• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Omikron

Seriously people, you know not about Aromat?

Knorr_Aromat_1kg__89612_zoom.jpg

Fat Fucks | OT

i cannot be trusted around junk food, so i dont have it in my house. Pringles are the best worst.

These days, i pig out on stuff i make myself. This week, sticky date pudding.

I miss oregano flavoured crisps i had in Europe years ago.

Insert other random comment

I need to play more last of us. I like Tess and am keen to see where her character arc goes.

In other news, fuck open homes. We have two of the bloody things tomorrow.

well, the mystery is solved
Tess died-ed. I should have twigged when she wasn't on the cover but I thought it was just because swedes are scared of chicks with glocks

Axiom

Considering people are warning against installing MotionJoy and no games want to recognise my generic USB controller these days, does anyone know if the knock-off Xbox receivers you get off of Ebay work?

I can't seem to find any reasonably priced wired Xbox controllers.

Rogue Legacy was just not meant to be played with a keyboard.

tn_DSC_0544_1.JPG

Are the best

For fancy chips, you can't go wrong with:
303511_339000149526483_1804651445_n.jpg
These chips are bogan as fuck. They're marketed as 'premium' chips or whatever the correct term is yet they're bogan magnets.

I still like them though. Best Shapes flavour is between Barbecue and Pizza (depends on the Shapes flavouring left over in the bag)

Also good lord Carlton are terrible.

These chips are bogan as fuck. They're marketed as 'premium' chips or whatever the correct term is yet they're bogan magnets.

I still like them though. Best Shapes flavour is between Barbecue and Pizza (depends on the Shapes flavouring left over in the bag)

Also good lord Carlton are terrible.

Ausgaf questionnaire stat!

Gazunta

Damn it I just started playing it last night
on YouTube

Reptile / Shaneus - sorry, I found a huge bug in it and have been fixing it ever since. Sometime this weekend hopefully.

So now you have to put double secret spoiler tags? Its a spoiler tag. It means a spoiler is probably contained therein.

I regret nothing. Except running over that gypsy. $1500 damage, a curse and no car for a week.

Shaneus

So, it looks like some of the admin-type stuff is being cut over to iiNet from TransACT. Looks like I have some catching up to do if my account rolls over per calendar month:
dCeKdyd.png

Rahk

sorry, but it was either that or a spoiler about chips.
Easy to miss while skim reading and seeing the post out of context without realising you were responding to Gaz's own spoiler text, which was used in the manner that spoiler tags are frequently used with no spoilers contained within.

It's cool though, I don't care about spoilers as much as I used to, although other people might.

well, the mystery is solved
Tess died-ed. I should have twigged when she wasn't on the cover but I thought it was just because swedes are scared of chicks with glocks
Lol, I was feeling a bit sorry for you in the previous post.. dont worry though, many more great charcters just around the corner.

Has anyone else finished? Keen to talk about the ending.

Deeku

oh. my. god!

go to buy suit. get chick to bring me all the ones on sale in my size. pick the one i like. fits good. she pins everything. i think for like 20 mins. ok buy it. chick fills in all the tailoring forms. go to register, "oh wooooooops, sorry sir this isn't on sale, it's new season".......

what.the.fuck! incompetence to the freakin max yo

way to waste like 2 hours of my time

ok. remember this? of course you don't, cos i kinda forgot about it since it was 2 WEEKS AGO...anyway, this freakin woman calls me up tonight, and is like "yo, remember when you tried on that suit and you were about to buy it but i was like lol sorry it's 0% off, well now it's 40% off, wana buy?"

what. the. hell???! like, how does that even make sense. she said it's new season, how does new season magically become 40% off in 2 weeks?!!

and on top of that, i already bought a different suit last weekend which was more expensive compared to this new discount rate......fuuuu!!!!

anyway, im gonna go tomorrow and see if i can get her to up it 50% off lol

firsworldproblems, yo!

Lol, I was feeling a bit sorry for you in the previous post.. dont worry though, many more great charcters just around the corner.

Has anyone else finished? Keen to talk about the ending.

She had already met her fate when I posted that. I thought people who had played the game would enjoy that.

For god's sake, don't talk about it in this thread. lol.

watch the former Valve engineer vid- she shits on Valve for about 20 minutes (from 11 mins in)

http://www.twitch.tv/jenesee/c/2488434

I typed this out at about 4 o'clock before I went to work but musta missed the submit button. It's still relevant for ~11 minutes!

DSE and Officeworks have 3.5" 3TB Seagate external HDDs on Sale. $109 save 30 dollaroos. DSE's sale ends today not sure about Officeworks. Probably the same since they were just playing catch-up.

Jintor

fuck i can't move without running into TLOU. Had to skip 30 minutes of thumbs, drop in on board games, my friend's like "Oh I just finished TLOU and then immediately sold it".

I would've bought it off him, but whatever... I can wait for a price drop. Though from the looks of things I guess I should be more worried about running into unintentional spoilerthz across the internet (not looking at you clive, just the longer you go without playing it the more likely you are to run into them)

Top Bottom