• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Fuck yes, I don't have to vote for a woman any more!

Someone has uploaded most of it to YouTube

The DVDs are only $10 each from JBHiFi, covering the 60s grand finals, 70s highlights, 80s highlights and 90s highlights.
Awesome thanks for that. Might look at grabbing a few when I'm in Geelong for PAX.

OH NO NOT STEPHEN CONROY

PxN0X.gif

WHY ISN'T RLAN LIVE-POSTING HIS DATE FOR US???

Oh, it's all well and good to post when you need to get yo food swag on, but when it comes to the interesting part? Gone. Leave us here, alone, watching two old people fight over the prestige of losing the next election.

POST IF YOU'RE ALREADY NAKED, DAMMIT!!!

you won't

Thanks Rep for Another World heads up. Turns out no matter where you are, you pay in AUD (tried on Euro market and when VPNed to the US, showed local price but charged $1.40 on all three markets (AU, EU, US))...

Also politics blah etc.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Alba? Cool.

As previously state the Kevin Rudd twitter has been hilarious.

I mean I will be in Geelong, during my trip to PAX.

Geelong is closer to PAX 2013 depending on what suburb you live in melbourne :p

Hence I've kind of decided to not bother with any hotels and just go back home after each day I'm required. I'll get little sleep, but fuck it, I'll be able to handle it :p

Shaneus

I'm keen on Doom 3 if anyone wants to go halvsies or something (Doom 3 probably isn't worth half, but we can work something out ;) )

If you had to choose: New Vegas or Rage?

RAGE: Classic style FPS where gunplay is law and story is nothing but dust in the wind

New Vegas: Looks like Fallout 3, feels a bit like Fallout 3, writing is like Fallout 1&2, gameplay is a deeper more meaningful Fallout 3 mixed with 1&2

Very different games, comes down to what you are looking for really.
New Vegas is 100 hours easily, way more with the DLC. You play for the fantastic writing and atmosphere.
RAGE is around 15-20 hours I think I recall, gunplay is simply delicious. You play for the shit eating grin when you explode a mutant with your shotgun or flick a wingstick into a stupid grunt running at you.

Jintor

Rudd - well, any observor of politics, really - has a major point when they talk about the Liberals maintaining a strictly negative campaign policy.

ABCNews24 is fun to watch every now and again. The difficulty of running a 24hour channel with a public broadcaster's budget equals a few more technical difficulties than on other channels.

There was a few failures to go to pre-prepared packages this arvo with everything that was going on. (when the anchor says let's take a look at the clip and then they just sit there awkwardly for 5 seconds)

Also just caught a sec of Tony Jones sipping a glass of water. Quality stuff.

lexi

Banned
ABCNews24 is fun to watch every now and again. The difficulty of running a 24hour channel with a public broadcaster's budget equals a few more technical difficulties than on other channels.

There was a few failures to go to pre-prepared packages this arvo with everything that was going on. (when the anchor says let's take a look at the clip and then they just sit there awkwardly for 5 seconds)

Also just caught a sec of Tony Jones sipping a glass of water. Quality stuff.

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be much better when Abbott privatises the ABC.

Top Bottom