• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Fredescu

I don't want to run a half dozen cables through my house, but neither of them have wireless adaptors. Do I need a switch rather than a router?

But you're ok with one cable through your house? In that case, a switch would be cheapest and easiest. Do you mean you don't have any wireless in your house at all? If so, you might want a wireless access point with ethernet ports on it so you can have both.

But you're ok with one cable through your house? In that case, a switch would be cheapest and easiest. Do you mean you don't have any wireless in your house at all? If so, you might want a wireless access point with ethernet ports on it so you can have both.

No my whole house is wireless. The only things connected to the router are in the same room as it. Which is like three things, but still.

I'll try and explain better. I have a wireless network. I want to connect some other stuff, none of which have wireless adaptors, to that network without running cables. What wireless device do I need to do that?

Fredescu

I'll try and explain better. I have a wireless network. I want to connect some other stuff, none of which have wireless adaptors, to that network without running cables. What wireless device do I need to do that?

And since you were asking if you could use your modem/router for that, you could, as long as it supports... bridge mode or repeater mode. One of them, I forget which.

Gazunta

Atomic Tomato by a God damn mile and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise.

So yeah, do Amazon ship games to Australian addresses nowdays?

Shaneus

You guys wouldn't be going on about any of this crap if you'd tried these already:
sNDRyNVm.jpg

12rM3Xs.jpg

Red team go!
super-brofist.gif

Deeku

the rrd s&v were pretty good. though i always just defaulted to either lime & peper or the jalapeno corn chips

but now in no red rock deli land, it's calbee edamame/bbq/seaweed or jagabees all the time!

hamchan

Fuck y'all Dota 2.

LoL now has Oceania servers: http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

I'm gonna go play the MOST POPULAR GAME IN THE WORLD instead of Dota.

Also:

Now that you’re officially launching in Oceania, does this mean Riot’s attending PAX?
Yes! We’ll be at PAX Melbourne this year, but you’ll have to stay tuned for the details as we draw closer to the event.

So one of those big spots is Riot (probably), as I predicted!

the rrd s&v were pretty good. though i always just defaulted to either lime & peper or the jalapeno corn chips

but now in no red rock deli land, it's calbee edamame/bbq/seaweed or jagabees all the time!

yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cheese jagabee is the best.

Fuck y'all Dota 2.

LoL now has Oceania servers: http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

I'm gonna go play the MOST POPULAR GAME IN THE WORLD instead of Dota.
Oh no way!
Come ARAM with me~

It's pretty close, I'll give you that.

Shaneus

In terms of RRD corn chips, this is the new king. Simply amazing.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/945088_461769147249582_691118319_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I tried them, wasn't a big fan. Though my first mistake was probably partaking in them whilst watching the One launch.

IMO the king is still jalapeno cheddar, at least as far as their common ones go.

Rezbit

You chip plebs. This is the true King of Chips:

kettle_new-551x605.jpg

Occasionally when I feel like slumming in the chip ghetto I will go for BBQ Samboys or original Smiths.

Needless to say, those 2 or 3 years without Kettle Chilli were fucking AWFUL!

Samboys are fucking awful. Like a wet fucking noodle they are. Love the idea of Atomic Tomato but eat a few feelsl ike you are eating uncooked dough or some shit. Just feel cheap.

Get that Atomic Tomato paste on some Kettle or RRD chips please!

I'm addicted to Twisties at the moment. Not eating them. Just thinking about them. Constantly. There must be some additive in them. Fuckers. Give me that additive in spray form so I can put it on my veggies. :/

I'm addicted to Twisties at the moment. Not eating them. Just thinking about them. Constantly. There must be some additive in them. Fuckers. Give me that additive in spray form so I can put it on my veggies. :/

Years ago my friend came back from China with a shaker of MSG. It was evil, but delicious!

Shaneus

I spent like 5 hours playing the demo yesterday! Love it. I want it but I can't afford it currently
Well, thankfully now it's out you can get it any time you want! I'm guessing it'll be in a sale sometime down the track if you can wait, but man... you've played it. I don't know if you can.

Keep in mind the demo saves don't transfer to the full game.

Damn it, end of financial year seems to have hit quite a few people out of jobs around here. Already had 4 goodbye calls that were totally out of the blue, no one from our company but they were all damn good people to work with/for. :(

Years ago my friend came back from China with a shaker of MSG. It was evil, but delicious!

I'm convinced my family had one. I just recall that MSG taste so strongly from my childhood.

I need that shit on my chinese, I really do. So good.

Top Bottom