• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

What the hell did you just expose me to? That whole place is radioactive with crazy, man. It needs to be cordoned off for 1000 years to allow the cuckoo fallout to settle down before sane people are allowed back in.

Damn you to hell.

senahorse

Um um, shit I have nothing to say really, but wow. I get that it can be fun to buy into conspiracies, as they generally provide an exiting explanation to things but really...

edit: from that thread, this is a perfect use of this gif

iGfs8Cc.gif

A top level MI6 Intelligence Officer after knowing someone for "a couple of months" seemingly tells him a whole bunch of Pentagon secrets? That involves proving the existence of God? And then went into the movie business to properly prepare people for accepting this knowledge at a later date?

Nah, that seems mad legit... Let me just grab my wallet.

" They didn't tell anyone because if you prove that God exists then you also prove that Allah exists. Allah is simply a word that means God. The Pentagon are part of the US Department of Defense. They would never do anything to enhance threats to America's security which includes telling one billion Muslims that their God exists."

Ooooh of course. Now it makes sense.

"SUPERHUMAN has been in development since early 2007 so they essentially superseded me. SUPERHUMAN has continued development since then partially because The Pentagon has zero intention of ever telling anyone. All I'll say is they have irrefutable proof and the knowledge that I have just shared with you remains Top Secret. Well. Until now."

Lol. I'm starting to think it's an elaborate way of a terrible writer trying to inject interest into his Kickstarter campaign rather than he's psychotic.

Gazunta

I'm so glad guys like that have access to Kickstarter and Australia doesn't.

On a related topic, someone bought a DVD for me and didn't tell me they did it and Amazon isn't likely to tell me. Gah!!

CAN I GO HOME NOW?

Jintor

Renovations are weird. There's two big rooms filled with exposed walls and wiring and pipe where the bathrooms used to be.

Spent the day volunteering for a tanabata festival thingy. Folded a lot of paper cranes today.

Jintor

YES

YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

what's the statute of limitations? I suspect its as soon as a killer app appears. Even though I've ordered both, it's multiplat games that I've ordered with them.

imho the statute of limitations was always going to be when a killer app appeared despite the backlash, but that said until that app appeared conditions were going to be toxic for microsoft not just at the dedicated consumer level but filtered through into the general populace and would probably have had a significant impact until they broke through with an exclusive everybody 'had to have'.

Deeku

i've been living off handhelds only for the past almost 4 months (holy crap four months!!) and it's been awesome. finally get to actually play through stuff that i only maybe dabble in for a bit previously. that and i'm pretty close to finishing DQ7 ;D

gogoteamportables

I wrote a stupid Chrome extension earlier that will scroll rather than reload the page you are on when you click a quoted post. I essentially mimicked the Something Awful behaviour but don't tell them! It's like ~50kb (which is quite large for what it is currently but I used jQuery so I could account for DOM changes when people use extensions like the live thread one.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/neogaf-extender/ajicpfimejegijjndhghnkcoodkbalkp [source]

Megadrive is way better than me.

give it a go and give me suggestions also of things I may be able to add to it.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Woo ninja gaiden and unit 13 for free this month, guess my vita might get some play time.

Hopefully the 3DS cable turns up this week other wise I might just buy a damn adapter on the weekend.

Ventrue

If I were to buy a PS3 from the US, would I have any trouble using it here, aside from the power plug? I'm considering getting a PS4 this way since I'll be over there, but I don't want a nasty surprise, like I can only play on US servers or something. I got a bit burned on buying The Last of Us from the states recently; everyone always talks about PS3 games having no region protection but it turns out the online codes are region locked.

If I were to buy a PS3 from the US, would I have any trouble using it here, aside from the power plug? I'm considering getting a PS4 this way since I'll be over there, but I don't want a nasty surprise, like I can only play on US servers or something. I got a bit burned on buying The Last of Us from the states recently; everyone always talks about PS3 games having no region protection but it turns out the online codes are region locked.
PS3 has a universal power supply. You're all good.

Updated
Updated
Xbox Live Games on Demand sale
Monday

Assassin’s Creed 3 for 1200 allards or $20 EXPIRED
Borderlands 2 for 600 allards or $10 EXPIRED
Max Payne 3 for 600 allards or $10

Tuesday

Hasbro Family Game Night 3 for 600 allards or $10
Kinect Sports 2 for 600 allards or $10
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes for 600 allards or $10
Lego Lord of the Rings for 1200 allards or $20 ($5 more expensive than the US) :(
Monopoly Streets for 600 allards or $10
Rockstar Table Tennis for 160 allards or $3

Wednesday

Crysis 3 for 1800 allards or $30 (US get it for $20) :(
Left 4 Dead 2 for 600 allards or $10 (LOW VIOLENCE VERSION????) :(
The Orange Box is 320 allards or $5 (BUY IT YOU IDIOTS)
Witcher 2 isn't on sale in our region yet, is 600 allards or $10 in the US :( :(

All Week Discounts

Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway for 320 allards or $5
Bulletstorm for 320 allards or $5
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 for 320 allards or $5
Crysis for 320 allards or $5
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga now 320 allards or $5 for Aussies!!!
Dragon Age Origins for 320 allards or $5
Far Cry Instincts Predator for 320 allards or $5
Mass Effect for 320 allards or $5
Perfect Dark Zero for 160 allards or $3
Prey for 160 allards or $3
WWE 13 for 1200 allards or $20

Not Yet On Sale

Bioshock Infinite (not on sale yet)
Forza Horizon (not on sale yet)
Gears Judgement (not on sale yet)
Hitman Absolution (not on sale yet)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence (not on sale yet)
Tomb Raider (not on sale yet
X-com: Enemy Unknown (not on sale yet)

No Dice For Us Aussies

Far Cry 3 (shit local price) :(

Top Bottom