margin that will make the Jamaican bob sled team seem to have been a good idea.

AND YOU WONT EVEN GET A MOVIE OUT OF IT CAUSE JOHN CANDY IS DEAD.

Torchlight is free on GOG

Has Mike offered to take a pay cut?
You funny.

Came back from 'After Earth'. Why did I go in the first place?
You funny.

Americans won't buy stuff that is too different.

Or mainly they didn't want to get sued so the early production stuff could very well have been without the licence so they thought it would be easier not to retrofit Australian stuff onto it.

Plus it would mean flying to Australia to do research which they probably couldn't afford.

Qualifying on my birthday.
Happy Birthday!

Omikron

BNFAjrrCUAAV3kJ.png

Jintor

That's not the cynic in you, anonymous commentator. That's the fucking bullshit-spewing mouth-breathing vomit-infested bigoted piece of shit you are revealing itself to the world.

r1chard

The real Australia, and the reason Tony Abbott will be Prime Minister by the end of September.

Yep, and did you also see the wonderful policy being proposed by the Coalition to send refugees who commit crimes back to the place they fled?

Shadow attorney-general George Brandis said the opposition was concerned about a link between crime and illegal immigration.

Even though asylum seekers living in the community on bridging visas are about 45 times less likely to be charged with a crime than members of the general public. According to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship 12,100 asylum seekers have been released into the community since November 2011 on bridging visas and no more than five have ever been charged with a crime.

Opposition Leader Tony Abbott rejected any suggestion the Coalition was trying to stir up community concerns about asylum seekers.

Fucking dog whistle electioneering cheap shots. Fuck em.

That's not the cynic in you, anonymous commentator. That's the fucking bullshit-spewing mouth-breathing vomit-infested bigoted piece of shit you are revealing itself to the world.
Can you run for office Jint?

Oh COME ON.
"The setting - where it is in the world - has really nothing to do with the Mad Max video game."
Bullshit. Vast expanses, car worship, a quest to visit the Sunshine Coast. All of that is quintessentially Australian. Can't we just have this Avalanche? Let America keep Fallout, Russia can keep Metro and Stalker, and we keep Mad Max.

markot

Banned
Can you run for office Jint?

Oh COME ON.
Bullshit. Vast expanses, car worship, a quest to visit the Sunshine Coast. All of that is quintessentially Australian. Can't we just have this Avalanche? Let America keep Fallout, Russia can keep Metro and Stalker, and we keep Mad Max.

Dollars to donuts theyre just doing the just cause 2 'setting' with some of everydamn thing so you feel like you are exploring a world with lots to do but nothing worth doing.

markot

Banned
I might be behind the times.

But when did gluten become the worst thing ever?!

Also, only chumps buy shredded parmesan, it tastes so much better when you freshly grate it from a block. Fact.

NOW ITS FUCKING WARHAMMER 40k!

teekun

I might be behind the times.

But when did gluten become the worst thing ever?!

Wait, is gluten bad for people who aren't intolerant to it now? Huh?

Also, only chumps buy shredded parmesan, it tastes so much better when you freshly grate it from a block. Fact.

That is some true shit. What kind of lazy fuck can't be bothered spending 10 seconds grating fresh parmesan?

Danoss

I didn't get any PAX passes, but I did pick up some new prescription glasses today. Boy did I need these. Hooray for better vision!

Wait, is gluten bad for people who aren't intolerant to it now? Huh?

That is some true shit. What kind of lazy fuck can't be bothered spending 10 seconds grating fresh parmesan?

Who eats enough parmasan to justify buying enough to need it grated?

And I think not eating gluten is one of the many things hipsters have adopted. Even though it's not bad for you unless you're a celiac. But they're morons and try too hard.

wonzo

Banned
Oh that Andrew Bolt's been posting in the comments section again!

Yep, and did you also see the wonderful policy being proposed by the Coalition to send refugees who commit crimes back to the place they fled?

Even though asylum seekers living in the community on bridging visas are about 45 times less likely to be charged with a crime than members of the general public. According to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship 12,100 asylum seekers have been released into the community since November 2011 on bridging visas and no more than five have ever been charged with a crime.

Fucking dog whistle electioneering cheap shots. Fuck em.
The Coalition's immigration & refugee policy it two steps removed from the brown paper bag test. Well, unless you're rich that is.

markot

Banned
Who eats enough parmasan to justify buying enough to need it grated?

And I think not eating gluten is one of the many things hipsters have adopted. Even though it's not bad for you unless you're a celiac. But they're morons and try too hard.

People with developed taste buds who understand the supremacy of Italian food.

Parmesan doesnt go off that fast >_< ITs CHEESE FFS!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
What games should i be looking at for my new 3DS XL?

Guessing I should try and find some second hand stuff from ebay for cheap games.

Top Bottom